Hyung has a niece?!

Yong Junhyung, A.K.A Mr. Pedo

"one, two, three, and, one, two, three!" it was another ordinary day for the BEAST members. They were now preparing hard for their comeback which, was a few months a way. Today, they are practicing their new dance. They have been practicing all day, it was almost ten in the evening.

"Alright. From the start! Junhyung-ah, look straight. You're opening the song." the trainer said. The said boy, the famous rapper, Yong Junhyung, nodded and followed the trainer's instructions.

"Hyung, excuse me" the music stopped and everyone looked at the leader, Yoon Doojoon.

the trainer looked at him "yes, Doojoon?"

Doojoon smiled "Can i be excused early today? I have to pick someone up from the airport."

"no way, you have another chick to pick up, hyung?!" Dongwoon blurted, making the others laugh.

Doojoon glared at the maknae and then looked back at their trainer "please hyung?"

The trainer sighed "fine. But tomorrow, i want to see you memorize the rest of the dance steps, arasso?"

the leader nodded and bowed his head "yes, hyung." he then carried his bag and hurried to the door.

the trainer shook his head and chuckled "i swear your leader is just having another lovelife tonight."

 

Junhyung rolled his eyes and mumbled "yeah, lucky him." It has been a while since Junhyung had a 'lovelife'. Heck, ever since he has been training in Cube, he never had a chance to go on a date with a girl!

to others, it is just another phase of life, you have to trade your happiness for other things.

 

but for Junhyung it was different. He couldn't last a month without hooking up with some random girl. His B2st members knew his problem and they all wanted to help him.

--

Doojoon parked his car near the entrance of the Incheon Airport. He wore a hoodie and made sure to blend in the crowd, in order not to cause any 'fan-mobs' tonight. He tried not to get any attention, since he really hates it when fans start chasing him in random places.

*where the heck is she...?* Doojoon looked around, hoping to see his young niece *if that kid's lost, noona's going to neuter me!* he walked around and joined the other people who were also busy waiting for their loved ones by the airport exit.

"UNCLE DOOJOON!!!!!!" a high pitch voice erupted by the arriving area. Doojoon grinned as he heard the familiar voice of his niece. He quickly walked and scooped the young girl into his arms "aigoo ______-ah! I missed you! How was your trip?"

"it was fine uncle! Now can you let go of me? You're choking me~" You giggled as your famous uncle let go of you.

Doojoon grabbed your bags and carried them for you "anyways, how many times have i told you, don't call me 'uncle'! It makes me feel like i'm an old ahjussi." the two of you walked towards the parking lot.

You puffed your cheeks "but..what am i going to call you then uncle Doojoon?" You've been raised in the States for a long time that you forgot the common words like 'ahjussi, uncle, oppa, etc.'

"just call me Doojoon 'oppa' arasso?" He opened the trunk of the car and placed your bags into it. He then opened the cars door for you "get in, we've got lots of things to talk about"

--

After an hour of driving, you and Doojoon finally arrived at B2ST's new dorm.

"now ____-ah. This is B2ST's dorm. We're all guys in there. I want you to stay away from the scary pedo oppas okay?" Doojooned warned as the two of you entered the building.

You frowned "but oppa, does this mean that i can't talk to anybody in the dorm?!"

Doojoon thought for a moment "hmm. Well.. you can talk to Yoseob, his harmless... also to Hyunseung, he's kinda quiet, and Dongwoon..and Kikwang, they're babos." he then looked at you "but DON'T talk to Junhyung, arasso? He's a maniac, ually frustrated pedo who just wants to get into girls' !!"

you blinked and laughed "way to go protect your group's image, oppa."

"i'm serious _____-ah. He's a desperate man." the elevator stopped, it was their floor. Doojoon pulled your bags "come on, let's go."

--

"YAAAAAA! Give that back to me Junhyung hyung!!!" Dongwoon shouted and chased his hyung around the room "give me back my iphone!!"

Junhyung smirked and took a look at the iphone "aigoo, so our maknae is texting a female idol huh?" he chuckled and looked at the iphone "oh~ 'oppa~ time to eat dinner oppa~'" he laughed as he read the messages of the 'female idol' that maknae Dongwoon was texting. They were so noisy that they didn't notice the front door open.

"oh it's hyung!" Kikwang sprung up on his feet and ran to the door "Hi Hyung! and hi little girl!"

*little girl?* Junhyung ran to the door and saw a slim young girl with a cute face, bambi eyes, and long light brown hair.

Doojoon cleared his throat "kids, this is Yoon ____, my niece."

 

[[HI-yum! should i continue this? -___- thanks for reading!! *gives cookies*]]