Teaser 3

V.I.U (Very Important You)

HyeYoon’s POV

I was cleaning my room before the phone rang, but I was too lazy to get it. So I wanted my mom to get it but instead she yelled at me to get the phone. I always like phone calls, but right now I was just plain old lazy. But than I mostly want a phone call from him. He was my best friend in Korea and my first love. Dongwoon I will never……forget you……

“Hello, this is the Kim resistance how may I help you?” I was trying to sound as nice as I can, so just in case it was DongWoon, he wouldn’t think I’m rude or anything.

“Hi, I’m SonDongWoon, and I’m looking for KimHyeYoon. Is she here?” DongWoon, politely said.

The voice over the phone was so familiar, but until he said the name. DongWoon. HE IS ON THE PHONE! OMG! HE ON THE PHONE! I need to calm down.

“hey, DongWoon, It’s me HyeYoon! Why did you call? I haven’t talk to you since like forever! How’s it been?” I reply calmly but I was excited deep down in my heart.

“HyeYoon DongSeng, I’m coming to USA! I just want to ask you where you live so I can have a concert at your town and visit you and your family.” DoonWoon cheerfully said.

“I live in Chicago area. But you’re a singer! Since when! You didn’t tell me this! No wonder you haven’t called or talk to me forever!” I started to rant like crazy.

“Well, Minhae! I was too busy to call or talk to anyone after I duet and you knew I was a trainee at JYP, but now my company is Cube and I’m in a group called B2ST. So you live in Chicago?” DongWoon shyly said.

“Yup. So when is the tour?” I asked. I was too excited and I love this news I haven’t seen my oppa/crush since forever. I can care less though.

“Well I don’t know yet but it’s most likely in November 2010 – January 2011.That’s because we just came out a new song and we need to promote it for a least 2 months or more. After that, we are able to go to other countries to promote. I’ll inform you when I know more. By the way I can give you 3 tickets to my concert. All of them are going to be V.I.P” DongWoon was being very gentle over the phone. Oh my DongWoon’s husky voice. That voice, I miss so much.

“Thanks Oppa, I’m very excited to hang out with you when you come! If I’m on break, will I be able to hang out with you guys while you are on tour?” I shyly asked.

“I’m not sure about that but if I say its family, maybe. I’m not sure but I would love you to come. I’ll check with my manger about that. DongSeng I have to go now. I’ll talk to you later. Annyeo” DongWoon spoke.

“Annyeo Oppa, it was nice talking to you and thanks for the good news” I said.

It’s so sad to not talk to him anymore. But at least he is coming to America! That’s all I care about. I’m so slow in k-pop nowadays. Shame on me, I must stalk whatever DongWoon’s group members. I wonder what position he is.