The Locked Door

The Locked Door

Yoongi is in love.

Yoongi is madly in love.

Yoongi is extremely in love.

Yoongi is in ing love.

With his bandmate.

With his label mate.

With another man.

That's not a problem for yoongi though.

Yoongi always knew he was bi.

Back in high school during his junior to senior year he had a girlfriend.

Yoongi had loved her deeply.

His heart still to a small extent clenches in sadness at thought of their break up.

Yoongi isn't someone who down plays .

She was his first love.

But she wasn't his last.

Yoongi is convinced his last love is jimin.

Park Jimin.

But we'll come back to Park Jimin in a second.

During his senior year of college him and another senior he had known for like a week went out with a mutual friend to a bar that neither of them really wanted to go too.

When that mutual friend of theirs ditched them to hook up with some random yoongi invited him over to his dorm room.

Long (not really) story short they ed and it was some of the best yoongi has ever had.

So yoongi being attracted to the same wasn't what was throwing him off.

It was Park Jimin throwing him off.

Park Jimin, short, chubby cheeked, plump sinful pink lips, angel voice, doe eyed, plump yoongi just plump his into, Park Jimin.

Park ing Jimin.

The man he sits next to during interviews.

The man he is always pressed up against to during car rides going anywhere.

The man he writes songs for (in more than one way).

The man he dances behind.

The man he eats with every single ing day.

The man he even sometimes showers with.

(But has since stopped because seeing jimin gives him the most painful .)

The very man he calls his bandmate and label mate.

The very man he calls his last love.

Yet...only to himself.

He couldn't bring himself to tell jimin.

Couldn't bring himself a possible rejection.

Couldn't bring himself that heartbreak.

Couldn't bring himself to possible ruin what was BTS.

Couldn't bring himself to ruin the only relationship yoongi would honestly take a bullet for.

He couldn't do that.

He wouldn't do that.

But god he loves jimin so much.

So much so that he swears he will have a heart attack one day because of how fast his heart beats for jimin.

But he doesn't even know if jimin is gay or biual.

He kinda has this hunch that jimin is gay because he swears he catches jimin looking directly at different male's crotches as he his plump sinful pink lips with hooded eyes.

But then he'll catch jimin staring at waitresses as they bend over to place food on their table with a smirk and than yoongi thinks he's bi.

But then he'll use jimin's laptop and jimin hasn't closed out of Hub and the video he was watching was of two girls eating each other out and yoongi is ing confused.

And it's not like he can just go up to jimin and say to him; "hey jimin was just curious, do you like or ? Or maybe both?" Well, he could but never in a million years would he.

No, instead he'll just stay on the sidelines and watch as jimin one day gets married and has kids as he grows old and grey all alone dying knowing that the one thing he wanted most in his life was growing old and grey in someone else's arms...... now he's depressed.

Yoongi sighs, runs a hand over his face and thinks that despite having quite a couple years back he could go for a smoke.

Shaking his head to rid those because he really doesn't want a lecture from their manger and jin-hyung on why he shouldn't smoke yoongi stands from his chair and decides to go down to the local 24/7 drug store to buy some ramen and maybe some a beer or two.

However once he opens the door to the drug store and the little bell goes off above his head he hears a familiar laugh and turns right back around and out the door.

He isn't gonna deal with this tonight.

"Yoongi-hyung?"

.

Yoongi turns around with a scowl and is met with hoseok's smiling face not even the slightest bit put off by yoongi's scowl as he and every other person who's known yoongi long enough is used to it.

"Ah hyung, we were just going over to your studio."

And that's when yoongi takes notice of namjoon and he sighs.

It's going to be a long night.

So, the three go back to yoongi's studio.

With four packs of beer and get drunk off their asses.

"Hey yoongi hyung?"

Hoseok speaks up.

"Yeah?"

Yoongi grunts out, not looking up from his phone as he responds to hoseok.

But when hoseok doesn't say anything he looks up towards him in confusion, only to see hoseok frowning, but when he notices yoongi looking at him he beams a smile towards him.

"Have you ever been in love?"

Yoongi blinks, then again, and again.

The question was so random even namjoon drunkly looks up from his phone towards hoseok.

"Course I have."

Yoongi says as if the question was the stupidest thing he's ever been asked.

"Are you in love now?"

It's namjoon who asks a question this time.

And it's a question that has yoongi clamping his mouth shut.

This stirs a reaction from hoseok.

"O-OH MY GOD HE DOES!!!!!!"

Hoseok is screaming making yoongi and namjoon hiss at the volume.

"HE IS IN LOVE!!!!!!"

"Shut the  up hoseok."

Yoongi practically growls.

"WITH WHO?!?!?! DO WE KNOW THEM?!?!"

Hoseok ignores yoongi's irritation and continues to scream.

"It's with jimin."

Namjoon says so nonchalantly it has both yoongi hoseok choking on air.

"W-what the ?"

Yoongi chokes out.

"Eh?"

Hoseok gasps out.

"He is in love with jimin."

Namjoon repeats himself confidently with a firm nod.

"H-how did you know?"

Yoongi whispers but loud enough that both namjoon and hoseok hear him.

"Eh?"

Hoseok repeats himself looking at yoongi wide eyed.

"Well.....it was kinda obvious,"

Namjoon says with a shrug.

"Taehyung, jungkook, me, the manger, and bang PD knew."

"B-bang PD knows?!"

"EH?!"

Hoseok looks between the two still confused.

"Yeah, he came up to me at the end of the year party we had back in 2017 and asked me about it."

Namjoon shrugs again.

"Wait, back in 2017?"

Namjoon hums with a nod.

"But.....wait why did he even come up to you?"

"EH?!?!"

Hoseok screeches again.

"Well....i had this hunch back in 2015 that you liked jimin but didn't really have anything to prove it, it wasn't until 2017 when you were visible both on screen and off screen more touchy with jimin and more vocal about how much you loved jimin's voice, how much you admired jimin for working so hard, how jimin was your favorite, et cetera. It became clear as day to a lot of people both behind the scenes and on the scenes that you liked jimin....i would say now though....loved jimin,"

Namjoon nods to himself and yoongi's face goes red.

"But anyways, PD came up to me as you hung off of jimin while he brought you to the car that was going to take us back to the dorm and told me to answer honestly if whether or not you two were dating. I told him that you were not because no way in hell would jimin be able to keep that from himself and that you simply had feelings for him that you hadn't voiced out yet. I think that night was also the night taehyung clocked it. And he probably went to jungkook and asked if he thought the same or somthin' and that probably put thoughts into jungkook's head and he probably kept an eye on you to see how you acted around jimin and at some point also clocked it."

"W-what about the manger-nam?"

"EH?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Hmmm.....i can't tell for sure but I think probably any between that night also or a few months after."

At this yoongi sighs, shoulders slumping down and he runs a hand through his hair.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!?! YOU'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH JIMIN FOR YEARS NOW AND NEVER SAID ?!?!"

Hoseok yells.

"I.......i don't ing know I just......i don't wanna ruin everything just because I wanna shove my face in between his fat cheeks."

"To much information."

Hoseok and namjoon say at the same time.

Yoongi sighs again and leans back in his chair.

"Well, what are we gonna do to help you confuse?"

Hoseok speaks without missing a beat.

"Wait what?"

"Maybe we can set up a nice dinner on a rooftop."

Namjoon chimes in.

"Now wait hold on."

"Or maybe do something on the beach. Jimin has a soft spot for beach's because of busan."

"I said ing wait."

"I think that's it. We should help yoongi-hyung-"

"Who is still ing here!!"

"-set up a nice candle lite dinner by the ocean and have a speech about how much he loves jimin and why he loves jimin-"

"Why don't you just lock us in a room while your ing at it."

Yoongi snaps angrily.

And both namjoon and hoseok finally look towards him.

"Oh no, oh no-"

"Now that's a perfect plan."

Hoseok snaps his fingers.

"Ah but where are gonna lock them? All the doors I can think of open from the inside without a key or code."

"On the fourth floor in the BigHit building I remember Bang PD talking to someone over the phone saying something about how one of the doors wouldn't open from inside or some ."

"This is all too ing convenient."

"Then it's settled. We'll lock yoongi and jimin together in room."

"Just ing kill me."

So, three days later yoongi, namjoon, and hoseok are on the fourth floor in the BigHit building standing in front of a door that looked perfectly fine.

"Are you sure this is it?"

Yoongi asks, turning slightly to hoseok who nods.

"Yep. Look."

Hoseok says stepping into the room and closing the door.

The handle suddenly jerks but the door doesn't open.

Hoseok knocks on the door and yoongi twists the handle and the door opens.

But when the door opens hoseok is holding a small key.

"What's that for?"

Namjoon questions his hyung.

"Yoongi-hyung is gonna need this."

Hoseok says, handing the key over to yoongi who blinks at it.

"But...why?"

"Yesterday I came here to see which door it was with taehyung - oh he also knows about the plan - but none of the doors had anything wrong with them and opened perfectly fine both outside and inside, I thought maybe PD already got it fixed but taehyung came to me that night and said he talked to one of the stuff members as they were leaving and lied to them saying I was stuck in this room, they gave him the key to the room and told him to slide it under the door so I could unlock the door and come out. We came back here and we figured out that the door sometimes locks on it's own without the key. Yoongi hyung is gonna need this to lock the door if it doesn't lock on it's own, than he'll drop the key out the window so namjoon and I can get the key and come to the 'rescue' and get you and jimin out of the room after you two get together of course."

"That is genius."

"This is never gonna work."

Hoseok rolls his eyes at yoongi and high fives namjoon.

"Don't be negative yoongi."

"I'm not being negative I'm being realistic."

"Hush and take the key."

With a sigh yoongi does just that.

And so, five days later yoongi is walking up towards the door with jimin right behind him.

"Why would PD-nam need us up here?"

Jimin questions.

"Don't know. That's what seokjin-hyung said."

'I'm sorry seokjin-hyung.'

Yoongi thinks to himself as he lies.

Yoongi opens the door and holds it open for jimin.

Jimin raises an eyebrow at him with a teasing grin.

"Ah thank you hyung, you are such a gentlemen."

Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Just get your fat in."

Jimin giggles and yoongi's heart jumps in his chest.

Once jimin's through yoongi steps inside and pulls out the key discreetly.

Turning around he locks the door and shoves the key back into his pocket.

"Wait, where is hyung?"

"Hyung being hyung he probably hasn't left the dorm yet."

Jimin stares at him for a moment before nodding.

"Hmm that's true. So....we are just gonna wait for him?"

Yoongi shrugs.

"What else?"

Jimin frowns at him.

"Ah hyung.....so mean."

"Mean? How? What else are we supposed to do but wait?"

Jimin just huffs and pulls out his phone.

Yoongi takes a seat next to the window and slowly pulls the key out of his pocket but is quick to put it back in when jimin turns to him.

"Did hyung say what he wanted?"

"Somethin' about......something."

Yoongi shrugs, refusing to look at jimin and as he feels sweat to form on his forehead.

At times like this yoongi wished jimin wouldn't ask so many damn questions.

Jimin blinked at yoongi before pocketing his phone.

"What is going on?"

"I don't know jimin. Seokjin told me through text that he wanted us here."

"Let me see the texts."

"You think I'm ing lying?"

Yoongi really hadn't meant for that to come out so harshly but he was panicking.

Jimin frowned deeply and crossed his arms.

"I'm not really saying that....I just don't get it..."

Jimin mumbled making yoongi feel guilty.

"I...i'm sorry jimin, I didn't mean to snap at you."

"It's...whatever."

Jimin shrugged.

Yoongi sighed reached for his phone in his front left pocket to show blow this en - wait where is his phone?

Yoongi started to pat around his jeans and shirt.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't have my phone."

Yoongi said in a panic tone looking around the room as if it would somehow be there.

How the was he supposed to text hoseok?!

The plan was for yoongi to ask jimin out and text hoseok to get them out after jimin gave him his response.

Good or bad.

But now what the was he gonna do?

"Well, at least I have my phone. So I can text seokjin hyung."

Jimin said bring out his phone again making yoongi pale.

If he texts seokjin seokjin will tell him that he never told yoongi to come here with jimin.

Yoongi started frightening around as jimin's short chubby fingers moved across the screen of his phone.

When they stopped yoongi's heart dropped.

Then his phone dinged.

And yoongi's soul left his body.

Jimin frowns and starts texting again.

This goes on for a minute before jimin is mumbling 'stupid jin-hyung' under his breath.

Jimin sighs loudly and walks to the door.

"We came here for no reason hyung. Seokjin-hyung is just being an idiot asking us to come here."

Jimin seems rather upset and yoongi frowns.

Jimin turns the handle to the door only for the door to not open.

Jimin jerks the door but again it doesn't open.

And yoongi takes his opportunity.

He cracks open the window and beings the key out of his pocket when jimin turns to him.

"Hyung.....i think we are locked in here."

Yoongi blinks at jimin.

"What?"

"T-the door won't open."

Yoongi opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes to mind so he closes his mouth.

Jimin sighs rather angrily and runs a hand through his hair.

"I'll text taehyung to come get us. I can't believe we're locked in this room together."

When jimin's focus is on his phone yoongi strikes.

"Truly unfortunate."

Yoongi says, discreetly bring his hand up to the window and dropping the key out of it.

But then he pales.

He quickly looks out the window and gulps.

Bushes.

Bushes all along this side of the building.

How the were namjoon and hoseok going to find that small key in all those bushes?!

As much as yoongi's heart is jumping with excitement at the thought of spending alone time with jimin he is starting to think this might have been too much.

"Hyung I don't think you can jump out the window, we are on the fourth floor."

Jimin says behind him making him jump.

"I-i wasn't thinking of doing that jimin. I don't have a death wish don't worry. Anyways, what did taehyung say?"

"Oh....he wasn't answering the phone."

"Oh......did you try anyone else?"

"Uh no."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at jimin for his odd behavior.

"Oh...well okay then."

The silence that filled the air was beyond awkward.

Jimin moved away from yoongi and sat in front of the door.

"Do you think we'll be in here long?"

Jimin asks as he rests his head on his crossed arms that lay on his knees.

"No. One of the members will come and get us out of here."

The two stayed silent as both had a lot of thoughts running through their head.

"Hey hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Do....do you like someone?"

What was with everyone asking him this?

"I uh...yeah...yeah I do."

"O-oh r-really?"

Yoongi nodded not meeting jimin's graze.

"I-is it someone I know?"

"Uh...yeah....you hmm....know him pretty well."

"Him?"

"Is that a problem?"

Yoongi asked finally looking up at jimin who had...almost a sad expression.

"No not at all!! I.......that's fine with me."

Yoongi nodded again.

"Do uh....you like someone?"

Yoongi asked trying to sound as natural as possible.

"Yeah I do."

And yoongi's heart broke.

"Oh....do i know them?"

"Yeah....he is someone you are close with."

"Wait....are you also...?"

"Gay? Yeah."

Great so this whole time jimin was gay and he could have told him about his feelings because maybe just maybe h-

"Tell me about him."

"What?"

"Your crush....tell me about him."

Yoongi gulped and looked out the window.

Okay, now was his chance.

Just....say it.

It's easy.

"Well, he is uh....also an idol hmm...short.....like really short,"

Without realizing it yoongi broke into a smile and he missed jimin's scowl.

"He uh sings really beautifully, I love his voice, it really helps me calm down, he has this gorgeous eye smile that shines so bright it will blind you, he is really nice, like, super nice, the definition of nice, he is sweet, really caring, really loving, and his , god his , I just wanna bury my face in between his thick cheeks and just worship that ing while his thick beautiful thighs ing suffocate me."

When jimin gasps yoongi realizes he got a little into his fantasy world and he blushes.

"A-anyways tell me about your crush!?"

Yoongi all but screeches in embarrassment.

"W-w-well he................you know what? He is ing stupid."

Jimin suddenly snaps angrily shocking yoongi.

"W-what?"

Jimin stands with a huff.

"He is a goddamn idiot!! He is always so grumpy and grouchy, locking himself in his studio and not taking care of himself like an idiot and then has the audacity to get angry at people for telling him he needs to leave that ing studio because he hasn't showered in a week and hasn't eaten anything but a cup of noodles and it's unhealthy but he is too much of an idiot to realize that!! He snaps at people for waking him up even though it's because he needs to get up because we have ing work that needs to be done but if I do it he just pulls me on top of him and says 'five more minutes' while I lay there with my heart beating so fast in my chest it hurts but he doesn't realize because HE IS ING STUPID!!!!"

