Chapter 7

Be Mine, Forever (JenLisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning."

Jennie gulped and froze when she heard that familiar voice of Lisa that morning. Her voice was the last thing she wanted to hear in that very moment, but it only takes her awhile to show any emotion. She continued walking towards the breakfast table and casually made herself something to eat. "Good morning."

A smile was forming on her lips. "You are up early today."

After sipping from her coffee, she answered. "I usually wakes up early in the morning."

"Really?" From the teasing sound on her voice it gave Jennie a warning that she would say something she surely wouldn't like. "But that's not what happened that morning on the first day of our marriage, right?"

That made her almost spit out the coffee from . She tried to keep in her anger but she was not able to control the heat that made her cheeks go red. "I already told you before, I'm tired. Why are you still here anyway? I thought you have to go to the office?"

"I usually go at eight o'clock." Lisa answer in a casual tone. "Do you have any plans for today?"

Jennie gritted her teeth. "Do I really have to tell you everything that I want to do?"

Her wife frowned at her. "Obviously you have to tell me where you are going. You are my wife."

"You don't have to rub it in my face."

Lisa put the mug down she was holding back to the table with force which made Jennie almost jumped out from her seat. She waited for her to yell at her but she did not. Instead, a credit card was put infront of her.

"Here's my credit card. Go shop for nice dresses because we will be attending a party tonight. It's time I introduced you to society as MY WIFE."

Those words made an impact to Jennie like an earthquake. She froze in her seat then stared at her with huge eyes but she manage to calm herself before she speak. "I have plans on visiting our company to see if they were doing fine."

Her facial expression remained cold. "Then take the driver with you."

Her eyes were full of disagreement when she meets her eyes. She feels like she was paying her after what happened to them last night. "I don't need anything from you!"

She watched as Lisa's eyes rage in anger when she stood up and went near her before going to the back of her chair. Her warm hands held her shoulders. She tried to stop herself from shivering because of the effect she has on her body. For a moment, she felt her breathe in her neck before her lips started kissing a spot then bit it.

A gasped came out from in surprise and manage to stop the moan that was about to come out after. She glared at Lisa in anger. "Damn you!"

She only smirked at her before taking her coat which was hanging on the backrest of her chair and looks like she was about to go. "I'll pick you up at eight tonight."

Jennie was burning red from shame and anger while holding the part of her neck which Lisa had left with a prominent love bite. Damn her! What did she think of her? A property that she has to leave with a mark?

But her whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter