Prologue

I Said I Don't Wanna Get Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyukjae was a typical man in his 30s. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, Hyukjae never took advantage of his parents’ wealth as his parents were strictly raised him. Only his close friends knew how wealthy Hyukjae was, and the rest only thought Hyukjae as a next-door neighbour. Hyukjae didn’t mind it at all.

His current job was a staff of the Public Relation Department of Lee Corp., his father’s company. His father assigned him to learn from the bottom before he officially introduced to be the future CEO. His mother also agreed with his father’s idea so Hyukjae basically couldn’t whine like a big baby. Being a filial son, Hyukjae just nodded and applied for the job without anyone knowing his true identity. Hyukjae once again didn’t think too much about it.

Besides being a full-time staff, Hyukjae was also a dance instructor in his free time. If he could choose, he wanted to be a dancer. His parents knew it, fully supported him by giving his own dance studio on his 17th birthday. Hyukjae’s eyes were gleaming in happiness as he got its key before grabbing his dance outfit. Hyukjae’s passion and life were all about dancing, but the duty of being filial son waited for him. As long as he could dance until he lost his breath, Hyukjae wouldn’t complain.

Only this time …

The current situation Hyukjae fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter