“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE”

Rich Kid's Fiancee

 

After the dinner

 

Dara:     sigh……………………. I’m tired……….. too nervous to eat everything……….

Jae:        what are you doing………. Follow m, now.(cold stare)

 

Dara startled ……. Upon entering in the room, dara can’t help it but amazed to the interior design of her room … she never ever been imagined in her entire existence to have these luxurious things in life…

 

Jae:        this is your room. Before they hold our wedding ceremony on Jeju….. You should at least learn some manners.

Dara:     Jeju Island? No, please return me to the dorm…..( she begged him…… she doesn’t want to go)

Jae:        where to? You should have been expelled from that school by now…. Since you’ll have plenty of spare time, you must learn about our business…. The Kim’s is known as for having Good 5 star hotels and etc. in Korea and to other countries……  and so the following legend exists…… somewhere in that island where the main brAnch of our hotel is… there’s  a beautiful vine tree shone with light. If a couple vows their love under that tree, it’s said that they would forever happy together……… (Chuckles)…….absorb don’t you think….?

 

Dara just stare at him engrossed to the legend of that tree…. 

 

Jae:        Listen……. Like what my grandfather told you, this is a contract…… You want money I want authority….. so stop being irresponsible lady by now….

Dara:     Please wait………………………..

 

But he ignored here…. Then slam the door…….

 

Dara:     such cold eyes…….. Almost like a completely different kind of person… (Remembering the incident at the roof top of their school).

 

Jae:        Where are my father and the others? (Asking Chaerin)

Chae:    They have left already, going to Jeju. Your brother is the only one left….

                Sir…….,  I hope it is not too presumptuous of me to say this…. But maybe Ms. Sandara truthfully has no clue about the whole engagement thing…….

 

Jaejoong can’t comprehend right now what is happening… but he is still mad but don’t know what the reason is.

 

Chae:    If you want to drink wine please let me…….

Jae:        No, thanks….(then jae leave chaerin to go somewhere)

 

In the hall way Jaejoong noticed the cart of food that their maid carry…. And asked

 

Jae:        Hold it……….        Who left this?

 

 

 

Dara in her room…….. Gazing out at the balcony of her room to see  what is on outside….

 

Dara:     Such spacious courtyard….

The she heared some noice rustle……………rustle…. Then someone appeared in her back.

Dara:     Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hyun:    Hi! I sneak out to come here (smiling and delighted what he saw on the epic reaction of dara).

Dara:     Kim Hyun Joong!!!!!!?

Hyun:    I’m worried because you look so unhappy…… Having Fight with Jae?

Dara:     No were not…(looking down, to hide her sad eyes, so that Hyun will not noticed what she really feel about this whole engagement thing)

Hyun:    He’s such a complicated guy, Jae’s father the present owner of the company, also had an arrange marriage by the elders’ command… (Hyun explain)

Dara:     But isn’t it impossible to fall in love with the chosen partner… (Dara asked Hoping that there are possibilities).

Hyun:    Eventually Jae’s mother run to another man….while his father secluded himself with his lover and abandoned Jae……

Dara:     So it means  Jae  knows everything about it and plans to do the same thing all over again…… For the sake of being the next owner of the company…he….   I know we’ll be unhappy but still..With someone he doesn’t even  love.

Hyun:    … I heard you’re a money grabber kid….(hyun cut her sadden quietness)

Dara:     Huh? ( shock written in her face)

Hyun:    But looks like they’re somehow mistaken……

At least someone believe her……. Dara thought

Not knowing that   there is someone who is really mad right now upon seeing his future wife with his brother alone…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE”