2nd Day

Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
10.00 AM KST (Wednesday)

Nayeon and Mina just went to sleep last night with both of them in each other's bodies. They didn't bother to exchange. Mina actually contemplates whether or not she should ask nayeon to kiss her so she can go to sleep in her own body but the question stucked just at the tip of her tongue. How can she ? when you have to ask for someone to kiss you just like that. It feels weird. She doesn't know how can she keep on living with kissing nayeon until she can gain some real feelings for the older girl. Mina's thought died down when she hears the sound of soft snores coming from that bunny girl. 

Mina giggled seeing herself snoring like that. 

Nayeon wiggled out from her bed and walk straight to the bathroom. She spent about 15 minutes in there. When she came out, mina still laying on her bed while playing with her phone. 

Mina scrunch her nose smelling nayeon's nice scent from afar. She eyed nayeon from her head to toes. 

The older girl can sense mina is staring at her. 'What is it ?' She asked.

'Nothing, i just felt like.. how... can i be so beautiful like that' Mina put her own hand against and let out a fake gasp. 

'gosh.. look at you actually.. acting like me' nayeon chuckled. 

'i'm doing a good job right unnie ?' mina laughed. 

'am i that narcissistic ?' nayeon asked. 

'Oh hell yess, thats a funny trait about you' mina said. 

'ugh shut up already' nayeon rolled her eyes, groaning. 

Nayeon walked over to mina and sat on at the corner of the bed. Mina scoots a little to the side to give some space for nayeon to sit on. 

'So.. what should we do ?' nayeon fumbled at the sheet while looking down.

'do what?' mina raised her eyebrows. 

'Oh cmon you know what i meant' nayeon rolled her eyes. 

She then points at herself and then at mina, 'about this, us'.

'well... maybe we should ummm.. give it a try ?' mina said not looking at nayeon. 

'give it a try what ? kissing each other daily ?' nayeon confronted. 

Mina's eyes widen and she slapped nayeon on her arms softly. 

'What ?! No ?! i mean like liking each other' mina explained with some obvious tint of crimson red color on both of her cheeks. 

'Do you want to like me though ?' nayeon chuckled.

'why are you downgrading yourself' mina laughed. 

'because you said i'm a narcissistic, you shouldn't date a girl like me' nayeon joked. 

'i meant it as a joke tsk, you can be very petty at times unnie' mina squinted her eyes. 

'who do you say as petty huh ?' nayeon playfully tickled mina's side. 

Mina nudged it but still laughed because of how ticklish she can be. They continued their playful session until nayeon laid on top of mina. 

Nayeon stared right into mina's eyes. 'You know what, eventhough you're in my body i can still see the same look you have here. You're still yourself even in a different body, i find that amazing' Nayeon stared at mina longer. 

Mina is so close to leans closer and peck nayeon on the lips if not because of how the older girl suddenly shifted and get up. 

'You're done staring at yourself ?' mina teased nayeon further. 

'I told you i'm not that fond of myself' nayeon whined. 

'Goshh i'm seeing myself whining, why is this so awkward' Mina cringe. 

'Should i do aegyo so you can see how yourself actually is' nayeon smirked. 

'Dont you dare-' mina warned her. 

Nayeon turns deaf ears on that and proceed to act cute infront of mina. A very excessive one at that. 

'Ughh stop that already, i look pathetic' Mina covers her eyes and look away. 

'What ? this is how you look like when you're acting cute' nayeon leans closer and tease mina further. 

'ugh back off, its scary seeing myself getting closer like that' mina said. 

Nayeon threw her head backwards and laugh out loud. Mina can be very cute at times. 

Mina looked at nayeon and chuckled at how she still laughs the same way even though she's not in her body. It feels strange. Mina always been a timid girl. She usually covers when she laughs but then seeing how nayeon laughs her heart out, she also smiles at that view. 'I don't know i can laugh like that' Mina thought to herself. 

Nayeon's laughter died down and she looked at mina. 

'Why ? why are you looking at me like that ?' Nayeon asked looking straight into mina's eyes. 

'I didn't laugh like that, so i'm amazed' Mina explain, chuckling at nayeon. 

'Right ? you should laugh more. I mean just let it all out. I understand you're shy and timid but when you have to laugh, let it out all the way. You actually feel better and content doing that' Nayeon smiled. 

Mina smiled back at her. She don't understand how nayeon can be very considerate and thoughtful like this. Maybe this is why mina do has a tiny crush on nayeon back when they were trainees. She wonders if ever that feelings will come back to her.

Sana came in and called them out to have breakfast.

_____________~_________________~___________

'So what are your plan about this issue ?' Jihyo opens up conversation about nayeon and mina. 

'We haven't had any plan yet, let's just wait and see first for now' Nayeon explained. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter