1st Day (II)

Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Can both of you stop with this crap ?' Jeongyeon massages her temple. 

'Jeong, i don't know how this happened but mina and i really exchanged bodies and like, i have no idea about this. It happened overnight. Fck are we going to stay like this forever mina ?' Nayeon whined about the situation.

'I don't know unnie, who did this to us ?' Mina speak up, rubbing her chin. 

'N-now wait, why is this getting weirder ? Is this not a prank ? Why are you both acting so weird ? Calling each others name like that ?' Jeongyeon's eyebrows met and a very deep frown appeared.  

'Like what can I do to make you believe us unnie ?' Mina sighed.

'Well first of all, this thing is unbelievable in the first place. Look, both of you act like you just smoked tons of weed last night before you go to sleep. How am i supposed to believe that y'all exchanged bodies ? Is this some kind of supernatural kdrama huh ?' Jeongyeon snorted. 

Nayeon and Mina look at each other. 

'You tell her unnie' Mina said.

Nayeon sighed.

'You hv a mole on your right buttcheek' 

'I- Tf ?' Jeongyeon surprised with the statement 

'And you fell in love with this one senior when we were a member of a dance club before' 

'Also, you actually didn't want to admit this but you're the one who fell in love with momo first' Nayeon smirked. 

'Ehhhhh what ?' Mina gasped 

Jeongyeon is beyond surprise.

The fact that only nayeon knew the truth behind those statements. 

'Is this for real ?  like Real Real ?' Jeongyeon still couldn't believe her ears. 

'YES, WHO ELSE WILL KNOW THAT EXCEPT FOR ME ? DUH.' Nayeon rolled her eyes, annoyed. 

'Okay let's say you both really exchanged bodies but.. how ?' Jeongyeon asked.

'We don't know either. It just happened like that. That's why we want to find the truth about this and make everything get back to normal.' Nayeon continued.

While the two older members are talking, Mina roams around the room to find some clue about the strange phenomenon that happened to both her and nayeon. Just when she is about to open the drawer next to nayeon's bed, her eyes landed on a folded letter on top of the night stand. It says "to nayeon and mina". Her eyes widen and her heart is beating incredibly fast due to the discovery. 

Mina quickly called nayeon and jeongyeon to come over. 

All three of them gathered together to read the note. 

Dear Nayeon and Mina,

         This letter is for both of you, You don't have to ask who am I and you don't have to question how i knew both of you either. I just knew it.  I'm here to say sorry about the chaos that i had caused. I'm supposed to put the exchange spell on another couple. However, it turns out that i mistaken them for the both of you. Now that the damage had happened, I can't do anything to reverse this oh-so-not-funny situation back to normal. But, don't worry, You can work for the solution. So, first,  the only way to make you get back to your own respective bodies is by sharing kisses with each other. Sad thing is, it will only lasts for an hour. So, if you need it to be longer, that means you both have to kiss more than one time. Yes, sounds very stupid and absurd but this is the only way. I'm not saying you two will stay like this forever or else you will freak out of course. In order to let it stay permanent, the moment itself requires you two to kissed with genuine feelings for each other. Sounds hard yeah ? but let's work that out  i'm sure you both will reach there ! Goodluck with the mission. 

Mina blinked once.

Nayeon blinked twice.

Jeongyeon blinked multiple times. 

'WHAT' they all said in unison. 

'wait wait wait, so does this means we can get back to our own bodies just by only kissing each other ?' Nayeon frowns, blushing at the same time by the mere thought of her and mina have to kiss. 

'the letter said so' mina deadpanned. 

'What is this absurdity ? who even wrote this ? the cupid ? the love God ?' Jeongyeon didn't take it well. She still can't believe the whole situation. It's too much for her to digest in the early morning. 

'we should tell the members about this' Mina said. 

'Thinking about it back, i don't think they will even believe us' Nayeon retorted.

'and that's our job to make them believe us' Mina answered

'though, its gonna be hard' she continued.

'so you actually willing to kiss me then ?' Nayeon wiggled her brows and smirk at mina. 

Mina feels weird when she sees herself flirting with own self who is supposedly to be nayeon but oh well. 

Mina rolled her eyes. 'You seems to like the idea huh unnie ?' Mina fired back.

'I- wow mina, when i heard you say like that in the figure of me, i can actually understand why jeongyeon hates me so much. Am i that annoying ?' Nayeon cringe.

'Glad to know you actually realized that, this isn't bad at it seems i see' Jeongyeon sarcastically said.

'Yoo jeongyeon, you douche" Nayeon squinted her eyes and points at jeongyeon. 

'WHAT'S THE NOISE UGH' Jihyo who seems to be in deep slumber finally awake because of the noises.

'we have something important to say' Nayeon said. 

'YOU SAID WHAT ?' Jihyo spurted out the drinks after she heard what nayeon and mina said. 

the other members are shocked as well. 

'so you said we supposed to believe you both exchanged bodies and there's a mystery person who caused this to happen ? AND ON TOP OF THAT, KISSES ARE NEEDED FOR BOTH OF YOU TO EXCHANGE BACK ? YOU'RE SAYING WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN THAT ? REALLY ?' Dahyun cannot believe her ears. She thought her unnies might be losing their minds and proceed to create drama like this. 

'wow, i like it though, you both get to kiss i'm jealous' sana comment.

'I think i'd rather believe gucci found her soulmate and need to transform into human form to search for her' Tzuy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter