MR.PERFECT

Feel my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyuk Jae shi...I have prepared the report for SM group, can you please do the final check and sign it....so that i could send it to them?"

"Yeah sure..... anything else?"

"No sir ....by the way...chairman asked you to see him"

"Oh...ok....you may go"

The secretary bowed and began to walk to the door. But then he stopped....and turned....

"Hyuk jae ah....you look exceptionally happy today! The excitement to get married is clearly visible on your face!"

"Secretary Cho...we are in office now.You are supposed to talk formally to me..." Hyukjae blushed.

"Omo....now you are even blushing!" laughed Cho Kyuhyun, Hyukjae's friend and now working as his secretary.

"Yah! You better get out before I ask you from your work!"hissed Hyukjae while throwing a pen towards Kyuhyun.

"HaHa....," laughed kyuhyun. Then, he continued...."Hyukjae ah....you are going to jeju this evening right?"

"Are you really my secretary? Don't even know where your boss will be giong!"

"I just ask for confirmation! Why you have to get married in jeju island? Can't you get married here in seoul here? it's so troublesome for me to go there!"

"Who ask you to come? I never invited you!"

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae!"

"Talking informally again to me! I think I should really replace you!"

"Arrasso! Hyukjae shi, go see your dad...he is waiting for you!"

"I know"

-

-

-

-

-

Knock....knock...Hyukjae knocked the door before entering the room

"Oh....Hyukjae come inside...take your seat...." said Mr.Lee

"It's ok sir......did you ask me to come and see you?"

"Hyukjae ......how many times I have told you? When it were the two of us....in my room....just call me dad..."

"Ah.....sorry....I forgot sir...I mean dad..." said Hyukjae politely

He really respects his father very much. He is really a nice son.He had never done anything against his father's wish. After finishing his MBA in London. Mr.Lee asked Hyukjae to come work in his company. Although, Hyukjae was not that intrested in his father's business but still he agreed to it. He is such an obedient son.

"Now....come sit here..." Mr.Lee asked him to sit on the couch.

"It should have been better before if we could go toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter