wHERe IS she

Rich Kid's Fiancee

 

Dara POV

 

Only few days left before our wedding day at their Island in Jeju. My education has started before leaving from. Seoul. I haven't   Jae since then.  Maybe he's avoiding me....

 

Chae:     Ms. Park, you should get some rest...

Dara:      Thank you,, but i still have a lot to learn.

Chae:     Aren't you working to hard.? I also suffered before getting used to this life.

Dara:      Ah! Ms. Secretary you are also from Busan?

Chae:     I have been watching over Jae since the day of his birth. He bears a load of burden more than anyone else. I think as the wife you should give him your   support .

 

Dara studied hard for Jae sakes... so that she cant bring shame to Jae's life.....

 

Dara POV

 

Instead of giving support.... I only make Jae mad all the time. We doesn't much  each other from the beginning....  I'm ONLY  GOOD OF CLEANING...

 

She feel asleep.... little did she know that Jae sat beside her... tidying the books that she use for her studies..... Jae put her in her bed.... stare at her innocent face...

 

 

 

STORAGE ROOM

Jae:       We'll arrive there in 3 days.. Speed up preparations for the ceremony....(talking in the phone)..    

  

Then he stopped, Because he saw some one in the storage room....

 

Jae:       Who's there?

 

Dara jumped due to her surprise....

 

Dara:     Oh!   (cough, cough)

Jae:       What are you doing here?

Dara:    Umm..... Cleaning

Jae:       As my soon to be wife, it's not something you should do.....

Dara:     I do it just because i like cleaning.( he defend herdelf)

 

 Then Dara saw that Jae is in here school uniform.

 

Dara:     You ..... Went to school?

Jae:       Ah, but today will be the last. Because I have to do some preparations before leaving Seoul.

 Dara saw Jae's hand... its redining  and have some scars....( remember last chapter that jae accidentally  punch the wall because he is guilty on what he did in dara)

Dara:    .... What.... happened with your hand? (while holding his hand)

Jae:       (jae pulled his hand away from dara) Ah!

Dara got surprised and step back, but accidentally  she hit her back at on of the shelves..... 

Jae:       (Jae's eyes widened) Watch out..........................( he yells  out loud,,, and grab Dara)

 

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Jae:       Are you alright?(while hugging dara tightly)

Dara:     Ah!(blush....... thump...thump....thump...thump)

 

Then the body guards was rushing to them......and Kim hyun joon

 

Guard:     Mr. Kim................... are you hurt?

Jae:     I'm alright.............. Watch over her.....(jae command)

 

Hyun:     Are you okay?(looking at Dara with worried face) Your face is burning red...did you drink some wine?

 

Dara...... still blushing remembering what happened earlier.... THUMP....Thump.... Thump....

 RIIIIIIIIIINGGGG........................RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING..................Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing

 Dara Picked up her phone

 

Dara:     Its...... the hospital ...But i;m sure I didn't give them my number ..... helo?

Dara got startled and start to dash away......................

Hyun:    DARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dara:     AUntie...................................

 

 

 

 

Jae POV

Walking to Dara's room ....................MAYBE MS. PARK DID NOT KNOW THAT SHE WOULD BECOME YOUR FIANCE.............. As he remembered what his secretary said to him.....

KNOCK.....................KNOCK........................KNOCKING  at Dara's door

 

Jae:     I'm going in......

 

slowly he opened the door... But to his surprise Dara is not there....... 

 

 

Jae:   WHERE DID SHE GO? (ASKED ANGRILY TO HIS SECRETARY)

Chae: She went out during day time.

Jae:  DON'T YOU THINK SHE ALREADY WENT OUT TOO LONG? FIND HIM NOW.............

 

 

 

 

YOU'RE KIDDING ME

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEHEY I UDATED... THANKS TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED TO MY FIRST EVER FIC...

HOPE YOU WILL STILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY FIC TILL ITS END....

THANK YOU PLS COMMENT AND UP VOTE.....