Chapter 9

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We sat in the restaurant of Hotel Villa Aurora Lezzeno. He chose a table just by the lake under a big umbrella. He was looking around from time to time as if he is followed by the FBI. It bothered me but I chose to ignore this negativity and focus that I am in a nice place and I am dating a person like Yoo Jeongyeon.

We ordered Pizza Margherita since it’s a traditional Italian pizza, Pasta Carbonara, Lasagna, and Risotto. A lot right?

But we were eating while talking and we didn’t realize that we finished all the plates.

“Studying Korean literature is one of my dreams and I am happy that I got accepted in the university”

The way he was listening to every word I was saying made my heart flutter. He paid all his attention to me and I couldn’t be more thankful to him for making me feel this treasured.

“And I am sure you will succeed and maybe become a translator”

“I hope so but I still need to learn a lot” I stared at the lake sadly when I felt his hand on mine.

“You will do well” he soft-spoken and I held his hand tightly.

Eventually, he sat beside me with his arm around my shoulder. He covered my lap with his jacket since the weather is a bit colder now.

“So, tell me about your mother, you haven’t talked to her?” I looked at him but his eyes were fixed on the lake on our right.

He shook his head and squeezed his eyes, the more I look at him the more I found him more handsome from his sharp eyes, nose, and plump lips. I guess when you truly fall in love you tend to see your partner perfect and I am not complaining.

“She will make me mad and talk about things I don’t care about” he sighed “if she cared about me she could’ve called but as you can see. I am unacceptable”

I caressed his cheek and rested my forehead on his “you are not, you are loved by many people”

“Only people?” he raised his eyebrow at me and I laughed shyly “Momo, I know that we knew each other for a short time but please let’s give each other a chance, hm?”

I nodded “I will”

He buried his face in the crook of my neck, I sometimes think that he is a child that needs to be taken care of. He kissed my neck from time to time as we enjoyed the cold breeze that makes us feel goosebumps.

After a few minutes we decided to go back to the hotel to rest since tomorrow we will go back to Seoul.

~~

I took a warm bath and dried my hair before I laid on my bed I was playing with my phone when I heard a few knocks on the door.

“Who?” I yelled a bit.

“Room service”

I slightly opened the door just to see Jeongyeon in front of me, a smile formed on my face “I didn’t order anything” I joked.

“Oh really? But someone told me that this” he pulled out a red flower from his jacket “is for you”

I took it from his hand and he stepped into the room. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

Not so much passed and we were already on the bed, but no. We weren’t making love. I was resting my head on his chest while he played with my hair. I have to admit it. I feel warm and safe between his arms. I looked up at his face when I felt that he stopped playing he was sleeping deeply. He was doing an interview an hour ago so I bet he was tired. I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes and drifted to dreamland.

~~

Our flight is at 1 PM. We were at the airport around eleven and everything was going smoothly except that I act like a stranger aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter