Chapter 20

I'm Bored
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Listen up every one. We will have our exam next week and after that I will announce your performance output. Remember this is your last year in Highschool do your best or else we will see each other again next school year. Class dismissed."

We hurriedly fix our things after our teacher gave us the signal to go. I don't really have a problem about school stuffs tho I'm more than capable of handling my academics. 

"I wanna die because of these craps. I don't wanna go to school any longer." 
As usual the ever dramatic Kang Seulgi complains. 

"It's not that hard Seul. You're being a drama queen again." 

"Shut it chipmunk you think you're that smart huh? If I know you are using that Thai girl from another school to work on your project." 
Seulgi smirks at Rosé and the latter is red with her flustered face mixed with anger. 

"Hey you --"

"You two! Shut your mouth or I'll gonna rip your throats out." 

My head is throbbing because of these two idiots ugh. I want Jennie now to make my nerves calm. Just by thinking about her makes my mood light up again. 

My lips curve a little thinking about her gummy smile, her cat like eyes, her cute pointy nose and her sweet personality. Oh my gosh! I sound like a love sick girl already. 

"Hey girls you should go first. I'm gonna go pee pee alright?" 

We didn't get to answer as Seulgi immediately walks towards the comfort room. Aish this girl!
--

As we sit on our usual table I instantly crane my neck looking for my mandu. 

Really Jisoo? My mandu? 

But seriously where is that dumpling? I miss her and it's so unusual that she is not here yet, everytime we are going to have lunch she usual waits for us here and it's kinda strange that she's no where in sight.  

"It's been 10 minutes where is Kang? I'm starving." Rosé pouted and I look at her in disgust. 

"Did you message her?" 

"Yeah and she's not responding." She huffs as she touches her tummy in hunger. 

Where did Seulgi go? And where the hell is Jennie? I've been waiting for her message or call but no response. 

"O-oh my gosh! I'm s-so tired of running." We just look at Seulgi as if she grows another head. 

"Are you kidding me? Who told you to run bis?" Rosé asked with her Aussie accent. 

"You won't believe what I saw." She ignored Rosé's insults and sits infront of us while panting slightly. 

"Spill the tea Seul! I'm hungry." Rosé whined while the latter just wipe her sweat and fixes her face. 

"Calm your lil' chippy." Chaeng frowned as I look at them bored and my mind keeps on traveling somewhere thinking where the hell is that kitten.

"I saw Irene at the hallway so I followed her." 

"You what? Really Seul? Are you being a stalker now? I knew from the start that you like that !" 

"Shut up Chaeyoung! Let me talk goodness! You're being delusional."

What is this girl planning now? We can see that she likes Irene but keeps on denying it. 

"Anyways as I was saying I followed her-- Ops! Don't you dare say that I like her which is not! So I followed the girl quietly.--" 

Yeah the girl keeps on denying and she's being defensive now. 

"And I saw her walks towards the back of the gym Soo! You know what does that mean?"

Me and Rosé looks at her impatiently. I know the latter is hungry already so she wants Seulgi to finish talking. 

"No! So you better hurry or Rosé might eat you alive." 

"Okay! Okay! It means she's meeting with Suho, Jis! Our hunch was true your ex is cheating with that hoe! And to think she had the guts to flirt with me? That ." 

"What was that Seul?" Rosé asked because she doesn't hear Seulgi's last words but unlucky her I heard it all. 

"Nothing. So what shall we do Soo?"

"I thought wrong about her." Rosé frowns at the news while me? I don't give a damn about that anymore. 

"So what do you think? Shall we confront that ?" Seulgi fixes her things and she's ready to fight the hell out of Suho and Irene but she stops when I don't respond at all. She thought that I'm gonna be hysterical. 

"Let them be Seul I don't care anymore."

"WHAT?! Is that really you Soo? As far as I remembered you are not a fan of girls throwing themselves at Suho. What changes now?" 

Seulgi and Rosé look at me weirdly as if I have grown two heads and I am not ready to tell them yet about my feelings and about Jennie. 

"Uhm b-because I already moved on? He cheated on me remember? What I really hate most are cheaters and liars." 

They seem convinced about it. It's half true tho, partly because he cheated on me and the other half it's because of Jennie. 

"But aren't you curious what is the relationship of Suho and Irene tho? I think something's off and it's not right. " Rosé said and thinks deeply. 

"What are you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter