niece

Yong Junhyung, A.K.A Mr. Pedo

Everyone stared at you as Doojoon told them that you were his niece. They all looked shocked and surprised to know their leader has a cute little niece.

Doojoon nodded to you "go introduce yourself, _____-ah."

You smiled and bowed "anneonghaseyo, Yoon _____. Please take care of me"

"she's  pretty!"  Yoseob chirped and clung to you "aigoo! You don't look like you're related to hyung!" he stared touching your long hair "Do you know who i am?" he pointed at himself.

You giggled "ne, you are Yoseob-ssi! The aegyo prince of Beast!"

Yoseob grinned "Cool!!" Doojoon shrugged "She's a fan of us." the aegyo prince's mouth formed an 'o' shape and then smiled "Let's be friends ___-ah! Oh, and call me 'oppa' arraso?!"

You nodded "ne, Yoseob-oppa"

Hyunseung blinked "so, she knows our songs?"

The leader nodded "yep." he then chuckled "Yoseob-ah, take ____ to my room, she'll be sleeping there."

the aegyo prince nodded and gave his hyung a salute "Yes sir!" he grabbed your bags and grinned "This way _____-ah!"

 

Once you and Yoseob were out of earshot, Doojoon gave his doengsaengs a lecture on how to act around you. He looked at them seriously "okay, _____'s my older sister's daughter. I don't want you guys to treat her like any of the girls you kids have, arasso? She's 16, so she's in her freaking puberty stage. If i catch any of you kids touching her, I WILL cut your off"

Kikwang chuckled "don't worry hyung! we wouldn't dare do that to your niece!"

Maknae Dongwoon nodded as well "ye hyung, we'll act like her brothers!"

"we won't treat her like other girls." Hyunseung smiled.

The Yoon leader then turned his attention to Junhyung "well, Junhyung?"

"what?" Junhyung looked at him.

Doojoon eyed him "you won't treat ____ like one of your girls right?"

Junhyung snickered "pssh, i'm not a pedo, hyung." he pushed himself off the wall "i'm heading to the room."

--

"wow~" You smiled as you walked into Doojoon's room. Everything was organized and the room had nice furnitures in it.

Yoseob placed your bags by the corner of the room "Hyung never told us he had a niece." he smiled "I guess I know the reason why he didn't tell us about you."

You smiled "thanks for carrying my stuff, Yoseob oppa."

He shrugged "no prob, ___-ah!" The cute aegyo prince then smiled "____-ah, if anyone bullies you here in Korea, don't hesitate to tell me. If you have problems, you can come to me. I'm a good listener!"

You giggled "ne, oppa. Gomawo."

 

[[waah. Thanks for those who subscribed! Should i continue this? XD kekeke. THANKS FOR READING! *gives cookies*]]