Coffee Caramel

Crossing Boundaries

 

While the girls were talking back in the mansion. Yoona was in a cafe waiting the person she''ll meet.

"May I get you anything else miss?" The waiter of the cafe asked. "Another slice of your Caramel Cake and a Grande Mocha Frappe please. The regular didn't quite last." Yoona chuckled at the last part. The waiter nodded and went to get the orders. 

----------

"Hyung, I'll be going out for a while. Be back at 5." Sungyeol nodded while staring at space, leaning on the railings of their balcony.  "Myungsoo!" Hoya yelled just in time before L could leave the perimeters. "Where do you think you're going?" "Out. Where does it look like I'm going?" L asked raising a brow. "To the kitchen to wash the dishes." Hoya pointed where the kitchen was located. "Shouldn't the maid be doing that?" L asked "Dude! It's her weekly day-off, remember?" Hoya stated in annoyance. "It is!?" L asked in disbelief. Hoya nodded "But isn't it your turn to wash the dishes?" "No! I did my job last week! Now it's your turn." "Really?" L asked once again in disbelief Hoya nodded once again and L hung his head low in defeat and slowly walked towards the kitchen. 

----------

"Here's your order miss." The waiter placed all of Yoona's orders on her table. "Thank you!" Yoona gave him a smile. The waiter bowed and went off to serve other customers. 

*Damn him! He's usually either five minutes early or five minutes late! But now he's-* Yoona checked her watch *Almost an hour late! Where is he!?* Yoona thought in frustration

----------

L stared at the massive pile of dishes he needed to wash. "What the hell is this!?" "Oh. It's just the dishes we used for breakfast and lunch." Hoya answered. "We use THESE many dishes in two meals!?" L asked in disbelief where as Hoya just nodded. "Good luck little bro!" Hoya tapped L's shoulder and went off to whatever he was doing.

*Damn! I'm already late! This will eat more time and she will definitely kill me!* Suddenly an idea popped in his head. "And no using of your abilities L! You know the rules!" Hoya yelled where his voice came from the living room. L almost dropped his head from the sudden defeat. "Great... She will definitely kill me now..." L whispered to himself before getting the sponge and got started. 

Fifty minutes have passed since L started washing the dishes. *Almost done! Just a few more!* L thought in determination. A few minutes later, L's phone vibrated. He washed his soapy hands and fished out his phone from his pocket. *Damn! She must be mad for texting me..* L thought as he looked at who sent him the message. 

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? You've been making me wait for almost an hour now! Don't you know its rude to keep a young lady as myself to be kept waiting!? You better have a good reason for being late cuz if you don't, I will KILL YOU!

From: Yeobo~<3

*Damn it! I better hurry then!* L thought as he plopped back his phone in his pocket and continued to wash the remaining dishes.

----------

*That's it! I'm tired of waiting! Making me wait for an hour and a half! I will kill him!* Yoona got up with an angry expression, placed some cash on the table. As she was only inches away from the doors, someone blocked his path. 

"Leaving already? Just when I arrived?" Yoona looked at the person that was blocking her way and got even angrier. "Yah! Don't talk to me! Making me wait THAT long! Move aside before I burn you to ashes!" Yoona pushed the person aside and stomped off. "Come on! What did you want to talk about?" the person asked. Yoona just kept on walking. The person grab hold of Yoona's arm but she immediately shook it off "Don't touch me!" She yelled in anger and stomped off once again.

*How are you going to make it up to her this time Myungsoo?* L asked himself as he his hair backwards. L looked at the name of the Cafe and a smiled crept up his face. 

*Coffee Caramel... The place where we first met...* L thought for a couple of seconds before chasing after an enraged Yoona.

----------

Sup guys!! Sorry for not updating so frequently.. been busy with family outings and when I have time to use the pc, I end up with a blank mind.. -.- Deym you Writer's Block!! XDD

Anyways, to all those who requested MyungYoon, here it is!! :D  Hope you like cuz it's just the beginning of the MyungYoon appearance! There will be more I promise! ;D

Here are the list of the couples in the story so far that I have revealed:

MyungYoon

 

Haha XD only one couple so far so if any of you guys have suggestions, just place it in the comment box :D E-N-J-O-Y :D