Jimin rants as he takes steps closer to yoongi and yoongi stands there mouth wide open and eyes almost bulging out of his head as he realizes that jimin is talking about him.

"AND HE SHARES HIS FOOD WITH ME EVEN THOUGH HE IS THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO EAT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ING TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF BECAUSE HE IS STUPID, AND THEN HE STANDS IN ING FRONT OF ME SAYING HE WANTS TO EAT MY GIVING ME A ING HARD ON BUT NOT BEFORE INSULTING MY HEIGHT!!!!!!"

Jimin pants as he now stands in front of yoongi.

"He is just a ing moron who I shouldn't love but I ing do."

Jimin finishes his rant as he grabs the front of yoongi's shirt and pulls him down to met his lips.

Yoongi stands there frozen like some over used scene from a K-drama before he snaps out of it as jimin his bottom lip.

Yoongi's hands shoot up to rest on jimin's hips as he opens his mouth and the two push and shove their tongues against the others.

When jimin whines at yoongi when yoongi on his tongue yoongi's hands move from his hips to his and he grabs jimin's harshly and pulls jimin closer to him.

When jimin moans into the kiss after that yoongi pulls away.

Jimin chases after his lips but yoongi shakes his head.

"Wait...wait."

Jimin whines but complies.

"You...you knew this entire time?"

Despite panting heavily and his lips being  swollen and his eyes having clear lust in them jimin rolls his eyes.

"Of course I knew hyung, I've known since 2016 everyone knows."

"E-everyone?"

"Hmm. Bang PD-nam, manger-nam, taehyung, jungkook, hoseok-hyung, namjoon-hyung, seokjin-hyung, even the Seventeen members knew."

Jimin snorts.

"W-what? Wait, no, you've known since 2016 and never said anything?"

"Well, I didn't really know where my uality stood at that time. At first I was convinced I only liked but when I realized you liked me...i started to think what it would be like to lay in a man's arms, so, I let one of our old back up dances me."

Jimin confessed making yoongi choke on air.

"And it was absolutely incredible, him and I were ing up 'til he left BigHit, then I ed one of our directors and realized how amazing it was to have inside me, that was early 2017, I realized then that I was never gonna touch again because it didn't compare to having a inside me. But I still didn't know where I stood with having feelings towards you. It wasn't until like the middle of 2017 when I saw you ing that hair stylist of ours over the table in the break room and got jealous did I realize I liked you. But I didn't say anything because I wanted you to be the one to confess because you had feelings for me longer than I did, but your balls were just not big enough and you never did."

Jimin shrugged.

"W-well I didn't know if you were gay or not!!"

Yoongi tired to defend himself.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. You know what I wanna do now hyung?"

"W-what?"

"I wanna make your fantasy of eating my out while my thighs suffocate you true."

Jimin whispered against yoongi's lips as he grabbed yoongi's hard through his jeans.

", I'd ing love that."

Yoongi growled against jimin's lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BONUS

"It's been like.....four hours. Do you think they're okay?"

Hoseok asks worryingly as the BTS members sat around the dining room table.

"They are probably just ing like rabbits."

Jungkook says nonchalantly making seokjin slap him upside the head.

"Not in front of the noodles!!"

Seokjin scolds.

Jungkook looks at the noodles before a  mischief smile takes over his lips.

"Yoongi-hyung is probably on jimin-hyung's noodle."

Taehyung, who was taking a drink of his Coca-Cola, chokes on not only his Coca-Cola but also a laugh and ends up having soda shooting out of his nose and onto namjoon who was sitting in front of him.

Jungkook bursts out laughing so hard he falls out of his chair.

Seokjin slaps a hand over his face and namjoon sits there staring at taehyung with  absolute disgust and horror as taehyung fiercely apologies and hoseok looks between jungkook and seokjin in confusion.

"Wait hold up I don't get it. What does his noodle mean?"

And seokjin stands up, puts on his shoes, leaves the dorm, block's all the members numbers, and is never seen again.