Good news

Second time is a charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The whole family celebrated Dasom’s birthday together. However, Moonbyul didn’t want to have a big party since the child was too young to enjoy it.

Besides that, the brown-haired woman was also trying not to become even more attached because she was afraid of not getting the official adoption.

When Yongsun realized that her best friend and girlfriend was a bit depressed, she showered Moonbyul with love and tenderness.

The couple talked about their older son and thought that Jun-su deserved something special for Christmas, which would happen in about 2 months.

Then, they remembered the boy was very interested in driving and even though neither of them was planning to buy him a car any day soon, they could still teach Jun-su how to be a skillful driver.

Once Moonbyul told the boy about the driving classes, Jun-su got pretty excited and hugged the brunette a dozen times.

Both Yongsun and the younger woman had a hard time convincing their parents not to gift the boy any vehicle.

They made sure to be clear about their decision to just buy him a car after he turned 18.

And this was how the next months flew. 

Jun-su having his private classes with his mothers, who would take turns teaching him and taking care of Dasom.

The boy had also been studying for his school tests and his Grandpa Moon would help with math from time to time and Grandpa Kim was good at explaining chemistry.

The 2 grandmas were always in the house with the excuse to make Yongsun a better cook, but everyone knew it was just to spoil Dasom more often.

Moonbyul had fun seeing the older women trying to make the child say grandma or their names.

The cute baby girl was already speaking lots of words. However, the brown-haired woman hadn’t dared to teach her how to say mom or any variation on this.

Not that Dasom wasn’t familiar with those words. On the contrary, she would listen to Jun-su and all the family members referring to Moonbyul and Yongsun like that very often.

The child was walking perfectly fine, and her first teeth had popped. 

Dasom was now very active, and she loved dancing and taking showers. Especially with her 2 favorite people in the world, Moonbyul and Yongsun.

The couple was always sharing all the tasks related to the children and the house. Including the bathing time.

They were very careful about not doing anything that could be considered inappropriate in front of the child. 

Of course, neither of them believed that their relationship was negative in any way. However, it was hard enough to succeed at adopting a child being heteroual. Let alone being a single lesbian mother.

And Moonbyul was aware any social assistant could pay an uninvited visit and decide she was not the right mother for the child.

___ x __

The visit happened one week before Christmas.

Moonbyul’s parents and sisters had camped in her place the previous day and they were all helping with the decorations an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter