Snapdragons

Exquisite Family

Maybe it comes as no surprise, given the name, but the symbolism behind snapdragons isn't exactly friendly as they stand for deception.

 


 

“Why did he suddenly decide to come back home? Why?”

 

“I don’t know, father,” Namjoon shakes his head with a regretful expression. “How am I supposed to know? We haven’t even talked properly ever since he’s back.”

 

“His timing is impeccable. I feel like he has something up his sleeve,” President Kim Jaerim leans back against his chair, his fingers tapping onto his armrest as his brain’s working at full capacity. “For those fifteen years he had been away, there’s not even one call from him, not even to his mother. So you expect me to believe that he’s back just because the stranger he calls husband misses his family?”

 

“You really don’t believe that it is a marriage out of love.” Namjoon states out flatly. “You don’t believe their little couples act for these few days.”

 

Jaerim lets out a grunt. “I’ve lived old enough to at least know when one of my children are lying. Seokjin might be as cunning as I am, but he’s never that much of a good liar.”

 

“Hm. I haven’t found out anything much apart from the fact that they got rid of the two queen beds and replaced it with one king bed.” Namjoon purses his lips, his foot impatiently tapping onto the marbled floor, his hand gripping onto the armrest of his chair.

 

“That itself is the proof. He’s panicking. He acts all triumphant with me but nah, he haven’t gotten everything planned thoroughly enough.”

 

“How far can an act go, father, seriously. Let that one go already, we can find his flaw in some other places, something else. I’ll have our legal team trace back his steps while he’s in the States. Something will definitely come out.”

 

“You’re taking this lightly, Namjoon. Is it because you’re at rest? You think just because he’s your real brother, he’ll easily hand over the company to you?” Jaerim raises a brow in his son’s direction and Namjoon rolls his eyes in an exaggerated manner. “This fight will not be easy. He’s stubborn enough to not back out of it first.”

 

“Stop referring to… whatever this feud is as a fight, gosh.” Namjoon pushes his hair back, a deep sigh follows right after. “I’m not gonna fight with my own siblings just for the company.”  

 

“Don’t be such an idiot!” Namjoon frowns upon hearing his father’s raised voice. “He doesn’t even care about any one of you.”   

 

“Don’t talk about your own son like he’s all heartless, father. Because that is actually you.” His expression hardens before he stands up, straightening the sleek black suit he’s wearing. “Just give Jin hyung what he wants, everything will be easier that way.”

 

“Namjoon.” The President calls out but his son is already walking further away from the comfortable couch he’s sitting on.  “Don’t walk away while your father is still talking.”

 

Namjoon clenches his fists before he turns around, once again facing his insistent father. “What else do you want me to do, for God’s sake! Turn against Jin hyung who deserves the company more than I do?”

 

“I will never trust the company to anyone else apart from you. It’s final.” Jaerim’s decisive tone is heard but Namjoon just smirks as he stuffs his hands inside the pocket of his fitted slacks.

 

“Well, it’s gonna be tough, father.” He shrugs as he walks away towards the door, closing it behind him. He’s just a few steps away from his father’s office when Seokjin comes out of his hiding spot with that condescending smug smile on his face and his first reaction is to roll his eyes.

 

“You put on quite a show inside there, it’s so entertaining. Did you actually know I’m hearing in because I gotta say, that’s impressive.” Seokjin claps slowly and Namjoon looks at him without much amusement. “You should try acting, maybe you’ll win an Oscar or something.”

 

“Is there a reason as to why you’re being this annoying to me so early in the morning?”

 

“Well, is there a reason as to why you reject father’s decision to put you on the throne?” Seokjin tilts his head. “You know he’ll do everything he can in his power to eliminate me if only you just said yes.”

 

“Don’t ing involve me in whatever fight this is between you and father. I don’t even know what’s going on and I don’t ever wish to know.”

 

“Ah, you’re that comfortable with your current position?” Seokjin stares straight into Namjoon’s surprised eyes. “Section Chief Kim?” 

 

“I climbed up there with my own will. I did that on my own.” Namjoon says, his whole expression unreadable. “Don’t underestimate a man’s hard work.”

 

“Hm, do you really think it was all possible only because of your hard work? You’re ridiculous, Namjoon.” Seokjin shakes his head, letting out a soft chuckle. “You’re one funny fellow, I’ll give that to you.”

 

Namjoon clenches his fists by his side as he takes a step closer, closing the gap between him and his brother. “What the are you trying to say?”

 

“You know very well, or else you won’t be fuming like this.” Seokjin’s voice is as cold as an ice. “You never had it tough ever since you started out from the bottom, don’t you? Life isn’t always that easy, Joonie. But you’ll never know that because like it or not, you’re still an untouchable member of the Kim Family.”

 

“I don’t understand. What do you want from me?” Namjoon frowns. “I said I don’t want the company alright, you can ing have it. I don’t wanna be handed everything on a platinum platter.”

 

“Fight me. Don’t back out of it, Namjoon, ing fight me.” Seokjin uses his index finger to push Namjoon off him and the boy looks very, very offended as he takes a step back.

 

“What the , hyung?”

 

“I said, ing fight me. Just don’t make things too simple for me, alright? It’s really no fun.” Seokjin simply says as he walks past Namjoon, purposefully bumping onto his shoulders. The younger boy turns around in complete confusion and anger.

 

Why is it that ever since Seokjin is back home, he keeps on trying to pick a fight? Namjoon can’t understand this behavior, not at all, and it’s more frustrating that he cannot pinpoint what he can gain from doing this. His peace lover mind can’t register this kind of attitude from the brother who’s supposedly the closest person to him, given the fact that they have the same mother but no, apparently Seokjin does not think of it like that. All Namjoon ever wants is a peaceful life, be it fake or not, and he was doing alright until Seokjin starts to make things hard.

 

And it’s just his 4th day at home.

 

“ing hell.” Namjoon mutters under his breath as he walks off as well.

 

***

 

Seokjin enters the bedroom that has gone through a drastic change from the first day he arrived. The two queen beds that he have ordered before are no longer there and the king sized bed perfectly takes up it’s place. He had been casually sharing the same bed with Taehyung (“Just act like we’re roommates and nothing much,” he said to the younger boy) and despite him not being able to sleep properly these past few days, he finds it better than letting his father doubt his marriage again.

 

“Ah, I can’t believe he can read through me.” He exhales as he moves to sit at the edge of his bed, recalling words by words that he just listened on inside his father’s office. Okay, he definitely needs to work on a lot of things with Taehyung. He cranes his neck to see that his husband is nowhere in sight.

 

“Taehyung?” he calls out. “Where are you?”

 

“Here.” Seokjin hears Taehyung coming out of their shared bathroom in his simple white t-shirt and slacks. “Are we heading down for breakfast already?”

 

“Nah, I just wanna talk to you before we do.”

 

“Mmhm.” Taehyung nods once as he moves to sit on the small chair by the dressing table, right opposite Seokjin who’s sitting cross legged on the bed. “Go ahead.”

 

“None of what we’re doing is enough. We need more. Desperately.” Seokjin’s tone sounds serious and it makes Taehyung frown in response.

 

“Your father’s still doubting us?”

 

“Immensely. He doesn’t buy our acts at all.”

 

“Ah, What else can we do, then?” Taehyung sighs. “Should we move out of the house?”

 

“No! Of course not. That’ll be like, removing myself completely from this family.” Seokjin shakes his head furiously, his head thinking of coming out with a solution. “We have to work on something.”

 

“Something?” Taehyung raises his brows. “We had done everything. We feed each other on the dining table, we called each other using that gross nickname and we even held hands like every time we can!”

 

“Not enough, it seems. It’ll never be enough. I think we appear fake… because we really are not used to it. We have to be more natural, like… you know, like we had always done those things before.”

 

“What are you implying now?” Taehyung stares at his husband, an unamused look on his face. He’s just gonna come out with another ridiculous idea, Taehyung can feel it deep inside his bones.

 

“We are desperate enough to do this. We really are.” Seokjin whispers to himself, inhaling deeply before he nods. “Taehyung, I’ll be honest. I don’t have any feelings towards you. It’s neutral. I think you’re a rather dull person but for the sake of a more pressing matter, I wouldn’t mind being friends with you.”

 

“Thanks, I find you to be more of an and hateful so like, what I feel towards you is more leaning to hate.” Taehyung says quickly, his thoughts unfiltered. He huffs right after and Seokjin is rather surprised to hear it, but he just nods a few times to himself.

 

“Okay, I am willing to be a very open-minded person. I am willing to change myself in order to make this work.” He nods to himself again and Taehyung knows he’s just trying to convince himself of the lies he just blatantly said. “But this will have to work both ways. I can’t be the only one to make efforts.”

 

“What kind of weird thing are you trying to do now?”

 

“Look, this marriage is going to end. In a few years or sooner than that, hopefully, it will definitely end. I can promise you that. So, let’s look on things at a brighter side.  It’ll be easier if we find each other comfortable to be with, isn’t that right?”

 

“Am I hearing things or is that really you proposing for us to be friendly with each other?” Taehyung asks rather skeptically.

 

“It’ll look so much natural if we don’t have to cue each other to start smiling in front of my family. And honestly, we don’t know who’s watching over us so why not we start this all the way from the bottom?” Seokjin scoots closer towards the edge of the bed and Taehyung scrunches up his nose. “Let’s at least start by knowing each other first. And I promise I’ll work on my attitude with you. I think our vibe will be better like that. But you have to work on your attitude with me too.”

 

“Well, I do think it’s better than us trying to act as if we’re so deeply in love all of the sudden.” Taehyung says, his features only now changing towards a less judging one.

 

“Great. I have a lot to do in the company but I will try my best to make this work. For now, we’re partners in crime.” Seokjin nods, more firmly this time as his heart have decided on things. “I hope it’ll make our chemistry work better than when we’re just strangers sharing the same space.”

 

“It will. We’re partners while being roommates at the same time. Nothing can go wrong with that.” Taehyung says with a smile that suddenly graces his face. “We should shake on it.”

 

“We should… what?”

 

“Shake on it. Give me your hand.” Taehyung reaches over to take Seokjin’s hand in his and the older male lets out a laugh, a genuine laugh as he just realizes what Taehyung meant.

 

“Ah, a handshake.”

 

Taehyung’s rather warm hands pressing against Seokjin’s cold one is surprisingly making him calm down. The older male lets out the breath that he didn’t know he had been holding, a heavy burden is suddenly released after the talk that went well with his husband. Taehyung smiles widely as he firmly grips onto Seokjin’s hand and it urges a permanent smile on the older male’s features as well.

 

“It’s sealed now. We’re no longer strangers with bad feelings towards each other.”

 

“I really hope this will work. It has to.” Seokjin whispers. Taehyung doesn’t say anything else, only his warm hand giving a gentle, reassuring squeeze onto his husband’s hand. Suddenly, Seokjin understands that Taehyung doesn’t need to say things to make him feel better. Just the touch of his warm hands can lift up the heavy stones in his heart.

 

He doesn’t really understand what he’s feeling at the moment, can’t even pinpoint what exactly this feeling is but he knows one thing for sure. He likes the idea of him getting closer to Taehyung.

 

***

 

Hoseok loves his job. He’s not kidding, he loves it so much.

 

He had studied law right after he finished high school and had told himself that he will be the lawyer that his father never got to be. When he graduated from one of the most prestigious law school in South Korea, his father was the proudest person. He had told almost every single person in the small neighbourhood that they lived in about how he had the best son, how he had raised the child all alone yet still managed to make him this successful.

 

The whole same thing happened once again when Hoseok got accepted as an employee of the one and only Ciel Group International. It’s such a big news for the small neighbourhood Hoseok used to live in ever since he was born. He was so excited as well and he had told himself that he will work harder in order to let the proud, wide smile on his father’s face stay. He still remembers the first day he arrived at work, staring at the tall Ciel Tower from the ground floor and his hands clasped together, hoping that he will stay there for a long, long time.

 

In a way, everything went well. He was assigned to the legal team and he can say that he was exceptional at his job. But that was never enough. So he had resorted to act nice to everyone, to his colleagues and to his bosses, even more. In a harsh way to say things, he had been kissing the asses of every higher ups that he had encountered and of course, hard work and real efforts never betrays you. Hoseok was then offered to join the team which handles the affairs of the members of Kim Family. He was elated, of course, because he had been offered a house big enough to fit his whole neighbourhood in it and he had managed to open up a Korean BBQ restaurant for his father to work on.

 

It was a dream come true for Hoseok but it also comes with an unimaginable tasks. To describe it simply, his whole work in the company is to wipe off the rich people’s after they’re done ting. While doing that, Hoseok had broken probably thousands of laws that had ever existed in the thick books that he had studied before. If his father had known about this, he would have been immensely mad and he’s be so ashamed to have a son like Hoseok so he kept it silent. Never really talked about work even when he’s being asked about it.

 

Hoseok still loves his job, only maybe a bit less now after he had taken up the position of a Team Leader a few months ago, because a certain human being in the family keeps on making things hard for him. Sure, he can say that he thinks he’s shedding hairs everywhere all over his body because of the youngest son of Kim Family, JImin, who had been onto so many illegal dealings but the real headache is actually someone else.

 

“Young Master Yoongi…” he breathes out, trying his best to stay calm and civil with the older male in front of him. “I think I’ve told you a thousand times-“

 

“No, you’ve probly told me the same thing for a million times by now. Aren’t you tired already?”

 

“Exactly. So why, why on earth would you still invite me inside your room while you’re in the middle of…” he trails off as he looks at the half male sitting on his bed and next to him is a pretty and topless girl, holding a comforter that is probably the only thing covering her up. “… your important business, whatever this is.”

 

“Who said I’m in the middle of my important business, I’m just done with it.” Yoongi says in such a chill voice and a smug look on his face before he turns his head to press a chaste kiss onto the awaiting pair of lips by his side. “You’re such a good girl for me today. Go get cleaned up, baby, I’ll drop you back at the company as soon as I’m done with Lawyer Jung.”

 

Hoseok’s tongue pokes his inner cheek as he looks away, inhaling and exhaling through his nose rapidly. He hears the shuffling on the bed, presumably Yoongi’s newest scandal moving away to somewhere else that he doesn’t even want to know.

 

“You can look back at me now, she’s gone.” Yoongi clicks his tongue and Hoseok finally turns his head back onto the still half male on the bed. “You’re such a prude. Or are you just acting innocent? I don’t quite get it.”

 

“Young Master, I wouldn’t mind how many girls you’d like to meet because I know you’d do it discreetly. I trust you.” Hoseok starts, pressing on the word ‘trust’. “But bringing your trainees home and sleeping with them one by one in your own room is just too much, isn’t it? Are there not enough beautiful ladies out there?”

 

“That’s not the case, though.”

 

“Then what, what is it? What can be the cause of you suddenly swerving lane to this very unhealthy routine of changing partners?” Hoseok sighs out loudly, knowing very well that Yoongi hears it. “I hope you at least use protection, Young Master. I don’t want to hear about you being infected with STDs next.”

 

“Why? If I die, it’ll lighten your burden a lot. You should actually encourage me to not use protection.”  Yoongi tilts his head with a bored expression on his face. “Go on, say it. Don’t be shy.”

 

“You weren’t like this before, Young Master.” Hoseok shakes his head, a prominent frown on his face.  “What changed?”

 

“You.” Yoongi says, a bit too casual for Hoseok’s liking. “You’re not paying attention to me anymore, so I just had to do something very drastic.”

 

“I-“ Hoseok frowns, his head lulled to the side in confusion. “What are you talking about?”

 

“You have been too lenient when it comes to me lately. I guess I’ve been too nice so I’ve decided to make your life as hard as possible, make it harder for you to clean up after me and make you get fired from your current position. That’s why this happens.” Yoongi utters, reaching over for his shirt on the floor before he looks back on the unexpectedly calm looking Hoseok. “Do you need more explanation? You can ask more from the ex Team Leader Oh. He’ll have a lot to say about me. You two will have a lot of fun together, cursing me. Or… are you guys not getting along since you’re his replacement?”

 

“Well, I’m just gonna take that as a compliment. It could only mean that I am very good at my job, unlike my old Team Leader.” Hoseok says with an expression that does not give away anything for Yoongi to analyze.

 

“Hoseok ah.” Yoongi starts with a sudden mellow tone in his voice. “I’ll give you all the money you will ever need for you and your father. Hell, if you ever wanna get married, I’ll even sponsor that from the start until the end. Just pick your partner.”

 

“And you want me to quit in return?” Hoseok bursts out laughing. “Are you not even embarrassed of yourself? That is so childish.”

 

“You know what, you’re actually right. So this is it. Today is the last time that I will ever be nice to you anymore. It just doesn’t seem to get to you.” Yoongi slips on his shirt past his head harshly before he pops in his arms as well.  “Just like Team Leader Oh, you like seeing me go mad.”

 

“Should I be afraid? You sound like a middle schooler trying to act all gangster.” Hoseok clicks his tongue and it just triggers something inside of Yoongi. The older male stands up from his bed and approaches Hoseok and the boy stays there, unmoving.

 

“I ing hate you.” Yoongi points out his index finger and it brushes against the padding on Hoseok’s shoulder. “People like you, people like Team Leader Oh, I despise you.”

 

“Yep, now you sound like a lost kindergartner so I take that as you don’t have anything else to say to me. I’ll be taking my leave first then.” Hoseok moves away first, knowing very well that there’s a limit as to how far he can go against Yoongi. “Ah, I still see the provocatively y special choreography video online. You have less than 2 hours to take it down while I’m still playing nice.”

 

“The are you gonna do if I refuse, huh? Do you know how much money I can earn from Youtube?” Yoongi huffs and Hoseok thinks it’s kinda funny and cute how his bangs move as well. Oh wait, did he really said cute? He means, it’s ridiculous.

 

“Okay, I guess you really want me to take this to Mr President himself.”

 

“Huh, really? Does your father know that you work like this?” Yoongi says without much thought and Hoseok’s eyes that looked at him turns into scary ones. “What? You can bring my father in an argument that is only related to the two of us and I can’t do the same? Where’s the equality of human beings in this planet?”

 

“There’s one easy solution to this. Just delete the ing video and we’re done.” Hoseok clenches and unclenches his fists behind his back, trying his best to not show Yoongi how much the talk about his father affects him. He refuses to give the male a weapon that will benefit him. Never.

 

“Profanities. It doesn’t suit you.” Yoongi shakes his head. “Cleaning up after us also doesn’t suit you, just so you know.”

 

“I’ll decide for myself about what suits me and what doesn’t.” Hoseok says in a tone that is quite the opposite of calm. As he walks away and slams the door behind him, Yoongi smirks in triumph. He definitely touched a nerve, he knows it by now.

 

“That mothering son of a .“ Hoseok mutters under his breath, exhaling and inhaling harshly as he starts to walk away from the room that he wishes to never enter again.

 

“Don’t let my father hear you calling him , hyung.” Jimin saunters across the hallway with his backpack and his casual clothes and he looks at the boy, just blinking cluelessly. “Oh, you said it a bit too loud, actually. Try and keep it down while you’re still in the mansion.”

 

Hoseok pretends like he never hears anything, immediately changing the topic. “Where are you going?”

 

“Class.” The boy answers shortly. “Yoongi hyung’s giving you more headache than I did, I see. You’re coming from the direction of his room.”

 

“Come with me, I’ll take you there. I wanted to see the dean of your institute anyways.” Hoseok brushes off Jimin’s statement about Yoongi, bringing his arms up to check on the time on his expensive wristwatch.

 

“The dean? Why?” Jimin asks with his eyes wide open, his fingers fiddling with his shirt in an instant.

 

“It’s not you.” Hoseok scrunches up his nose. “I mean, you’re not the one causing the problem, at least not this time. Apparently the dean had promised us that your identity will be secured and that words will never come out about you studying there but a dumb, fearless reporter found out anyway. Must be a problem with their security.”

 

“Do I have to move and study somewhere else again?” Jimin juts out his lips, thinking of the friends he had made in his new Biochemistry class. “It’s such a hassle, hyung.”

 

“You won‘t have to if you promise to stop your illegal activities. Home tuition might even be an option if you don’t behave.” Hoseok’s lips finally curl up into a smile upon seeing the boy’s pouty expression. Jimin might be a headache to deal with but the kid’s too cute for his own good, Hoseok can never deny that. And this time, maybe he needed that dose of cuteness more than ever. “Come on, you’ll be late.”

 

“That’s so unfair, you’re using my weakness against me!” Jimin frowns before he starts waddling after Hoseok. “Ah hyung, wait for me!”

 

***

 

Jimin is just done with his classes for the day.

 

Usually, he’ll hang around the faculty a bit longer, just enjoying the freedom he gets outside of the frustrating mansion he was forced to live in ever since 5 years ago. It’s the only reason as to why he agrees to attend the institute despite his major being decided by his father according to what he wants Jimin to excel in. But today, he comes with the family lawyer and he doesn’t want to make Hoseok wait for long.

 

He hauls his bag over his shoulders, waving goodbye to his friends as he head over to the parking lot where Hoseok’s luxurious sedan was parked at. There’s only one black car there that belongs to the lawyer and as Jimin walks down the stairs, his eyes narrows to see someone in all black outfit and a mask covering his face, hiding behind the car suspiciously.

 

That has got to be that ing stupid reporter trying to expose him and risking his secret existence in the institute. Surely enough, the press had been mentioning his name a few times here and there as he is indeed the mysterious new addition to the prestigious family but other than that, there’s nothing else. His father had decided to not expose him to the world, at least not until he really can own up to the whole bull about him being a Science innovative genius ever since he was younger. That crap can be easily manipulated on the papers but not in real life, so it’s either he truly becomes a genius with his own effort or he’ll stay hidden forever.

 

He enjoys the very idea of him being able to make friends with the other students as his fake identity, Park Jimin, rather than having to deal with fake people who would only want to be his friends just because he comes from the famous Kim Family. He wishes that at least his face will stay a secret to the world forever, so the very existence of this nosy reporter will ruin everything for him. That is what brings him to stomp all the way over to the young male crouching behind Hoseok’s black car, his current expression is the baddest that he can manage.

 

“Hey, hey, what are you doing- oof!” Jimin exclaims in surprise because just as soon as he’s close enough to the boy crouching on the ground, the male grabs him by his shirt so he’s forced to sit on the paved road, now sticking impossibly close to the suspicious male. He hears the footsteps nearing the car although it stopped by the pavement nearby and the sound of laughter can be heard coming from two male adults. Jimin can see how nervous the other male is before he finally lets out a sigh in relief as the two males starts chit-chatting instead of heading towards the car.

 

“Beomgyu! You’re about to get us busted, for God’s sake. Sit down.” Jimin hears the hushed voice of the unknown male, his expression serious as he peeks through the dark tint of the car. “Do you hear that? It’s my dad and that lawyer talking. Stay down or else you’ll get us both caught.”

 

Jimin frowns as he moves away from his whole face being shoved onto the reporter’s black hoodie. “I’m not Beomgyu.” That’s the first he says that successfully gains the male’s attention on him.

 

“What- wait.” The male turns his head in Jimin’s direction, frowning. “Who are you?”

 

“That’s what I want to ask you. Who are you and what are you doing so suspiciously in broad daylight behind someone’s car?”

 

“Ah, you’re a student here.” The suspicious male says as he notices Jimin’s student card hung around his neck. “Jimin? Your name is Jimin? That’s-“

 

“Park Jimin. I’m not that Jimin.” He says quickly but the male’s eyes are already narrowing in his direction. “What? Jimin is a very common name. Is it a sin to have that name?”

 

For a while, the male doesn’t seem to believe Jimin but then he nods once. “You’re right. Sorry. I’m Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. I’m a reporter and I’m on duty right now.”

 

“Jeon? Wha-“ Jimin gasps a bit too loudly and dramatic. “You’re Dean Jeon’s son?”

 

“Shh! They’ll hear us.” Jungkook hushes him, immediately putting his hand over Jimin’s mouth in attempt to silence the surprised boy, his own index finger resting against his own masked covered lips.

 

Jimin is still all wide eyed when he realizes what is going on. This not good. If Hoseok finds out about this, then it’s the end of Jimin and his freedom. He will have to be home-tuitioned and that would be the real hell for him. He has to stop this. No matter how it will be, he’ll have to stop his own doomsday from happening.

 

“I know that guy. He’s a lawyer from Ciel Group.” Jimin says as soon as Jungkook removes his hand from covering his mouth.

 

“You know him? How?”

 

“Of course I do.” Jimin nods proudly. “If you’re going after this guy, means you’re going after Kim Jimin, the youngest son of the Kim Family. Am I right or am I right?”

 

“Wait, how-“

 

“Listen, I’m a hacker and I know how to help you with your big scoop on Kim Jimin.” He says, effectively making Jungkook’s eyes open as wide as possible.

 

“Tell me more about it.” He says and Jimin smirks.

 

His boring days are about to turn into so much fun, thanks to this dumb and easily fooled reporter, Jeon Jungkook.