Fin.

Mr.Bartender
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana, a college student, majoring in psychology is sure tired. Very ing tired that she’s starting to think of giving up college but hell no. She can’t. after all of her suffering and lack of sleep, she deserves to graduate.


Sana wasn’t just complaining about college life, but also of having a lonely life. You see, after she was roommates with her bestfriend Momo since freshman but after Momo dated that Tall guy named Tzuyu, Momo decided to move with Tzuyu, leaving Sana alone in their dorm. Momo apologizing countless times. She can’t argue about that, I mean, she was glad that Momo finally found someone. Actually, Sana envied her friend’s love life. Tzuyu might be sometimes stoic and a not-so talkative guy but he was genuine to Momo, and a very ing loyal guy.


Sana’s been single since sophomore because of the complicated relationship she once had with Mark, who by the way is a player in both basketball and girls. She broke up with him because he cheated, complaining why Sana can’t be like those girls who let their boyfriends use them as a buds. Sana never wished to be with someone like that. Heck, she will never let a guy like that enter her life. She’s having trust issues, so dating, wasn’t on her mind these past few years, tho a lot of guys were trying to hit on her, she didn’t give them a chance.


So to save her life for being lonely and ty, she always go to that bar just few blocks away from her apartment. It wasn’t that popular but wasn’t that underrated either. But every weekend, it’s always crowded, but Sana always go there every chance she get because she needs to get away from negativity and stop facing big piles of papers and school stuffs.


Sana was wearing a fitted dark blue shirt, it gave justice to her curvy body, it was tucked in a short shorts and a black converse. Sana is not planning on getting a lot of attention by wearing such very revealing clothes, tho she doesn’t need to wear revealing and y clothes to get attention, she just need to exist and the world will go for a war to get her. And her hair fall down, it did give justice. I surrender, your honor. Case closed.


As Sana entered the bar, as expected, it wasn’t that crowded since it’s wednesday, but Sana could see the pack of guys in the corner, drinking and laughing, then some guys aged 40s and some people dancing on the dance floor, but then Sana’s attention was caught by a certain guy in the counter, an unfamiliar guy. A bartender. Sana have never seen this guy before.


The last time she checked, it was Son Chaeyoung who is always in charge every night. Okay? Sana didn’t expect this but none the less walked through the counter.
But as she walked closer and closer, the bartender’s face is getting clearer and clearer, and Sana’s breathing is getting heavier and heavier because damn, Sana is sure as hell that this new guy is damn attractive


Sharp mono lidded eyes, pointed nose, plump ing pink lips, pale skin and muscular. His dark hair was pushed back, making her look like a freaking hot vampire, and Sana never knew Bartender’s uniform could be this hot. His long sleeved uniform was rolled up to his elbow, one button of it’s polo was opened. Sana shook her head. She must have been staring for too long.


The bartender was busy wiping the glasses with tissues, Sana sat silently on one of the stools outside the counter. Sana doesn’t know why she’s suddenly nervous. Very unusual. She was never like this to Chaeyoung tho, maybe because this guys is new to Sana’s eyes.


But Sana’s thoughts was cut off when the bartender spoke


“Lovely night to you, ma’am” The attractive bartender spoke, looking at Sana with his bright smile.

 


Sana almost fell from her chair. Sana wasn’t ready at his greetings, but she cleared , composing herself and smiled back at the bartender, a shy one


“I do hope this night would end lovely” Sana sighed looking down, she can’t handle looking at his sharp eyes, it’s breathtaking

 


He chuckled and looked at the dancing people


“So do I” He spoke, he has a deep voice for someone who looks adorable when he smiles

 


“Anything in mind, ma’am?” He spoke politely, looking at Sana with welcoming aura, like sunsets and rainbows

 


Sana chuckled, what is she thinking tho


“Maybe a vodka. Han” Sana said with a shy smile

 


He nodded and smiled widely. “Very korean” he spoke about the wine. Sana pressed her lips together, trying to hold a giggle

 


“Here’s your vodka, ma’am” The bartender handed it to Sana and so she muttered a ‘thank you’

 


“Stop calling me ma’am. That’s very formal. Sana is fine” Sana chuckled at him, he was looking at her, observing her reaction at the taste of wine. Sana nodded in satisfaction at the taste.

 


The Bartender smiled widely and pointing the pin name on his left chest


“Kim Dahyun at your service” He playfully saluted that made Sana giggle. He’s funny, Sana thinks

 


But their conversation immediately stopped when another customer approached Dahyun. Sana was silently drinking and silently looking at the bartender. Sana doesn’t what’s gotten into her, but she found herself enjoying watching how the Bartender entertains the customer.


He’s welcoming and charming. His smile is like being nuzzled in a cotton like blanket, but that doesn’t mean Sana would trust him. After all, boys will be boys. They’re good at first meeting, and then show the true colors after. So Sana averted her gaze, looking at the dancing people.


--

 


Sana was drumming her fingers on the counter table, contemplating.


Dahyun and Sana alone again in the counter. It was silent. And Sana hates silence.


Should I talk to him? I mean, I wouldn’t die if I talk to him, right? I’m just curious about him, it’s all, Sana thought but in surprise,

 


It was Dahyun who initiated a conversation to Sana, now facing Sana, but the counter was in between them


“Was curious but uh, Are you new here? I mean, like you just went here? maybe stopping by for some drink? or waiting for a someone?” Dahyun was rumbling, that was for sure. He was smiling shyly. Sana almost squealed. So cute.

 


Sana chuckled, can’t help but flash a smile as she looked at Dahyun’s shy state


“I’m a regular here. I was supposed to be the one asking you if you’re new” Sana spoke with truth

 


Dahyun shook his head. “Nope. I’ve been working here for almost a year now” Dahyun said. Sana nodded but confusion was still there
“aaah” Dahyun suddenly snap Sana back to reality, as if he get it why

 


“I was on duty at 11 pm to 7 am but Chaeyoung and I switched schedules” Dahyun chuckled

 


“Oh, yes. Chaeyoung’s the only one I always see here every time. Maybe that’s why I didn’t have the chance to see you here”Sana chuckled, Chaeyoung and Sana was like a friend, at least, they do talk when they have the chance, also helping Sana every time someone approaches her.

 


“Oh. So you were the one Chaeyoung always talked about me? The beautiful Japanese” Dahyun grinned at the memory how Chaeyoung called Sana ‘The Beautiful Japanese’

 


Sana giggled. “Maybe he was talking about his girlfriend Mina” Sana responded and Dahyun laughed a little

 


“Wait. You two are talking about me?” Sana eyed Dahyun suspiciously but Dahyun raised his hands in innocence.

 


“I wasn’t...He was the one w-who keeps talking about you, he even told me that I might---” But Dahyun immediately shut up, realizing about his next words that almost spill

 


Sana’s eyebrows raised when Dahyun stopped. She was confused.


Dahyun averted his gaze away from Sana’s. His face flushed, cheeks were red.


He can’t just spill it out. Sana might think he was being a creep.


But Sana called Dahyun’s name, trying to get his attention again. Dahyun is doomed.


“You might what? Seriously, you can’t just leave me hanging, Dahyun-ssi” Sana playfully sulked. Too curious. Or maybe she’s expecting something.
Dahyun inhaled heavily, trying to gain strength to look at the beautiful Japanese, He saw Sana’s anticipating look, eyebrows raised, eyes were wide in anticipation, lips pursed.

 


Dahyun cleared his throat, afraid that Sana might notice him staring for too long


“He said that..that I-I might, you know? might...want to meet you”Dahyun was feeling out of breath, because he was lying at all. He changed Chaeyoung’s words
‘You know, you might like her, She’s great’ That’s what Chaeyoung exactly said

 


But Sana doesn’t need to know that. Dahyun doesn’t want Sana to feel uncomfortable around him. Chaeyoung once said to him that Sana was often being in trouble every time she’s in the bar because a lot of guys were trying to get into her, but Sana doesn’t like any of it. And So, Dahyun is trying his best to make Sana feel comfortable as possible

 


Sana nodded, but a smile curved on her lips as she looked at Dahyun’s flushed face


Sana stretched her arms, hand in mid air. Dahyun looked at Sana’s hand. It looks soft, Dahyun thought

 


“And now you finally met me. It’s nice meeting you, Mr.Bartender” Sana spoke genuinely, and that made Dahyun smile widely especially when Sana called him Mr. Bartender

 


“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sana” Dahyun accepted the hand and they shook it. It was soft and warm, they both thought

 


And after that, friendship was build. Dahyun was there, accompanying Sana, and trying to get her away from the guys approaching.


---


Sana and Dahyun became friends, I mean not like friend-friends but in between friends and not just friends


Sana always go in the bar every chance she get, her reason was, being in that bar was relaxing and vodka keeps her entertained, but now it changed
Being in that bar with Dahyun is relaxing, and Dahyun keeps her entertained. And Sana is getting used to that,
Sana was afraid that maybe, maybe Dahyun would suddenly disappear. Sana doesn’t want to think about that, so she entered the bar, welcomed by the familiar atmosphere.


She automatically smiled, as soon as her eyes darted on Dahyun who is giving a drink to the guy in 40s and then their eyes met, Dahyun smiled, Sana waved her hand, the sign to finally approach Dahyun, so she did

 


The guy walked away after receiving his drink, but he eyed Sana before fully gone. Dahyun finally had the chance to fully look at Sana, his eyebrows raised


Sana was wearing a pink dress. A fitted pink dress just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter