After.

Ironically matched.

Its been months since their well-loved drama ended. SungKyung took a break and travelled to the states with her girlfriends. She has received casting for a few movies and dramas. However, recently these were not on the top of her mind. Its more on a boy who stuck deep somewhere within her. It was a mistake, a beautiful mistake she did not regret but couldnt forget. HyoSeop's popularity blasted through the roof. His acting skills were acknowledged. Directors and fans were in love with how his eyes reflects the emotions without words. Many were captivated. He did not let himself rest, he took on projects after another. But no one knows, when he's back alone in his own crib, his thoughts went back to that night, about the girl with brown eyes. 

----------

"Okay, give me something sensual. Heart flutttering, heart palpitation emotions. French like how you should as a thirty-something individual.",the director stated what he expects from the both actors. Both SungKyung and HyoSeop listened attentively and nodded. They were left alone to discuss how they could portray the upcoming scenes. Referring back to their scripts, they talked about how the characters should be feeling at that moment. It was not normal to rehearse as if the filming had began. Usually, actors only do the placement of their acts before the real cut. However, HyoSeop asked,"Would you wanna try different angle to see which we are most comfortable in?" Thinking it was a necessity, SungKyung agreed.

HyoSeop took the lead as per what his character will be doing. He held her face in his hand. His lips decended on her. Her height was a perfect match to his. It started with a smooch. Her plum lips against his. "What do you think of this?",he asked her opinion. "Ah, i think its good. Its not overdoing yet able to feel some intensity.",SungKyung gave her feedback. The directors standing away saw their acts and nodded with satisfaction at their dedication. They carried on their trial and errors on their highly anticipated scenes and found the right point. When the camera rolled, the actors poured in their emotions. Due to the requirement of 360 scenic effect, the pair kept kissing.

At some point, they were both left breathless. And at some takes, their t*ongues brushed one another's. SungKyung jerked away. HyoSeop noticed. They somehow got carried away and was frenching for real. HyoSeop himself lost it first. Filming wrapped up for the day, everyone praised their chemistry. SungKyung was humming on the way up to her apartment. She saw a figure standing by her unit. He turned towards her. It was HyoSeop. "How did you know i live here? But why are you here HyoSeop?",she asked in puzzled. He was the last person she's expecting at her door step at such a timing.

Something in him could not be settled. Its about SungKyung. He keeps stealing glances at her whenever she's near. And all these happened on him after their kiss scenes. There's a spark that exploded within him when she returned those kisses with her t*ongue. Yet, after so, she seems un-concerned over it. He wanted answers and he managed to get her details after some subtle information digging. "I asked around.. Im sorry i shouldnt be here at this time but i'm curious about something...",he said softly. She invited him into her apartment out of courtesy. "What is it about hmm?",she asked him gently as she gave him a cup of hot tea.

"I felt something during our kiss. I want to know how you think about it..",HyoSeop probed. He didnt want to go about the bush. He asked directly. "Didnt we reached the director's expectation? They liked it alot. Whats wrong with it?",SungKyung has mistaken the meaning of his question. He finds it amusing that she's actually a simple girl. Being older than him by five years, he thought she'll get what he's trying to say. "Not that... When we were filming, we went over the line, didnt we? Im asking about that.",he rephrased. He saw her eyes widened, finally understanding where he's going at. 

"Such incidents happen, doesnt it? Im sorry if you feel offended.",SungKyung explained. She recalled her own behaviour then. She couldnt hold back. She went along his lead when his t*ongue sought after hers. HyoSeop was having mixed feelings. He still could not figure out why. He made a bold move. SungKyung was taken aback when she was abrupty pushed back by the force of his kiss. Her reaction was immediate. She tried pushing him off but his strength was too much. Her eyes widened when he deepens their kiss. She wanted him to stop but that only gave him the opportunity to slip into her m*outh. HyoSeop sighed. It was not a mistake. He did want it, he wants to kiss her, he likes kissing her. He moved off her and peered into her delusioned eyes. 

Her breaths were erratic, so was his. They gazed at each other, not leaving sight. HyoSeop closed up the gap between their lips once more. Chills down his spine when she reciprocated. He has never been clouded by l*ust. Yet this instant, he's overwhelmed by the attraction between them. He could not stop himself. He could not peel himself away from her, not when her light touches on his skin tingles him so much. Whenever she tries to take a break from their intense moment, he brings her back in. SungKyung knows she has to stop before things go haywired. "Hold on... HyoSeop ah....",she held him off sightly. He was not hearing. Instead he carried her up from the couch to her bedroom. Things escalated in top speed.        

"HyoSeop.. wait... hold on... Hyo... Ah!!!!",SungKyung cried out in pain when she felt the tear of her hymen. HyoSeop paused when he finally realised his mistake in rushing everything. He did not know she hasnt been taken. Guilt shadowed his eyes when they met her tearful ones. They held still. "Shh... its alright....",she assured him that she's only in shock and not unwilling. Her walls wrapped tightly around his throbbing meat. He does not know should he continue or not. She pulled him away from his messed thoughts when she kissed him. He took care of the rest, ensuring her comfort and satisfaction. Looking at her sleeping face, he felt surreal.

----------

No one said a thing about that night. He waited for her to say something, she did not. She waited for him to approach her, he did not too. The wrap-up party ended. They barely conversed eventhough they were just seating behind one another. SungKyung kept that night as a memory, an event which she crossed the border of her belief. HyoSeop's young-self figured she didnt want anything with him since then. They maintained minimum contact. His heart left an open wound as he moved on. On and off, both viewed each other's social platform for updates. She seems carefree as usual while he gained massive fan base and posted pictures with female staffs closely. SungKyung shut the social app off and rested her aching heart. 

----------

SBS Drama Awards was scheduled. Romantic Doctor 2 has been nominated for numerous categories awards. HyoSeop and SungKyung has been listed as one of the selected pair for Best Couple Award. They are paired up for the red carpet walk for the night. HyoSeop's manager saw him quiet down when informed. "Anything went wrong between you and SungKyung xi?",his manager asked. "Huh? No. Its been almost a year since we last met...",HyoSeop hid his affected mood with a cheery smile. SungKyung paused a second when she received the invitation from her agency. "I think you guys stand a big chance on this couple award... So many were speculating if ever you two will date after the drama.",her manager broke her thoughts. She shrugged her shoulder and looked back at the invitation card.

HyoSeop kept holding onto his phone, wondering if he could contact SungKyung. The thought died down and matters of their impending meet up was arranged by their respective managers. "HyoSeop ah.. Its been confirmed. SungKyung xi will be attending the ceremony. We have arranged a meet up at the hair salon. The stylist will be there too. You okay with this?" He absorbed the news and nodded. SungKyung has decided not to avoid the matter and face him. They are adults. There's nothing to be stringed together even if things dont turn out the way it should be.

----------

He saw her with her manager. She's walking up to the salon. Her backview still as slender, her casual outfit easily made her stood out among the rest. HyoSeop was about to increase his pace to catch up but he stalled midway when he saw someone approached the girl. "Oh, isnt that her ex boyfriend Nam JooHyuk?",his manager said. "Have they gotten over the breakup? There's no awkwardness at all... Or could it be, they havent broke up at all?" HyoSeop frowned at the add-ons from his manager about the pair he's looking at. She's smiling at JooHyuk and the boy was being playful with her as well. The picture did not seat well with him. He walked up towards them,"Sorry, excuse me." He brushed pass the two who was blocking the entrance. Those around was surprised by his behaviour.     

"Ah. HyoSeop, take a seat here. SungKyung, there. JooHyuk, next to SungKyung. Who is going to win the couple award? Will it be the WooJin-EunJae or the DoSan-DalMi? All the best you all.",the hairstylist commented and worked on her magic. HyoSeop heard about JooHyuk drama with Suzy. Their ratings were average but because of their visuals, they were nominated. Throughout the make-up session, JooHyuk never stopped talking to SungKyung. "Hey, where's your manners JooHyuk. Shouldnt you address her properly? You two are no longer dating, you know.",the stylist knocked his head. HyoSeop watched and listened to their conversation.

"How did the two stay this close?",HyoSeop manager curiously asked JooHyuk's manager. They happened to be close friends in the same industry. "That silly boy hasnt given up. He fcuked up big time that caused their breakup. The girl takes no u-turn but amazingly befriends him as they have never been coupled before.",JooHyuk's manager shared. "What? So are they having a thing now? They look too natural!" HyoSeop decided to shut his ears and mind. He's barely able to take in what he's seeing and hearing. "They do look compatible... dont you think so? I mean, tall, models, actors, what else?",his manager shared with him. He turned his head towards the pair and saw SungKyung messing up JooHyuk's styled hair. "Do they?",HyoSeop reply was cold.

SungKyung noticed HyoSeop's attitude. She caught him watching her and JooHyuk and his expression darkened. Letting out a sigh, she walked over to where he is when she's almost all done. "Oh... Ahn HyoSeop.... you look fine...",her trying to be friendly as she approach him. HyoSeop was surprised. Her features sharp as usual, her long hair over her shoulder, her eyes shins brightly. Before he could greet her back, she continued,"How about this? Doesnt it look much better?" She fixed his hair and asked the hairdresser's opinion. "Lee SungKyung. You're stealing our job!",the girls joked around him. "Hey, its really daper than before!",even his manager agreed. Her magic touch he wonders have charmed how many.       

----------

HyoSeop reached out his hand for her when their car picked them up. He has suited up and she's all picture perfect. With the heels, she's almost as tall as him. She hooked her arms around his as they walked the red carpet, greeting the fans. [Please date! You two look so good together!] Most were shouting at them. He watched her giggled and waved back. [You guys approved?] He even heard her mingle with the fans. [Yes! Get married please! HyoSeop xi marry her!] He blushed at that request. SungKyung turned towards him and laughed. [Now, you are making the boy shy!] She shielded him. Pictures of them were taken by many. Reporters kept holding them back for more.

Mid way through the ceremony, JooHyuk walked over and covered her shoulder with his coat. HyoSeop blinked at the actor's movement and frowned. "Allow me instead. She's my partner for the night. Thanks for the reminder.",HyoSeop returned JooHyuk's coat and replaced with his. Surrounding them were eyes watching. SungKyung's quick witt solved the awkward situation,"Yah! Dont do that! Suzy's fans will whallop us up! Go back! Suzy xi is watching you!" She turned JooHyuk's face towards his partner. Their interactions caused laughter. "These two YG kids..." HyoSeop heard the sunbae of YG who was at the same table as them muttered.

Screams were heard when their kiss scenes from Romantic Doctor 2 flashed on screen. "And the Best Couple Award goes to........ Ahn HyoSeop and LeeSungKyung!!! Congratulations!!!!" Without expectation, they actually won. SungKung slide off his jacket and return it to him. She even arranged it neatly when he wore it back. Fans were whistling. HyoSeop then guided her up the stairs carefully. He wouldnt want her to trip from the high heels she's wearing. He had his arm around her waist. "It was a memorable drama, thank you for the love of our characters. Ahn HyoSeop jjang!",SungKyung kept it simple. "Thank you all for the wait. We have crossed the line.",HyoSeop said and received loud applause. He saw her smile widely at his speech, at him. He's completely smitten at the instant.