7화 : With me

Memories of 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's a 9 year old girl was crying by herself after being surrounded by 3 boys, maybe the same age as her. The boy keep teasing and sticking their tongues out, making the girl hurt mentally.

"Jung Yerin is a nerd~ Jung Yerin is a nerd!"

"Euww look at her face! She's so ugly!"

"No one will marry you when you are old! You look so ugly!"

They keep saying bad words towards her. She tried to escape, but they pushed her back down again. No one was there to help her. She felt like she's totally useless.

"Ohh look who's crying~"

"Boo!"

"HEY YOU BOYS RIGHT THERE!", someone's voice was heard through the hallway. When the boys turn their head around, they just saw a single girl in her white hoodie, smaller than them.

"Mwoya? A kid came to save you? Hahahaha", one of the boy laughing.

Yerin was startled when she saw her. Who is she? She looks younger than her, but where's thise bravery came from. Yerin admired and adored SinB from the first sight.

"LET HER GO!", SinB shout to them like she didn't afraid of anything in this world. That's how a 7 years old girl will act like.

"Bwekk! What will you do to us tho~"

SinB always have her unique way to avoid physical contact. Since she's a genius, she can think the easiest way to do something.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

SinB is shouting. Yes she is. A shout than can make the whole school came to you just to give you a smack on the head to shut up. 

As she planned, a teacher came right in time at the crime scene.

"Hey you students please keep---"

"Seonsaengnim that boys is bullying that eonni right there!", SinB pointed her finger towards those three who freaking out. The teacher saw them and look at them with the angry face of his.

"You three! Follow me to the office.... NOW!"

"Ne seonsaengnim!", the boys was scared as hell looking at how that teacher's angry face look like. Now the only people left right there was only SinB and Yerin.

"Are you alright eonni?", SinB put her hand out while showing her cute smile.

"Ne. Gomawoyo~", Yerin took her hands back and finally stand uo from the hard ground.

"I'm Hwang Eunbi? Eonnineun?"

"Ah... My name is Jung Yerin. Nice to meet you~ Thank you Eunbi-ya~", Yerin smiled to her back. Then SinB saw that glasses probably belongs to Yerin on the floor. She pick it up and handed it back to Yerin.

"Why they say you look ugly tho? You look beautiful right now~", SinB giggled. But after Yerin put her glasses back on, SinB couldn't helo herself from laughing again.

"HAHAHAHA"

"Mwo? Wae?"

"Ahh now I see the difference when you wore that~"

"YAAA!!"

That how their first meeting was like.

Memories of 'You'
7화 : With me

.................................

"Yerin eonni...."

"Yerin eonni.........."

"YERIN EONNI!!", SinB finally waking up. She saw it. She finally saw it. It's really clear. She saw how Yerin and her met for the first time years ago.

The doors opened revealing Yerin in worried face running to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter