My New Sister

My Step-Sister Hope

There she was stood in my kitchen, young, blonde and she definitely wasn’t Korean! ‘Uh…’ She turned to look at me; she was in what I would call nightwear… maybe? But in truth it was a man’s long top… no wait, that’s my shirt! ‘Who are you?’ I said.

‘Byunghun, meet your new step-sister.’ I widened my eyes; she was my new step sister! I knew my father was getting married and I met his new wife numerous times but I heard I was getting a little sister, but she was… ALL GROWN UP! ‘Her stuff hasn’t arrived yet so I let her borrow one of your shirts to sleep in.’ I nodded and she smiled to me.

‘Anneong, I’m Hope.’ Hope what a nice name… and her Korean was good too.

‘Oh, ne… I’m L.Joe.’ She turned and continued what she was doing. I couldn’t help but watch her… I was mesmerised. She tried reaching for a bowl out of the cupboard and I noticed my top ride up on her showing her knicker-line, I looked away but she was struggling I kept my sight up towards the cupboards and grabbed her a bowl.

‘Oh, thank you!’ She said taking it off me and the top covered the areas needed. I looked at my Abeuji sat at the table with my new Omeoni.

‘I’ll be off to school.’ I bowed to them and stared at my new ‘sister’.

‘Byunghun… why so fast, you’re too early!’ Abeuji shouted I knew he was right but after seeing that sight I think I needed to nosebleed. Her body was… perfect. Her curves sat in the right place, small faced and blonde hair. ‘Wait until Hope is ready and walk together, you’ll have to show her around.’ Great I was going to get attention, I hated that, you see in my school, there’s of course the Kingka’s Super Junior (SuJu), they would eat Hope up… and wouldn’t leave room for seconds! The Queenka’s SNSD… they would recruit her in a second and I would be the plain boring guy escorting her about… SuJu would then have me shunned for talking to her… plus my crazed friends would insist on day-to-day visits to the house. I saw my future and it turned dark.

Hope quickly finished her cereal whilst I pulled life threatening faces to myself. ‘I’ll be five minutes!’ She said running up the stairs. I watched her go and looked at Abeuji and Omeoni.

‘Your daughters very pretty…’ I uttered.

‘She was very nervous about meeting you… thank you for making her feel at home Byunghun.’ Omeoni said happily. I smiled to her trying to conceal my worried yet extremely erted thoughts.

I waited not 5 minutes but 25! Finally she came down the stairs with her blonde hair plated to one side and her perfect bangs well perfect! Her uniform made her look extremely cute she wore it properly unlike those y Queenkas. Her tie wasn’t tight but girls look better with loose ties. After I checked out every aspect she asked. ‘Do I look okay?’ I think my face said it all. But I thumbs up as I couldn’t look at her in that way.

She rushed to the dining table and did a spin for Omeoni and Abeuji. I smiled at her; she had such an innocent character… ‘Are you ready?’ I asked trying to remain half normal, composed.

She turned to me. ‘Mm…’ She grabbed her bag off the table and blew a kiss to Abeuji and Omeoni. She walked past and to the door opening it and looking at me to come. ‘Hurry,’ she smiled. I shook my thoughts and followed her out the door.

Walking along I pulled my phone out and started texting. She looked at me and the phone. ‘What’cha doing?’ She said skipping in front of me and stopping me.

‘Texting my friends… saying I can’t meet them this morning.’ She pouted.

‘I want to meet Oppas friends…’ She looked at me with sweet eyes. I closed my phone without hesitation and nodded. ‘Yay…’ She said hooking her arm on mine. ‘It’s weird having a brother…’ She said walking along next to me whilst I stared at her linked arm. ‘Should I call you Oppa or Byunghun or L.Joe?’ She looked away and back again. ‘But we haven’t known each other long. So Byunghun-ssi…’ She looked at me expecting an answer I just shrugged to her.

‘Call me whatever…’

‘Really, then… Oppa!’ I half smiled then noticed Chunji stood against his wall listening to his mp3. His foot was tapping and he finally noticed us. Pulling out his earphones and bowing to the girl that was on my arm. My friends didn’t really know much about my Abeuji’s marriage so I expected a bundle of questions. Hope bowed happily to him in return.

‘Hope, this is Chunji… Chunji this is my new sister Hope.’ His face lit-up.

He came closer to me saying. ‘Nice to meet you Hope.’ Then he whispered. ‘She’s your sister?’

I nodded. ‘She’s English, but don’t let that discourage you…’ I said sarcastically. ‘She’s fluent in Korean.’

Chunji nodded and looked her up and down, he obviously liked what he saw… but who wouldn’t! ‘So Hope… Your L.Joe’s new sister?’

She smiled. ‘Ne… I only just moved here, so I might have to burden you with my company until I make friends…’ She bowed to him again. ‘Please take care of me.’

‘Oh. Ne… Burden all you want.’ He said with his your hot eyes. Typical Chunji… and what’s worse I still have to introduce her to my other crazed friends… this can’t end well.

Getting to school I noticed the rest of my friends acting… well normal. ‘L.Joe-hyung!’ Neil shouted running towards me.  

‘Good morning…’ I said waiting for him to notice Hope who was still attached to me. Then he looked to Chunji.

‘Hyung morning!’ Chunji nodded and looked at Hope. ‘Hello…’ His eyes widened looking at Hope… there it was.

‘Neil and everyone…’ I called to the others so I didn’t have to repeat myself. ‘This is Hope, she’s… my new sister.’ They gaped at me for quite some time.

‘SISTER!’ They all shouted in unison.

‘Yes, hello…’ Hope said bowing to them. ‘Please to meet you!’

They all bowed back as if it were a reflex. ‘Hi~ I’m Ricky… I’m-’

Before he could continue C.A.P interrupted. ‘Way too young...’

Ricky pouted and nodded. ‘Still nice to meet you.’

‘I’m C.A.P by the way…’ He nodded to her trying to act cool, but we could all see through him. After the guys finished introducing themselves we walked in and I walked Hope to the student reception so she could pick up her schedule.

‘Oh, you must be Hope… Welcome.’ The receptionist said printing out her schedule. ‘Here you go… your Abeuji asked for you to be together in lessons so you’ll be okay.’ I looked at her, TOGETHER ALL THE TIME! I don’t think I’d be able to cope.

‘Thank you!’ Hope said taking her schedule and looking at me. ‘So where’s homeroom?’ She smiled. I smiled back of course.

‘Follow me.’

 

So that's it so far, tell me what you think??

:D Wont update unless i get like 10 subbers so ;) if you're interested and want to know Hope's secret side... sub and comment.

 

Thank you :)