Start.

Ironically matched.

HyoSeop decided to go with his heart. Eversince the awards night, he's more certain on his feelings towards the long-legged girl. He picked up his phone and texted SungKyung. [Lee SungKyung, will you go out with me? I'm still standing at the spot where there's only you and me.] There was no reply til few hours later. [Ahn HyoSeop.. what should i do about you....] He wasnt a light sleeper but that beep from his phone woke him up. He smiled when its her name he saw on his text message notification. [Give me a chance. I will not fcuked us up, please.] SungKyung gave out a sad smile at his brutal honesty. She thought through the night and decided to not regret not trying hard. [Ok. Lets try it together HyoSeop ah...] The staffs around HyoSeop stared at him weirdly when he yelled out in victory while they're preparing his photoshoot. He changed her name in his contact list to 'LOVE' while she edited his to 'KIDDO' in hers.

As actors, they were discreet with their growing relationship. Due to the recent COVID-19, most reporters are less active. The couple dated freely at each other's apartment. Comfort was what HyoSeop always feel when he's with SungKyung. He shares everything with her and somehow she makes it all better with her support and encouragement. She never once showed any seniority towards his opinions. She stood the same level with him and never threated him as a child. His love for her grew so big he wonders how he's able to contain in. SungKyung watched his sleeping face and wonders why she's always going out with younger boys. Her insecurities diminished when he showed her he's not just some kid next block. He thinks deep. He's very mature at his age. She kissed his cheeks and snuggled in his warmth.

----------

"The weather is good today, lets head out, shall we?",HyoSeop suggested. The country has been cleared from the emergency level. He felt he has not properly took her out on dates. Not that she complained but he knows she prefers outdoor. "Oh, shall we? Lets go!",SungKyung agreed excitedly. Both did the best they could to cover up in public. Caps and masks checked. He drove them to town for lunch. He was glad the crowd was not massive. HyoSeop, being the gentleman, guided SungKyung to her seat. "Hello, have you guys decided and ready to order?",a waitress came up to them minutes later. Her eyes slightly widen when she saw who the couple was. Although still wearing their caps, they have removed their mask. 'Oh my god... Isnt this Ahn HyoSeop and Lee SungKyung? Are they dating? Oh my! They must be!' The couple placed their orders and chatted happily, not realising the staffs of the restaurant are taking their pictures in secret. "We ate well, thank you.",HyoSeop polietness charmed the ladies when they exited. SungKyung rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's girl-magnet persona.    

"Are you cold?",HyoSeop wrapped her shoulder with his arm, bringing her closer to him. The sunray shined her eyes as she looked up at him. She's so pretty when she smiles. Forgetten that they're in public, he kissed her temple gently and hugged her even tighter,"Im cold...." SungKyung smirked at his act. Their tall heights easily stood out. Their face mask not properly covering their face until she warned him about it. "Opps... lets go!",HyoSeop placed his mask on and took her hand in his as they walked back to his car. He sent her home and left for a scheduled photoshoot.

"Hey.. what are you up to recently? In love?",HyoSeop manager asked. The boy has been in good mood since few months back. The hardships which he usually caught pressured under no longer surfaced. And he's been on his phone more frequent. Not that its bad, his smiles are more infectious then before, that charmed more ladies who worked with him. Young idols and actresses have been asking for his personal contact. "Hyung, dont give my number to any of them... My priority shouldnt be on these..." He recalled HyoSeop statement. "You know our agency allows you guys to date, you know right?",he continued fishing for details from HyoSeop. "Yea, i know that. Its good. And hyung. I dont want to lie to you. I'm meeting someone. Its been some time already...",HyoSeop shared.

[Breaking! Ahn HyoSeop and Lee SungKyung captured on several dates! The co-stars chemistry went from reel to real. Their agencies have checked with their artist and confirmed. Lets wish the romantic couple all the best.] Reports have been kind on them. Netizens were posting well wishes too. The couple was finally able to stay together without worrying external factors.    

----------

Things between them were smooth. The two years together was a breeze. They were the first couple that got approval from many. [These two are so loving. Not in those disgusting way where they keep touching each other. There's this pull towards them even we by-standers watch with envy.] [They are cute. She walks away, he goes chasing after. He stumbled but she's there to support.] [He only smiles like a child when she's around.] [You know she's a one man girl. He's lucky.] When most gave praise to the pair, some were not easy on them.

"HyoSeop oppa.. do you know what SungKyung is up to recently? I mean you are busy with drama, how about her?", his co-star Tara's Hyomin chatted up with him. In the drama, she's his lover and through the months of filming together, she's fallen deep for him. Each time when she hears SungKyung's name, it irritates her. She saw how HyoSeop's face lits up at the mention of his girl's name. "She has her own stuffs too..",HyoSeop kept it short, not wanting to discuss his personal matters with any. "See this. Dont you think she's too close with SooHyuk oppa?",Hyomin showed him a picture that was sent to her. HyoSeop looked but showed no reaction,"I like their photoshoot." He walked away.

Hyomin didnt give up just yet. She kept going up to him, deframing SungKyung with pictures he has never seen before nor heard from his girlfriend. It started to trouble him and that affected his mood at work. Hyomin took the chance and stayed by his side most of the time. "Have you been cosying up with Lee SooHyuk?",HyoSeop asked impolietly when SungKyung popped by his place. "Huh? What do you mean? He's just a regular subae-nim.",SungKyung answered not liking his tone. "Really? Havent you guys been meeting up more than usual friends?",he probed on distastefully. "Go straight to the point Ahn HyoSeop.",SungKyung didnt like it when he's acting this way.

"You never know when pictures of you cheating on me floats to the media. Im giving you heads-up now.",HyoSeop lashed out. "What cheating? Me and SooHuk oppa? Are you kidding me now?",SungKyung trying to keep her cool. "Here. Look at all these. Anymore things to say?",he threw his phone at her. SungKyung let out a sigh. Its nothing but misunderstanding. "We are all from the same agency. That's how models in YGK fools about. Trust me, its nothing. Okay? Hmm?",SungKyung gets that he's jealous and tried to pacify him. "Its not okay when you do not know what is self control. Do you like it if its me in the same situation?",he's still unahppy about it. "You know what, i dont want to talk about this. Just keep yourself in check.",HyoSeop went to bed, ignoring her the entire night.

Days become weeks. SungKyung didnt know what to do with the boy. [Let's take a break for a while...] She tried calling him, finding him at his place. He avoided her. [This is your choice Ahn HyoSeop and i'll respect that.] HyoSeop clenched his fist as he listened to the voice message she left him. His heart torn into half. He knows she's making things right between them. Yet the thoughts of her being with others frustrates him. The way she defends others irritates him. 'Why cant she just say im the only one she loves and needs?!' "Maybe she does not love you as much as you thought so oppa...." Hyomin words flashed by and that made him sent the text to her for a breaktime on their relationship.    

----------

SungKyung drove as fast as she could to the hospital when she received a call from HyoSeop's manager that he got hurt on the filming set. "What happened?",She anxiously asked when she arrived. Staffs and close actors were all surrounding the waiting area. "These few weeks, he hasnt been himself. Apart from that, the setting wasnt properly managed. Some areas were overlooked and he fell off the high stand. Doctor examined and say he needs surgical on his right limbs, both arms and knee. The fall crushed those area. The drama's production was heavily critised for lack of safety which caused HyoSeop's accident. It was on hold til further notice as the main lead's condition was their main concern.

"You should have shown more concern to oppa and not forlicking around others.",Hyomin took her chance and jabbed at SungKyung. In his hospital room where HyoSeop still not woken up from the anesthsia, those around stopped breathing when they hear what's from Hyomin. "I appreciate your two-cents worth but this isnt a place to talk about that.",SungKyung's ice cold eyes stared back. No one has seen this side of SungKyung. She's always joyful and bubbly. They know she's a model with chameleon expression but never once heard she really has it in her. The room's temperature dropped below zero, they shivered. Hyomin took a step back but did not give up. "Things might not have turn this way if you are looking after him well. He hasnt been in his best mood. You arnt doing a good job as his grilfriend. How dare you talk like this now, so arrogantly."

"He's an adult. Dont treat him like a child. If he's unable to handle his personal issues, then he's considered a irresponsible actor.",SungKyung words slapped everyone present. It was a statement so true it shut everyone up. No one knows that HyoSeop has woken up and heard everything. SungKyung stayed behind looking after him,"Go home and rest JiHo oppa. I'll stay. He needs someone.. although.. im not the best choice." HyoSeop manager wondered why she said that when he left the hospital. "I'll leave when you wake up. I guess you wont wanna see my face... So get up soon silly boy. How dare you get hurt like this...",SungKyung caress his face. He kept his eyes closed as she talks to herself. When he felt his bedside slumped, he opened his eyes and look at the sleeping girl by his bedside. Her eyes are swollen from the crying.

"Oppa! Are you feeling better? Let me help you!",Hyomin rushed to his side when he attempted to sit upright from his bed. JiHo and SungKyung watched. HyoSeop allowed her to assist him. JiHo looked at SungKyung and back to the pair infront of his eyes. SungKyung and HyoSeop hasnt spoken to each other. He knew something is wrong between yet no one is telling him anything. "I'll make a move first since there's more than enough help here. I've leave for my schedule now.",SungKyung packed her stuffs and left, not wanting to breathe in the same space as them. HyoSeop's eyes stayed on the closed door where his girl exited. JiHo saw it all. "You dont need to visit me Hyomin, not anymore.",HyoSeop said emotionlessly. "I want to! Cant you see she's of no help at all?!",Hyomin expressed her frustration.

SungKyung came back to the hospital. She's been staying over when he's asleep. He actually knows that. "Breaktime.",HyoSeop merely said when JIHo asked. "Dont regret boy. Otherwise, you will be the next Nam JooHyuk.",he reminded him. Hyomin still visits him daily. Instead, SungKyung has lessen her stay as he got better. He looked forward to her presence everynight. Now that its not daily, his heart ached and he misses her. HyoSeop was trying on his clutches. SungKyung stepped into his room. He lost his focus but was supported by her weight as she caught him in time. JiHo and Hyomin couldnt get to him in time. One smiled, the other frowned. "You okay?",SungKyung almost had a heart atttack seeing him almost falling off but she does not show it. She let him off when he's stable. HyoSeop felt her distant. Her warmth vanished in seconds. Its been so long since they were this close.

"I'll help him. We dont need you here anyway.",Hyomin interrupted. JiHo noticed HyoSeop's glare at the ignorant girl. "He's all yours." SungKyung words cuts deep into HyoSeop's heart. Her statement caught their attention. "You're leaving, finally?",Hyomin asked curiously. "Yea. He's all better now, isnt he. And three is a crowd. I have other appointments. So, i'll make a move.",SungKyung announced after staying around for that few hours. 'Dont go! Where are you going!' HyoSeop's mind kept repeating when he heard she's done with him. "You are coming back tonight, right?",he suddenly spoke, stopping SungKyung from exiting the door. She did not reply. "I'll see you tonight. Hn?",HyoSeop continued. He saw her vaguely nodded her head and felt calmed. "Bugger!",JiHo reprimanded him. He then pulled Hyomin out of the room,"Hyomin ah, i think its best you keep your feelings. The boy only has eyes for SungKyung. You saw it. You heard enough. Dont get hurt anymore."  

As she sleeps on the couch, he watched her intently. He carassed her face, trailing down her nose to the lips. That woke her up. "What's up. You need anything? Are you in pain?",her worried eyes exposed her true self to HyoSeop. SungKyung towered over him, checking if he's alright. He took the chance. He grabbed her arms and pulled her towards him. "Hey!",she exclaimed, worried over his fractured limbs. "im sorry. Im a b*astard. I shouldnt ignore you. I shouldnt avoid our issues. Im angry! So angry! Dont leave me.... Please... I love you... so much.... I love you... Dont go.... Come back... I need you...",HyoSeop confessed while hugging her tight. She felt him trembling. She soothed him by pating his back. "What is this Ahn HyoSeop?",SungKyung broke from his hug and looked at him in the eye. He tugged her towards him gently and kissed her lips. Emotions felt through their connection. SungKyung smiled.