Paired.

Mistaken identity.

"What's up with the face?",HyoSeop went up to SungKyung at the filming set when he saw her alone seating by the staircase. SungKyung looked up knowing whose voice that belongs to. She showed him her phone. He browsed the content at her approval. [I miss you...] The text sender was Nam JooHyuk. HyoSeop got the message immediately, it was obvious. "And?",he enquired, wanting to know what she will do about it. "Its... burdensome. Why do i feel that way.....",SungKyung said. HyoSeop has conflicting thoughts when he see her started to reply the text message. 'Why does she needs to reply?',he wondered.

She did not excused herself, he assumed he's allowed to watch on. [Dont send misleading messages JooHyuk. We've ended. We can still be friends. You have HaEun by your side. You two look good together.] SungKyung smiled at HyoSeop when she pressed on on the sent button. "You alright?",he's worried. "These emotions seems so fresh. Like it just happened yesterday. I've walked through it, im pretty sure.",she confided. HyoSeop grinned knowing she's the type who cleans up nicely before embarking a new phase. He has heard many saying whoever gets her heart is a fortunate man. "If you need someone, you know im there yea?",he winked. That made her laugh. He joined her.

----------

[Breaking! Nam JooHyuk and Lee HaEun has broken up. Their agency confirmed, saying its their personal decision. Another pair of beautiful couple gone seperate ways.] HyoSeop heard the news from JiHo and looked up the internet. He frowned, not liking the real reason behind their breakup. He felt its related to someone, that someone whom he recently has taken a liking towards. His guesses was spot on. On and off, he's been seeing JooHyuk appearing at the filming set. The boy was waiting for SungKyung. HyoSeop finds his appearance distracting and that affected his work. "Thats unusal of you to make repeatitive mistake. Are you ok?",SungKyung knocked lightly at his resting room and entered. "Why is he here?",HyoSeop asked directly. "Who?",SungKyung felt puzzled at his question. "Your ex boyfriend.",he muttered.

"Trying to make things work again.",she was frank towards him. "You two back at it again?",HyoSeop wanted to know. "Of course not. Didnt i told you its not gonna happen?",SungKyung shared. He felt his heart lightened. "But he's still coming over almost everyday. You didnt asked for my help too.",HyoSeop pressed for more answers. "I want to deal with my issues myself...",she explained. He could only nod in silence. HyoSeop recovered from his restlessness and showed his capabilities after a chat with her. "You know you are obvious, right? One look, anyone could see where your heart has fallen for!",JiHo stated as he drove the actor home. "Why must is be her of all people? I mean, have you been short of love since young? And mind you, she's older than you by 5 years. Which, you said it yourself that older girls are not in your range Ahn HyoSeop.",the manager continued on. 

"I guess i jinxed myself. Hyung... i might just go for it anytime. I dont want to lose her....",HyoSeop sighed. His manager sighed too, worried how he's going to handle the girl of his choice. "I wont stop you if you've made up your mind. Do your best, like how you did all along in everything. No regrets, right?",he showed his support to the young man. 

----------

SungKyung saw HyoSeop at the cafe again. He was seating alone, staring out of the window in daze. She walked up to him,"Deep thoughts?" He was actually waiting for her. Ther drama has finished its filming. He continued his visits to her shop. They maintained a friendly relationship when everything wrapped up. He has decided to confess. "I've got something to tell you, would you give me some time?",HyoSeop asked gently. "Sure... what's up?",SungKyung took her seat opposite him. Her staffs looked curiously at the pair. "I like you. It started from being friends with you, getting to know you more and now, it evolved to liking you as a female, as a woman. Dont be pressurised by my confession. I only wanted to tell you how i feel.",HyoSeop's eyes never once shifted away from hers. "Ah..... Thank you... It didnt cross my mind that you will..... i mean... have feelings for me... do i only attracts younger boys?",SungKyung mumbled to herself at her last sentence. He smirked. "No. You attracted many. I wanted to make my move before they do.",HyoSeop said with a smile. 

She did not give him any answers to his confession. He did not ask. He merely wanted her to know how he feels towards her. The initial awkwardness died down when they both overcome it through frequent meet-ups at her cafe. Whenever he's free, he pops by her shop. And not long ago, he started texting her. She replied him. That was enough to set his heart pumping. When she's required to travel oversea for photoshoot, he continues to help out at her cafe. Her staffs finds him suspicious and bombarded him. "Are you trying some moves on boss? Cant be you're learning the ropes of coffee brewing, right? There's something going on....",JaeIn probed. HyoSeop denied everything.

"Im back! Oh. HyoSeop, you're here too?" SungKyung looked surprised when she saw him at her cafe. "Boss! Presents!!!!",the staffs surrounded her. HyoSeop rolled his eyes at the youths. She never once forget to buy them gifts whenever she travel out. Her giving nature attracts him alot. "Since you're here, might as well. This is for you.",SungKyung took out a black box and passed to him. "Oh, i got too?",He's surprised. He open the box, his eyes widened. The kids suurounded him and raved on his item. "Thats's unfair! Why does his gift looks so much expensive!" SungKyung laughed,"I believe it is equivalent to the salary i need to pay him whenever he helps out for free, isnt it?" The girls shut their mouth and agreed the logic.

Its a set of cufflink. Its the letter P, the iniitial of his english name, Paul. They are uniquely designed, he loved it alot. He has to give her taste in accessories a thumbs up. "You know... this is one and only. So, if you lost it, thats it.",SungKyung informed him. He looked at her, wanting her to say more. "I designed it. They do customisation.",she said. He could not sleep that night. He kept looking at the gift she bought for him. He looked up the brand and indeed, none of the design on the website was his. He went to the review page and saw a comment that was seemingly familiar. [Thank you for the patience given to me. My friend likes it alot.] [Thank you Ms.Lee. Its a pity that we are unable to add your design to our collection. But we're happy that the gift was well loved.] SungKyung took the effort and collected it personally when she's there in Italy. 'Did she planned this long ago?',HyoSeop wondered.

----------

"You two really look good! After so long since Romantic Doctor ended, the compatibality is still strong!",the photographer commented. SungKyung and HyoSeop was paired up for a DAZED magazine shoot together where the concept was 'Growth'. They were dressed and prep in different outfits. From girl-next door to rocker chick. They pulled off amazingly. The crew looked at their chemistry with envy. In between breaks, they noticed both chatted like friends, as if they have been meeting up frequently. The way HyoSeop circled his arms around SungKyung didnt seem out of place. She leaned against his chest comfortably. Every shot was picture perfect. HyoSeop enjoyed his session with SungKyung. Each look they put on her, she was able to perfect it above expectation.

When the magazine was published, they were both under spotlight for being versatile in their outlook and presentation. High end brands ringed thwir agency up and asked for both. "What! You guys are attending the same fashion show in Paris? Thats unfair! What about us!",JaeIn complained. Chanel has reached out to them. HyoSeop felt honored but he's more excited over the combine trip with SungKyung. "How about this? Then, you can add this or go with that. What do you think?",SungKyung placed different sets of Chanel tops, pants, suits on his frame as he stood infront of the full length mirror. They met up at Chanel Korea to pick out their clothes for the Paris event. Given his tall height and broad frame, everything looks good. Yet its her picks that showcase her model-siqe abilities in the fashion world. Her selection for him was much classic than those his own stylist chosen for him. Chanel merchandiser decided to have him wear the set which SungKyung has selected. "Have you decided on yours?",he asked wanting to know what she's gonna wear. She merely nodded. "Dont worry about her. She's good in this game...",Chanel representatives shared.

Reporters gathered at the airport. HyoSeop arrived, decked in plain white tee, deniem jeans, boots and a oversize tweed jacket. His hair styled with an edge. He looks like a professional model on a runway. Photographers were calling out to him for his attention while he's looking elsewhere trying to spot a certain lady. Just as he's about to cross the road, SungKyung's transport arrived. Hair tied neatly in low pony tail, she was in a tweed coatdress. Accessorised with the signatured Chanel boy bag, she waved at HyoSeop when she saw him. In her flats, she quickly joined him and crossed the road together. They waved at all cameras. HyoSeop has to give it to her. She looks like a retro barbie girl. As they were checking in, pictures and comments of their airport fashion was out on the internet. [Omo! Couple wear! They looke so good! Please enjoy your time in Paris! Please come back as a couple! Please Come back married!] He liked all the positive messages.

The pair took Paris by storm when they appeared for the event. HyoSeop dressed in stern military chic coat in dark blue & black while SungKyung was in almost identical his. He could not take his eyes off her. She gave out a fiercesome edge yet protrayed a s*exy classic beauty within. With those killer heels she was wearing, she's almost at his height. Thoughout the event, she shared with him her days as models and the practises to perfect the catwalk. Her eyes shined with happiness. He knows its one of her cherished memories. Many international stars noticed them and took pictures with them. Inbetween, he took his chance to ask her out for a meal, just the two of them. She agreeded. They spent a whole day walking parks, having coffee, resting by the well mowed lawn, having meals and talking.

At her hotel room, he stopped her from entering. "I like you, you know that right? This feeling keeps growing. I tried to keep it in but its getting difficult. There are thoughts where i want to hold your hand, want to hug you, want to be around you. I'm just wondering how you feel towards me...",HyoSeop took out his courage and asked SungKyung. There was no words from her. The next moment, all he felt was her lips on his. "There, you got the answer.",SungKyung smiled at him lovingly. She has long confirmed her feelings for the young man. He gave her space and time while he mature to a better man. She giggled out when he pulled her in for a tight hug.

----------

"What are those?",JaeIn noticed both her boss and HyoSeop has a new accessory on their finger. "Ring?",HyoSeop replied causally as he worked around behind the barista. "They look a pair!",JaeIn continued asking. "Because they are a pair?",HyoSeop informed them indirectly. He hid his smirk while SungKyung blushed. "When!? Oh my god!" The crew exclaimed in excitement. Laughters and congratulations filled the cafe. The couple looked at one another and smiled. They were open about their relationship that was sealed in Paris. HyoSeop didnt care much. His agency allowed dating, so does her. The news spread when they arrived back in Korea hand in hand. Blessings were given. 

[Ahn HyoSeop always wear the same cufflinks when in suits. Turns out, its a gift from LeeSungKyung. When reached for comment on the item, the shop owner shared the cufflink is the only design int he world. It was specially designed by SungKyung years back. Netizen hoped they get married soon after 3years of dating! Let's wish the couple best of all.]