Ours Feeling

Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I get a feeling, I get a feeling
I get a feeling that it’ll be better for us to be just friends

I get a feeling, I get a feeling
Now stop Babe
I don’t wanna lose you, whoa

 

Jiyong’s POV

I never know that Seungri have a step-sister actually. Suddenly he asks me about apartment rental. I force him to tell me the truth why he needs to find new place.

“Jeez, fine! I need to find new place because my sister going to move in with me,” say Seungri after I hold his collar.

“Wait? You have a sister? You can’t be serious?” ask me with widened eyes.

“Are you sure that she is your sister?” tease Seunghyun Hyeong. Seungri rolled his eyes up.

“That’s why I don’t tell any soul especially all of you about my sister!” say Seungri.

“Yeah, I know why…because you’re afraid that your sister don’t achieve our standard,” say Youngbae in order to annoy Seungri. I give a high five to Youngbae.

“I don’t think so…” mumbles Daesung. I look at Daesung.

“Why? Wait a minute, did you know Seungri’s sister and all of us did not know?” guess me. Daesung just looks at all of us.

“Of course, I did and right now all of you will know her. Seungri ah…she’s come,” says Daesung. Seungri sigh and looks at the girl that Daesung mentioned before. I look at her as well. Gosh! She’s totally different with Seungri.

“Yah, Seungri Oppa!” call her.

“Yah, did I told you to wait me at parking lot?” tell Seungri.

I still look at her. Scan her from top to the bottom. What a beautiful creature? A mole. She got a mole under her lip. Damn it. She looks innocent but yet…Wait, what she wear? A baggy shirt?

“For how long? I told you right, it’s okay if we stay at your current apartment,” her voice snap my focus.

“And what you’re going said to Dad? My Hyeongs will help me to find the new one especially G-Dragon Hyeong,” how dare he mentioned my nickname in front of his sister.

“Yah!” I shout to him. He smirks towards me.

“Come on, Ji! Just help Seungri. Can you pity on his sister? By the way, how you can be a sister to this brat?” asks Seunghyun Hyeong. Right this Hyeong had a gut to flirt her even though he already a lifetime girlfriend.

“Simple! Our father is Lee Jaejin. And he is my biological brother,” she explains. “Oppa, give your card! I’m hungry,” say her.

“What the…?” I look she left us after Seungri give his card. “Are you sure that she is your sister? And she’s same year with my sister?” asks me. Seungri just nods.

“Dad married Mum once I turn to 6-months and I get her after a year. So her biological mother is my step-mother but yet she’s still my Mum!” explains Seungri. “Hyeong, please ask your father about that house,” continues Seungri. I sigh and nod after he pleads to me.

However, I feel something inside my heart after Seungri introduce her. Yeah, her name is also unique. If Seungri known as Victory for his nickname, while her nickname is Ciel or CL. Her real name is Lee Chaerin. Hmm, Chaerin…it more too heart-warming Chae! Hunchae…my heart-warming Chae.

 

Maybe you’re getting impatient, baby
If you keep this up, I’m not sure
When you melt my heart with your cuteness, I get upset
Of course, sure, it’s not like
I don’t want anyone to have you but I won’t have you either
No way, you can’t even answer me either
And you’re getting upset
That’s a misunderstanding

 

Author’s POV

Day by day. Month by month. Chaerin and Jiyong always close anytime, anywhere. Moreover, her brother (who she always mention that Seungri always be his real brother not step brother) don’t mind at all when Chaerin want to hanging out with Jiyong. Chaerin is different three years with Jiyong but Jiyong always said to Seungri that Chaerin is his best friend beside four of them.

How close they are? They always tease and annoyed each other once their eyes met. Chaerin always help Jiyong from escaping the girls who chase his attention. Jiyong also help Chaerin to improve her study and escape from Seungri’s detention. Did Jiyong know that this is a bad move when you had a girl as your best friend? He might fall in love with her in depth but Jiyong keep denied it.  He don’t think that Chaerin will love him back after all Seungri always said to Chaerin that Jiyong is more alike women’s magnet.

“Jingyo Oppa!” a husky voice calls him. But it is beautiful for him.

“Yah! Why you are late? You told me to wait here for 20 minutes past,” Jiyong pretend angry with her.

“Don’t blame me! Blame that rat Oppa! He asking me to baking a cake for his secret admire,” Chaerin explains.

“What? Seungri had a secret admire? How dare he never tell me that?”

“For what he wants to tell you everything?”

“Because I am his personal love advisor!” Jiyong replies with duh note. Chaerin rolled up her eyes.

“Yah, did you want to shop or what?” Chaerin asks him who now play his phone. Jiyong smile stupidly.

“Fine! Let’s go shop for a while,” Jiyong said and grab her hand. For a moment, Chaerin’s heart beat so fast because this is the first Jiyong hold her hand without hesitation. After she becomes his best friend for past a year, Jiyong never hold her hand so naturally. Normally, Jiyong will hold her shoulder roughly. Like Jiyong treat Seungri or Daesung.

“Yah, why you so quiet?” asks Jiyong who look at Chaerin. But Chaerin didn’t answer it. Jiyong look at their hands tied together. “Oh, mian…” Jiyong continue and let her hand go slowly.

“Never mind!” Chaerin replies that turn her red face without Jiyong knows. Both of them reach the women’s section of this complex.

“Why you ask me to pick the present, Oppa?” asks Chaerin. Suddenly she feel something burn inside her heart. She’s very shock once Jiyong meet her and the girls during lunch time.

Flashback

“Hunchae!” call Jiyong.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! Don’t disturb my wifey!” shrieks Dara once see Jiyong appear in front of them.

“Shut up, Noona! I just wanna to talk with CL here. Not you,” replies Jiyong annoyingly.

“Can’t you respect both of us? Baby Rin ah…Don’t go out with this ill-manner guy like Jiyong did to us,” said Bom. Chaerin laugh and shake her head. She creases her brow up to let Jiyong talk first.

“Did you free this weekend? I need you as my best friend and advisor,” said Jiyong.

“Wah, Oppa…That’s so lame for asking a date with Chae Unnie,” tease Minzy.

“No, I am not dating with her!” replies Jiyong with fast.

“Yah, Minkie ah…Why would I date with him? Please!” say Chaerin after that. Minzy smile naughtily and shrug her shoulder up.

“Why, Ji?” asks Chaerin.

“Meet me at mall this Sunday. 2 pm?”

“Make it 3 pm!”

“Yah, did you have some plan before that?”

“Yes! Our bad girl got an attention from a bad guy!” tease Bom.

“Unnie!” warns Chaerin. Jiyong shock.

“Ji!” call Chaerin and punch Jiyong’s arm.

“Ouch! Don’t do that. I feel bad to that guy who wants to date with you on this Valentine,” said Jiyong annoying.

“Yah!” Chaerin shout. “Why you ask me to pick the Valentine’s present?” continue Chaerin.

“Of course, I want to give someone who grabs my attention!” replies Jiyong. Chaerin’s eyes become widen.

“Oh! So you are accepting that exchange student’s confess,” said Chaerin with slow voice. Jiyong look at her. “What is her name again?”

“Em, Kiko Mizuhara. Why not? I mean she’s totally my type overall,” replies Jiyong. “Come on, Chae! Tell me, what I am going to buy for her?”

Chaerin sigh. She immediately grab Jiyong’s arm. She picks a red scarf from the apparel section.

“Just buy this scarf with the chocolate. Your Valentine will be perfect on this winter,” explains Chaerin. Jiyong nods.

“Thanks, Chae! You’re totally my best friend. Err, don’t tell that to Youngbae!” said Jiyong after hug her.

“Jeez, Ji…You’re such a gay with Youngbae! Don’t tell your kind of friendship with Youngbae to Kiko. I’m afraid that she will reject you after listen your ‘gay’ relationship with Youngbae,” tease Chaerin.

“But you didn’t reject me!”

“Nope! Cause I’m your best friend, remember that Ji?”

“Chaerin!” someone call her name. Jiyong look at the figure who calls her.

“Oh, Siwon? You are here now?” said Chaerin. Jiyong look at her weirdly. “I call him since he is my Valentine date,” explains Chaerin. Siwon grab Jiyong’s hand.

“Oh, you are her date?” Jiyong ask. Siwon just nods. “Did your brother know that?”

“Yah, Ji!”

“Don’t worry! I already told him. Come, baby!” said Siwon. Chaerin nods.

“Bye, Ji! Oh, don’t forget to send those to Kiko! Happy Valentine Day!” said Chaerin. Jiyong look at her who walk away with Siwon. He release his hard breathe. Actually, he doesn’t want to give those to Kiko but he want to give to someone who already stole his heart.

“How dare you smile cutely with other guy beside me?” Jiyong mumbles slowly. He looks at the red scarf.

 

I think I like you a lot, yeah
I mean it, please believe me
So I’m being careful
I don’t want to hurt you

Can’t we just stay like this, comfortably, forever?
Do you know how I think about you
More than I think about myself?

 

Chaerin’s POV

Why this Dragon always clingy with me? Why I need to think all about him only? Jeez, what happen to me? I scream out from my lung. Suddenly I heard the knock from outside. I heard Seungri call my name.

“Yah, Rinnie ah! Why you’re screaming?” shout Seungri behind the door.

“Nothing, Oppa!” I reply.

“Jeez! Come out already. I mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter