Chapter 1

I'm Bored
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really love and at the same time hate the attention that people are giving me. 

Love because they envy me and why not? I'm rich, gorgeous, smart and mostly guys are kissing my way. I can see envy and admirations in their eyes whenever I walk infront of them. Raising my chin up with pride I must say I'm their typical "queen bee." I'm not a bully I just think highly of myself so what can I say? And I'm not boasting just telling the freakin truth. 

Well what I really hate the most is when guys pushed their selves on me like duh I'm not interested and I'm not settling for mediocrity, they can watch but nah-ah no touching. 

 

"Hey girl looks like those douchebag are waiting for you, look!" 

 

I turned to Rosé one of my best friends who's pointing at a certain direction and i just look at her, boredom is visible on my pretty face. I frown and raise my left eyebrow indicating that I'm not interested at all.

"I don't care just let them be. They will just make a fool out of themselves." The girl just shakes her head and laugh she really knows me well.

"Jisoo girl It's not surprising after all you're literally a goddess atleast in their eyes." Her eyes glints with mischief so what did she mean by that? That I'm not pretty at all?

"No! Gosh no! Whatever you are thinking just stop. You're pretty and gorgeous alright? But I'm not one of your fanboys so I will never ever kiss your feet." She cringes in disgust and I can really say that she's my bestfriend she really knows me well.

"Oh my goodness gracious Jisoo what have you done to the guys over there? I can't even get pass at them they are literally waiting for you." Seulgi one of my best friends, she pants and huffs at the same time I can see sweat on her face like she runs a marathon and she's literally exhausted.

"You're exaggerating again girl. They are not!" I countered what she said and she looks at me like I've grown two heads.

"Oh my gosh girl is that really you? Are you sick or what? Or are you on drugs? You came back from our summer vacation and you're acting like...." She stops seemingly finding the right words to say. "....like you're not the Kim Jisoo we knew." I saw her small eyes widen and became teary. Oh uh here she goes again being exaggerated and a drama queen.

"You killed Kim Jisoo?!!! Oh my goodness what have you done? She is sh.. Ouch the nerve Jis stop being so violent. And here I am thinking that you killed yourself well what can I say the old Jisoo is back violent and what not." I just rolled my eyes at her antics and exaggerated self. Well that's my best friends although they are crazy sometimes WAIT not sometimes ALL THE TIME, I still love them.

"Well I'm just tired and I want to spend some quality time with my bed after a long vacation in Europe gosh it's exhausting!"

 

--

What freakin Kang Seulgi said were true, most of the boys in our school are waiting for me in my locker room. But when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter