Chapter 2

I'm Bored
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey babe we are here." My thoughts suddenly halts when he caressed my left arm. I smiled at him weakly and gets out of the car. I don't really like this day. We are currently in our favorite restaurant and guess what? We are meeting his besty right now. Yaaay I'm so excited *insert sarcasm here*. 

 

"I'm really happy that you will be meeting her after so long babe. I can't wait for you to meet her she's just wonderful." I can literally see his excitement and happiness and I gave up. Yes for the sake of my boyfriend i will set aside my dislike towards his all mighty bestfriend. He puts his arm around my back and led me towards our reserved table. He pulls me a chair and I gladly smiled at him. He's such a gentleman i sigh dreamily. He looks at his phone checking if he have messages. 

 

"She texted me I think she's already here. She just went to the- hey RJ over here!" RJ? I thought his best friend's a girl? 

 

"Sorry just went to the comfort room." A girl suddenly talks when she reached our table. My frown deepens when I saw her. Ughhhh she's gorgeous has a long brown hair and flirtatious smile on her face. She can easily snatch Suho away from me but NO! I can't back down without a fight, this RJ girl whatever her name is can't get my boyfriend from me she'll see. 

 

"Jennie this is my gorgeous and one of the most beautiful girl I've met, my girlfriend Kim Jisoo, Jisoo this is Jennie my annoying best friend." 

 

"What? Annoying? No compliments or something?" She glares at Suho and suddenly she looks at my way and smirks she helds her and offer me a hand shake. How dare she looks at me like that?! What's with the smirk? Is she challenging me? What a ! 

 

"You're right Suho she's the most beautiful girl that I've ever met." I look at her, confusion is written all over my face. Is she complimenting me? Then it hits me! She's planning something! 

 

She wants to get close to me so that she can get Suho easily! What a sneaky . 

 

"Likewise" I said nonchalantly. I know what you're up to so you can't fool me girl. 

 

"The pleasures mine gorgeous." She helds my hand too long for my liking and I immediately broke our contact she's really weird. 

 

----

 

"So RJ how's New Z? Got any american lover or something?" I just focused my attention on my food not minding Suho and Jennie girl talking, i just let them and give them time to catch up since they're not minding whether I'm here or not. Hello? Am I just a thin air in here? 

 

"Oh if you only knew." That got my attention because of the mischief of her voice a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter