๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Yearsย Ago

"Yah, Park Jimin!"

Soft chuckles could be heard at the Park family's backyard with 16-year-old Yoongi chasing after 15-year-old Jimin after the younger mock Yoongi as a 'loser' for losing in a video game that both of them were playing. Jimin laughs before he squeaks when he tripped on a rock at the backyard that ended up with him on the floor, holding his foot as he tries to hold in the pain. Yoongi immediately stopped laughing as he rushes over to Jimin with a worried look on his face.ย "Jiminie, are you okay? . Are you hurt?", the older asked as Jimin hissed in pain before laughing out softly. Yoongi frowns at the younger's behaviour.ย "You hit your foot, not your head but why do you seem crazy?". Jimin hits Yoongi's arm with his fist as he pouts before Yoongi put a cute cartoon injury plaster on Jimin's knee that he took out from the back pocket of his jeans.

"Where did you get that? Wait, did you have that in your jeans?"

Yoongi smiles and nods before Jimin chuckles. He looks at the plaster and coos out saying that it is really cute."It's cute, just like you.", Yoongi blurted out and Jimin's cheeks turned all red like a tomato that made the older pinch his cheek. The younger groaned out at the action and complained how he is not a kid anymore."You'll always be a kid, Jiminie. My cute kiddo."

Jimin's heart flutter at those words before he stares at Yoongi. The older does not notice that at first but looked at the younger when he thought that Jimin was being oddly quiet.ย "Jimin?", Yoongi called out before Jimin interrupted him.ย "Hyung, do you think we'll be different and far away next year when we're a bit more senior?". Yoongi tilts his head to the side and frowns slightly at the younger's question before he rubs his head gently.ย "Why are you asking such questions? Did Jungkook say something about me leaving you or some ? 'Cause if he did, I'll beat his up.". Jimin laughs while shaking his head.ย "No no. It's just.. I've witnessed quite a few friendships that went from best friends to.. total strangers. And to think that it happened because either one of them or both of them found even more fun friends or they've joined some sort of club or sports. I don't know what to do or how am I gonna be if that ever happen to us.", Jimin let out his concern and Yoongi can sense, hear the fear in the younger's voice, so he takes the younger's hands in his to give them a gentle, assuring squeeze. Jimin's breath slows down as the older calm him down and he looks at Yoongi after that.

"Alright, let's not overthink about things that we're not sure of yet. And Jiminie, you know me. I wouldn't abandon, leave you and our friendship like that. We've been best friends practically, legitly since we're in diapers. I know everything about you just like how you know about me. I know how soft, weak, caring you are towards me, people so I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna just leave you there, alone because I know how fragile, vulnerable you are. I know I'm intimidating, mean and scary towards other people but I can never, ever be like that towards you. Not you, my one and only best friend that knows everything about me."

The both corners of Jimin's lips twitched upwards upon hearing the older's wise, comforting words. Jimin knows that it is really rare for Yoongi to open up like this and talk a lot. He does talk a lot to Jimin but not about his feelings like this. Jimin nods his head at wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter