๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their little breakfast moment, the three of them pack their stuffs and start to get to their classes. While walking at the school's hallway, Jimin saw Yoongi walking out of the male's toilet with his friends and his heart beating fast at the sight of the older. He definitely got more handsome and mature now, Jimin thought to himself while gripping his book in his right hand tightly. Taehyung could feel Jimin getting tensed up to the point where he stopped walking together with Jungkook to look at Jimin. The maknae was clueless as to why they suddenly stopped walking but when he heard loud voices, laughs, he turn his head to the right and saw Min Yoongi. "Hyung?", Jungkook called Jimin out while tapping his shoulder and Jimin just shake his head before laughing out softly. "Ahh, mianhae.. I guess I just zoned out when I saw him.", Jimin rubs his nape shyly and heads to his locker with both Taehyung and Jungkook following.

Yoongi who was giggling softly with Namjoon, Seokjin and Eric saw a familiar figure at the locker that made him stop in his tracks. Jiminie.. Yoongi swallows his saliva down his throat as he felt nervous all of a sudden. "Hyung, what's wrong?", Namjoon asked and before Yoongi could say anything, Seokjin interrupted. "Ah, he saw his little boo crush over there. Why haven't you guys talk to each other lately?". Seokjin's question got Yoongi speechless as he doesn'tย know what to reply since he isn't entirely sure what happened between them but he knows that he drift away from Jimin.

Everyone knows that Yoongi is a little bit ego when it comes to himself but he can't help but to admit that he's one of the reasons they drifted apart from each other. He remembers the time they spent together when they were in their diapers until primary school. Yoongi admits that his popularity may have get in the way of their friendship. Jimin is popular in school as well but among boys and when it comes to Yoongi, he's more popular than Jimin since girls and some boys like him.

When Yoongi looks at Jimin now, he feels differently than before. The younger grew up wellโ€” too well, maybe. He remembers Jimin having chubby cheeks and normal body without muscles and all but now, his cheeks are thin, he has defined jawline and his body is muscular than before. And puberty definitely hit Jimin like a truck. He looks mature, handsome, y now that even regular, straight dudes would fall for him. It would be a huge lie if Yoongi said he isn't interested or attracted to Jimin now. But, the thing is, he has been interested and attracted to the younger one even back in their young days. It's just that he thinks he would ruin the friendship if he confess to Jimin but by the look of it now, he still ruin the friendship but with different way.

"If you ain't gonna talk to him, I'm gonna shoot my shot with him, hyung.", Namjoon said teasingly at Yoongi before the older slap his chest. "You're not gonna talk to him so might as well just let us get to know him. I wanna know how cute he is that you're attracted to him until you rejected other people that comes in you way, Yoongi-ah.", Seokjin said and wiggle his eyebrows playfully.ย 

"I'm gonna call him here.", Eric said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter