Chapter II

Wasn't Expecting It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking with Yerim I started to really see everything around me, the signs, the people, the cars, it's not really different from home, but at the same time it is. An obvious one are the signs, they're written in korean. 

We arrived at the car and Yooksook opened the trunk, put my suicase in it, took my other suitcase and my backpack and put them in there too, closed it and told us to get in the car while he goes and pays the parking ticket.

"You can be in the middle, Joohyun usually goes on the right side and Yerim goes on the left side, so if you don't mind being in the middle, go there" said Shieun

Joohyun opened the door and gestured me to go in, I slightly blushed as I went in before Joohyun. I noticed Yerim was already there, I accomodated myself and Joohyun came in, closing the door behind her.

"The drive it's about 3 hours and 30 minutes long, so you can rest a little bit if you are tired" said Joohyun while looking at me.

"It's okay, I slept most of the flight" I looked at her too and god, she is so pretty.

Suddenly Yooksook opened the door and entered the car, he turned to me and said, "Ready to go?". I nodded and he started driving. i took out my phone, shut it down and then turned it on again so that my roaming whould start working. I want to call my mom and dad and tell them that I arrived safetly, even if the time difference is big, they told me to call them anyways.

I checked the time, 4:40 pm, in Toronto it should be 3:40 am, I hope they're awake

One ring, two rings, thre-

"Hello?" answered my mom

"Hi mom! I'm already here"

"Wendy honey, are you okay? Did you sleep on the plane? How is your family?" she kind of boombarded me with questions, wait a minute woman.

"Okay, too fast. First, yes, I'm okay. Second, yes, a lot. Third, I can't really say that much yet cause we just met, but for now they seem okay. We are on the car on our way to Daegu, there' still about 3 hours and a half more to go, so I guess I can talk to them now."

"Oh, I'm so glad you're okay. Talk to them more now and before you go to sleep call me and tell me more, okay?"

"Ohay mom, are you going back to sleep now?"

"Yes dear" 

"Okay, I'll let you sleep now, good night, love you"

"Love you too and your dad says hi"

"Tell him I say hi and that I love him too"

"Will do. Bye honey"

"Bye mom, sleep well"

I ended the call and I noticed Yerim looking my way with a 'wow' face.

"Wow, that was so cool, your english is so cool, please teach me!"

I chuckled and pat her head. Before I could say something, Yooksook said

"Yerim... don't ask Wendy something like that... she's here to learn korean, not to teach you english"

"No no, it's okay. I can teach her some english if she wants"

I turned back to see Yerim and she smiled at me and hugged me, I felt someone looking at me, I turned and saw Joohyun smiling.

She looks so pretty when she smiles

I felt Joohyun's hand slide into my hand and she holded it. My heart was beating so hard and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You can sleep on my shoulder if you want" said Joohyun

"Thanks" Even if I wasn't sleppy but I wasn't gonna waste this chance to get closer to her. I acomodated myself on her shoulder and closed my eyes relaxing instantly.

I could hear her breathing, her shoulder was really comfortable and I was quietly listening to their conversastion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter