ACT III

Moment of Truth The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa! Do you think this is a good idea to reveal our relationship?” asks Chaerin while take a sip her drink. Jiyong who sit in front of her creases up his brow.

“Why, baby? Don’t you think this is a great opportunity for us? Plus I know that one of my students got his eyes on you,” replies Jiyong after drink his coffee as well. Chaerin shakes her head. He is still jealous about Mino check out on her.

“He is just a boy, Oppa! Plus he is your student for Jesus Christ’s sake,” cut Chaerin. He nods. Suddenly he put his forehead on Chaerin’s forehead and stare her with pure innocent look.

“This is why I want to declare you in front of them! That you’re mine, baby…” declare Jiyong before he gives a peck on Chaerin’s lips. Chaerin’s face turns into red colour because the people look their action. Jiyong smile proudly. He looks at his watch and waiting their coming.

Actually, Jiyong and Chaerin already arrive at Jeju a day earlier before the summer BBQ event. He tells his students to meet him at Monsant Café. The reason he come here earlier because he want to check his café environment. Yes, he is the owner of Monsant Café actually. He introduces this café before his coming back from Miami. He really loves the aroma of coffee, so does his girlfriend as well. So, he decides to open this café by letting his mother help him out before his return from Miami.

“Sajang-nim!” calls his head waiter. Jiyong look at him. “Yes?” replies Jiyong.

“Here the stock report for this month. And the financial report as well,” says his head waiter. Jiyong nods.

“Oh, thank you. By the way, did you teach new trainees for opening new café?” asks Jiyong.

“Yes, I did! When is the launch date?” replies the head waiter.

“This weekend if there is no problem at all. I will bring those reports today. I will give it later once approved those,” tells Jiyong. The waiter nods and asks permission to leave first. Jiyong grants it. On the same time, his students arrive at the café.

“Annyeong haseyo, Prof Kwon! Oh, Dr Lee…you’re here with Prof Kwon!” greets Jennie. The girls hug Chaerin after give theirs respect to her.

“Where are the boys? Your professor told me that the boys will meet us also,” says Chaerin after ask them sit together with both of them.

“The boys still busy at the vacation house. They ask us to meet you and professor first,” explains Jisoo.

“Oh, jjinja? Only four of you join this BBQ? Waiter!” calls Jiyong. The head waiters who meet Jiyong just now come closely to that group. “Just order, the treat is on me,” continue Jiyong.

“By the way, this café belongs to your favourite professor!” expose Chaerin after take a sip her drinks. The girls’ eyes become widen and looks at their professor. Jiyong chuckles and just do a little nod to admit what Chaerin said before. Chaerin smirks.

“Don’t act surprise about it! It is nothing, it is just a hobby of mine,” Jiyong tries to control his embarrassment.  The head waiter left them after taking the order.

“So, tell me who is giving this idea to ask me and Dr Lee comes over here?” asks Jiyong.

“Actually, Prof…This is our idea together. Since you are the one who teach us in Business class and we decide to celebrate with you as for our appreciation,” says Lisa.

“Then how is about me? I’m not your professor. I’m just a doctor at the university only,” interrupt Chaerin.

“Well, this is because you always treat us fairly and sweetness. Actually for the first time I thought you’re a furious one but when knowing you in long time actually you’re a great person as our professor here,” praise Chaeyoung or prefer to be call her as ‘Rose’.

“Yes, your doctor here is the badass female that I ever meet and know. But I’m really glad that my students never judge it from the cover of its book,” teases Jiyong. The girls laugh with Jiyong’s teasing. Chaerin smack at Jiyong’s arm. “See! She also can become a furious ‘cat’ if you want to know it,” He still continue .

“Stop it, Oppa! Don’t embarrass me in front of your students!” She pleads but her voice become sweet. Of course, the girls notice her voice. It sounds like their professor and doctor having an intimate relationship.

“Prof Kwon…Dr Lee! Did both of you having a relationship?” Jennie opens . Jiyong and Chaerin looks at Jennie.

“W-why you said like that, Jennie ah?” asks Chaerin.

“It feels like both of you…” Jennie can’t continue her word. But Lisa did.

“It feels like both of you actually having a relationship. You know, boyfriend and girlfriend thing,” says Lisa. Jiyong laugh with Lisa’s saying. He just shakes his head and takes his drink.

“Well, Lisa…if you want to know it, just meet us tonight BBQ party okay!” now Jiyong playing a pull push situation. Chaerin nods.

“Girls, nice to meet all of you! Tell the boys, Dr Lee and I will be meet all of you at Jay’s place tonight. Dr Lee and I got something to do at here,” says Jiyong before his stand up. The girls follow his way. Chaerin also stand up from her seat. Jiyong settle the girls’ bill. “So, girls…please having a nice drink at my café! Dr Lee…” continue Jiyong.

“Okay, girls! See all of you tonight! I need to follow your professor now,” says Chaerin and giving her hugs to them.

“Sure, Dr Lee! Thank you for your treat, Prof Kwon!” says Jisoo as for their behalf. Jiyong nods and give his famous cool gestures hand to them. It is surprising them when Jiyong grab Chaerin’s hand and hold it like they are a real couple. The girls are shock. Chaerin can’t control her shyness by cover her face with her other hand. Jiyong on the other side smile proudly.

“What the h….Yah, girls!” curses Jennie.

“Yes, Jennie…All of us saw it! Prof Kwon just holds Dr Lee’s hand like they are couple for real,” cut Rose.

“So, that is meaning Dr Lee is actually Prof Kwon’s girlfriend before this? Yah, it is embarrassing to me since I had confess my love to Prof Kwon in front Dr Lee before this,” shriek Jennie. She remembers the moment she confesses her feeling toward Jiyong in front Chaerin. That time Jiyong become their advisor for doing the dance competition.

“Yah, you seem okay when you got a feeling towards Prof Kwon! It is much more embarrassing to me since Prof Kwon know about my confession towards Dr Lee!” speak Lisa which she admit that she got a little bit crush on Chaerin actually. She is too cool to become their doctor and girl for Lisa’s thought.

“Girls! Please don’t make a jump conclusion. Maybe Prof Kwon just treats Dr Lee as his sister or friend,” Jisoo tries to calm down the environment.

“Jisoo ah…That action which we see just now is not related with best friend or bro-sis relationship at all. Come on, you admit that our professor and doctor having an intimate relationship,” burst Rose. Jisoo lose her words now because she could agree it. The action is not best friend or brother sister relationship. The action is actually a real couple relationship.

“Girls! My Boss said please take this whole cake together,” says the head waiter and hand it the box of cake to them.

“Oh, jjinja? Thank you so much. Sir, please excuse me…I want to ask about your Boss and that lady before. Did you know who is she actually?” says Jisoo. The head waiter nod.

“Of course, I know her! She is our Boss’s girlfriend. He’s doing this café business just for showing his love to her only,” explain the head waiter. “By the way, please support our Boss’s new launch as well. He asks me to give this to invite all of you since you are his students,” continue the waiter and giving the invitation card.

“Ommo! The invitation card for launching new café at Jeju Shinhwa World!” says Rose after look the invitation card’s content. The head waiter nods and left them after getting a call from other customers.

“Wow! Our professor is super damn rich!” praise Lisa.

“And our doctor is a lucky person to having him!” says Jennie. They agree with her.

Jiyong hold Chaerin who step on the stone slowly. Jiyong giggles when he heard her voice scream softly. Chaerin smack his back when he teases her. Chaerin respond it by scold his name. Jiyong laughs naughtily. He still holds her hand carefully with his other hand hold her heels.

“Baby! I don’t understand why you wear this heels and ask me to bring you to this beach,” tease Jiyong while look at his girlfriend’s heels.

“Shut it, Oppa! I just want to step this stone. That’s why I want you bring me to here,” says Chaerin who hold his hand tightly.

“Baby, did you remember our moment?” asks Jiyong.

“What, Oppa?” replies Chaerin. Jiyong change his gaze to her. “Seriously, baby? You don’t remember it at all! Fine, walk on these by yourself,” he threat her by loose his hold.

“Yah, Jingyo Oppa!” She shouts when he releases his hold. Chaerin almost fell down and Jiyong immediately grab his girlfriend’s waist. Chaerin looks at him and pouting. She pushes his body away from her and continues her walk on the stone. Jiyong shakes his head for seeing her stubbornness.

“I do remember it, Oppa!” She speak when Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter