Conversation in Sooyoung's Room

Crossing Boundaries

 

"Wait a minute" Sooyoung quickly sat back up "I don't remember ever going to my room."

At that moment, the door clicked open. It opened slightly and someone took a peek. "Oh Sooyoung! You're awake!" Seeing that Sooyoung was awake, Taeyeon fully opened the door and walked in slowly holding a tray  that had a sunny-sideup egg, toasted bread, a glass of water and a piece of apple.  "Yay!" Sooyoung beamed. "Breakfast for lunch!" She yelled after looking at the clock pointing at 12:51.

"Here you go!" Taeyeon placed the tray on Sooyoungs lap sat down on the bed. "Shouldn't Kaeyeon be doing this and not you Taeyeon-unnie?" Sooyoung asked after taking a bite off the toast.  "She was about to but I stopped her and decided to do it myself." "Who is she anyway?" Sooyoung asked after gulping down the glass of water. "I don't know. All I heard was she came to our door steps and was looking for a job." Taeyeon answered. 

"You girls talking about the new maid?" They both looked at the door to find Jessica walking towards them. "Keep it down! She might hear you!" Taeyeon reprimanded. "Relax! I saw her at the gardens before I went up here!" Jessica gave Taeyeon a I'm-not-stupid-you-know look. "Anyways!" Jessica rolled her eyes. "We still don't know what she's capable of. We don't even know what her ability is." "Relax!" Sunny came in with Yuri right behind her. "It's not like she can defeat all of us." Sunny stated in an arrogant manner.

"By the way" Sooyoung started "Where are the others?" "Seohyun, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany went out to do some shopping while Yoona went out to meet someone." Taeyeon answered. "Back to the topic. Does anyone know who this Kaeyeon person really is?" Taeyeon looked at the present members. "She is not to be trusted." Yuri said as she sat down on the empty desk chair. 

"What makes  you say that Yul?" Sooyoung asked "I get this uneasy feeling whenever I see her." Knowing that Yuri only speaks when needed, the girls nodded. 

"Background check. Taeng?" Jessica looked at Taeyeon as Taeyeon placed both of her index fingers on the side of her forehead. "I heard that she was a successful student during her time. She was the best student in all her subjects. Her parents were owners of two of the most fancied hotels in Seoul. And her ancestors were famous for their wealth." "Why do you think she applied to be a maid when she can get a better-payed job." Sooyoung asked.

"Because I want to owe up on what I failed to do." Everyone's head shot towards the door only to see Kaeyeon closing it. 

----------

Sup guys! Sorry for the late update.. Been quite busy with the past few days and whenever I get on the pc, I can't think of anything to write... Curse you Writer's block! hehehe XD

Anyways, Chapter 12 is up.. I know it's a bit boring and short so I apologize for that. I'll do better on the next chapter and that I promise! :DDD