Meeting You

I Said I Don't Wanna Get Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a hectic day in the Public Relation Department of Lee Corp., one of the biggest entertainment company in Seoul. The sound of the keyboard had been tapping continuously as the staffs replied to each email sent by their clients. The phone constantly rang, even at lunchtime they currently had. The upcoming project had been decided and Lee Hyukjae was being in charge of the project.

It was a big achievement for a newcomer like Hyukjae. Known as a hard-working guy in his department, he was entrusted by his manager to be in charge of a charity party in which famous influencers and celebrities would be invited. At first, Hyukjae felt the burden on his shoulder like carrying a sack of rice, but his manager wouldn’t give such a big project to Hyukjae without considering Hyukjae’s capability.

Choosing the right influencers and celebrities were not hard for Hyukjae. As the future CEO, Hyukjae was obliged to memorize influencers and celebrities that would be a benefit for Lee Corp, as well as befriend with them. Despite that, Hyukjae kept on the current trend of influencers and celebrities so he was browsing on Youtube and Instagram. Those media platforms had always been helpful for Public Relation staff like him.

Hyukjae was stumbling on one account of Youtube that caught his attention. His urge to dancing suddenly crawled out of his body as he saw the dancer on his screen. Hyukjae hadn’t been moving his body since the project started. With oversized black hoodie and pants by Adidas, it couldn’t stop the sharpness of this person’s move, Hyukjae thought. The music was blasting on Hyukjae’s ears, in sync with the choreography. Hyukjae knew it was self-made choreography as Hyukjae almost watched all-dancing videos on Youtube. 

This guy was a famous choreographer, Hyukjae pondered as he scrolled down the comment section on the dancer’s Youtube account. He received positive comments, especially the girls drooling over his body, and others praised the fluidity of his dancing. Hyukjae agreed while keeping in his mind to invite this guy to the charity party.

Hyukjae’s phone was ringing when he was looking for other influencers in other social media platforms. Without seeing its caller name, Hyukjae just slid his phone up. A familiar chirpy tone was greeting Hyukjae, making him smiled happily.

“What is it, Mom? I am busy, you know?” Hyukjae answered cheekily.

“I can’t call my only son now?”

“Of course, you can. Did Sora bother you again?”

“How did you know that? That girl needed to learn how to cook, instead of bothering me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter