8화 : Great ache

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home~", SinB said as she opened the main door. She saw that her mother was there on the couch, watching some reality show on that big TV of Hwang's family.

"Eoh~ Clean up and take some rest~", her mother answered with a smile. SinB start to walk upstairs, but then she stopped halfway and turn her head to her mother again.

"Eomma did you know if I had anything like... diaries, books, or pictures from my past?", SinB ask.

"There's some of them under your bed. I put it in a box. Did you never see what's there under your bed?", the woman replied.

"Eoh... I didn't. Okay eomma I will go to my room~"

Memories of 'You'
8화 : Great Ache

SinB reach that old box under her bed, blowing away the dust on it's lid. Uwww... it so dusty.

She opened the box and saw manu kinds of things inside of it. Started with an picture album. She took it out and looking at it oage by page.

"Oh... it's Eunha eonni", there's a few pictures of Eunha and SinB together at their kindergarten. They must be close back then, SinB thought.

Then she look at another pages, and guess what? There's not only few, but a TONS picture of her and Yerin was there. Almost 80% of the album was full of Yerin's picture. SinB was shocked for a moment.

"What the heck..."

There's pictures of them together when they were still young, maybe the year where they first met. Then it continues until Yerin alreadi got into middle school while SinB still didn't. SinB just smiled looking at those photos.

There's a lot of photos where they laughing, holding each other hands, trusting each other and happy with each other company. SinB didn't realize that a drop of tears coming down from her teary eyes.

There's also some photos of middle school Yerin didn't wearing her nerd glasses. SinB never saw that pictures before. Now she's sure enough cuz that person really looks the same like Yerin.

"I'm glad I finally met you... Yerin eonni...", SinB said through her breath. But then

Ziiingg!!

Thump thump

That electro-like wave comes again. But now what make it become more hurtful is that SinB's heart suddenly aching so much. Why?

It wasn't that critical, SinB can still pretend to be strong. But still it's hurt a lot.

"A-Aniya... Hwang Eunbi... hold it! H-Hold...", SinB put the photo albums away. Then she tried to reach another things inside the box using the energy left inside her body.

"M-Mwoya...", she took out  a pendant. A heart shaped pendant. She put it down and take another thing.

"Yerin... h-heart... Eunbi?"

Ziiingg!!

"Arkkhhh... Mwoya? A... pedlock?", SinB still looking while enduring the pain. Then she took another things.

"D-Diaries..... Erghh....", she finally lying down on the floor, while holding her head with both her hands. The diary was just right beside SinB but her head was just hurting too much.

"Y-Yuju eonni... mianhae... I want to remember Yerin so bad....", SinB said as she tried to fight herself again. She slowly reaching the diary with her shaky hands. It's so hard to reach it.

"Please... I need to remember... P-Please give me some strength---"

Ziiingg!!

"Eonni! You promised to stay by my side forever! Remember?", SinB cried while hugging tight onto Yerin. Yerin can just her hair gently, trying to calm her down.

"Ya ya ya Hwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter