WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Feel my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae just finished his meeting in Jeju Island. He was so tired. It was such a tiring day for him. But still, the fact that he is going to marry Sungmin within just 1 day doesn’t leave his mind. That thought is already enough for him to feel energised.

He got into his Black Lamborghini. He took out his phone and looked at the picture of him and Sungmin. He smiled to himself.  There were 10 missed calls from his ‘sweetheart’. That’s  what he saved his number as.

He then pressed the call button....to call his ‘sweatheart’

“Hello dear”

“Hyukkie! Finally you called! Why you didn’t inform me after you reach Jeju? I was worried you know...”

“Sorry dear! I was too busy with my meeting. I was about to send you a text message but something came up and I totally forget about it. Really sorry dear....”

“It’s ok Hyukkie! At least you call now. Now only I feel relieved! By the way, have you had your dinner?”

“Yes....you?”

“Emm....just now...with your parents”

“You are at my house?”

“Yes...”

“How I wish ......I could be  there with you....”

“It’s ok.....soon I’ll spend each and everyday with you...in your home...”

“Not your home....but ours...”

“Oh sorry...yes it’s our home...”

“Honey...I have to drive now...and it’s already late...you go sleep. Tomorrow you have to wake up early...”

“Ok..... drive safely. I love you....”

“I love you too.....good night! And don’t forget to meet me in my dreams....”

Sungmin smiled to himself hearing that.....”You too...” saying that he cut the call.

“He must be blushing right now. Pity that I couldn’t see his face at this time....” Hyukjae thought to himself.

-

-

-

-

-

While he was driving.... he saw a boy ran towards his car. He put his feet on the break as fast as he could. The car stopped just a few centimetres before the boy. The boy was shocked. He stood still in front of the car in daze. Hyukjae quickly got off from the car and went towards the boy...

“Hey.....are you ok? I didn’t hurt you right?” he asked while approaching the boy.

Suddenly, there were few guys cornered him and that boy while holding knives in their hands. Hyukjae was startled.

“Who are you?” he shouted.

“And who are you? Are you his lifesaver? If you wanted to save your life....runaway now! We are giving you a chance. If not...we can’t guarantee for your life. You might die...!”

“What! Why are you chasing him?

“We are warning you again! Just get into the car and drive away from here like nothing happen”

“Fine....I’ll go....you may continue with what you are going to do...”

“Please...Please....don’t leave me....Please save me .....” the boy cried.

“I’m sorry...I couldn’t help you....,” said Hyukjae and walked towards his car. He opened his car door.

The guys went closer towards the boy

“Please...please don’t leave me....please help me...”the boy cried.

“Will you guys leave that boy?” asked Hyukjae suddenly.

“Yah! We already told you to....” the guy couldn’t continue his words anymore as he saw Hyukjae was holding a gun on his hand.

He always has a gun in his car. He even had a licence for the gun and he also undergone shooting training before.

The guys were shocked to see him with a gun. They step back from the boy.

“Is that a  real gun?”

“Do you want me to try it on you....to see whether it is real or not?”

“Hey dude! Relax! It’s just a simple matter. No need to use gun...If you asked us to leave him....then we can simply leave him...”

“Then...leave him” shouted Hyukjae.

The guys then run as fast as they could, leaving the boy behind. Hyukjae then walked towards the boy.

“Are you alright?”

“Thank you....thank you so much” the boy whispered.

“It’s ok. Did they hurt you? Who are they? Why were they chasing you?”
“I missed my last bus to my home. I have no place to go. So I wander around there. And suddenly....these guys appeared and begin to..... Behave rudely to me.... I ran trying to escape from them”

“Oh...is it? Thank god nothing happen to you. Are you here alone?”
“Yes....I came here for a job interview. I don’t have a place to stay. Thank you so much for saving my life sir. I will never forget you. Thank you....” saying that he begins to walk away form him.

“Where will you go now?”

“I don’t know....”

“Do you want me to send you to a hotel?”

“No thanks...... I don’t have enough money to stay in a hotel...”

“It’s ok....I can pay for you...”

“It’s ok sir....never mind....”saying that he began to wlak again.

Hyukjae felt uneasy to let him alone like this. Somehow he felt pity towards the boy.

“Next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter