final

lover

Chanyeol chops the garlic thinly and throws it into the hot-oiled pan. He stir fries it and starts looking for the chili flakes. He takes a small bottle of it from the rack near the oven and shakes some into the pan.

 

Chanyeol nods his head in satisfaction as the aroma enters his nose.

 

Perfect.

 

Chanyeol looks at the clock. 6:30pm.

 

He’ll be back by 7pm. So this should be done in 15 minutes. Good timing Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol thought as he stir fries the ingredient for Baekhyun’s favourite pasta with a smile on his face.

 

Beep beep beep.

 

Chanyeol’s smile falls flat and he widens his eyes as he hears someone punching the passcode of the door. He turned to the right slowly and sees Baekhyun taking off his socks as he walks into the hall located beside the kitchen. Baekhyun looks to the kitchen and sees Chanyeol frozen in front of the stove.

 

Not. 

 

Chanyeol had an awkward expression on his face. He stays silent.

 

Baekhyun stiffled his laughter when he sees Chanyeol’s face.

 

“Babe…what are you doing? Why are you back so early?”, Baekhyun walks to the kitchen with a big smile on his face. He’s surprised Chanyeol’s back from work so early on a Friday. “I didn’t even see your shoe at the door.”

 

“Aww, Baek, this was supposed to be a surprise! It’s a failure now!”, Chanyeol whined and lets out a sound of a dying whale.

 

“Mmm, aglio olio. My favourite.”, Baekhyun looks into the pan and he slides his arms around Chanyeol’s torso from the back.

 

“Baek, can you please go do something else. Please, I beg you. I’ll call you when it’s done.”, Chanyeol lets out a crying sound and goes back to the pan.

 

Baekhyun tightens his arms around Chanyeol. He kisses Chanyeol’s back and said “Not until I get three kisses.”

 

“I’ll double it if you leave the kitchen now.”, Chanyeol bargains. He places the cooked pasta into the pan and starts stir-frying it.

 

“Triple the offer and I’m out.”

 

Chanyeol turns around with a tiny smirk on his face and sees Baekhyun cheekily smiling at him.

 

“Deal.”

 

“Perfect. I’ll go wash up and wait for your invitation in the bedroom.”

 

Chanyeol laughs and shakes his head.

 

Cute.

 

Baekhyun washes up and is currently drying his hair. The bedroom door opens and Chanyeol enters the room. He takes Baekhyun’s towel and hangs it around Baekhyun’s neck and pulls the towel ends nearer to him. Chanyeol places a kiss on Baekhyun’s lips.

 

“You’re invited to Chanyeol’s Cuisine. Opening hours from 7:15pm to 8:15pm. Allow me to you to the table, handsome.”

 

“PFFFFTTTT.” Baekhyun lets out a delighted laugh. Chanyeol places his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulder and brings Baekhyun to the dining table beside the kitchen counter.

 

“Aglio olio and grilled salmon for two. For desserts we have molten chocolate from your favourite bakery opposite the street and red wine is optional.”, Chanyeol introduces the menu as he sits opposite Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun had a dreamy smile on his face as he looks at Chanyeol speaking.

 

“I love this so much.”, Baekhyun smiles wider. “Thank you, love.”

 

“I love you, babe. Let’s eat.”, Chanyeol caresses Baekhyun’s cheek.

 

 

“That was really good, Yeol. Oh my god, you should take over our home-cooked meals from now.”

 

“I’m flattered, Baek.”, Chanyeol chuckles.

 

Baekhyun cuddles beside Chanyeol on the couch. He swirls the glass and sips the red wine.

 

This is beautiful. Chanyeol being next to him on a Friday night and the romantic ambience in the living hall. The orange lights and angel lights were on and slow music plays in the background. They were in their comfortable home clothes.

 

He looks at Chanyeol and Chanyeol looks back at him.

 

This man beside him, he’s immensely grateful and blessed to have him in his life. He made Baekhyun believe in love again. Although being in a relationship is not all rainbows and unicorns, sure they’ve fought and had disagreement but it’s the way how Chanyeol and him educate and encourage each other. They talk it out, apologize and make up to each other. They understand and love each other.

 

“Is it time we seal the deal?”, Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun, grinning.

 

“Why, yes.”, Baekhyun sits up and places the wine glass on the table. He turns back to Chanyeol whom immediately cups his face.

 

“Nine kisses eh?”, Chanyeol pressed their forehead together.

 

One. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

Two. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s nose.

 

Three. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s chin.

 

Four. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s right temple.

 

Five. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s right cheek.

 

Six. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s left temple.

 

Seven. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s left cheek.

 

Eight. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s lips.

 

Nine. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s lips again. Deeper and longer this time.

 

Baekhyun loops his arms around Chanyeol’s neck smiling into the kiss.

 

“We should make it a perfect ten.”, Baekhyun saids between the kiss and he kisses Chanyeol back. Chanyeol smiles this time. He pulls his lover nearer, his arms wrapped around Baekhyun’s waist.

 

Chanyeol gets up and leads Baekhyun to the floor without breaking the kiss.

 

“Why are we in the middle of the hall?”, Baekhyun breaks the kiss and tilts his head.

 

“Cause Taylor Swift’s Lover is the next song.”

 

The music plays and Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun lovingly. He holds Baekhyun’s hands and asked “Will you dance with me?”

 

Baekhyun grins and they slow dance to the music. Chanyeol rests his chin on Baekhyun’s soft hair, enjoying every moment of it.

 

“This is so rare for us on a Friday night.”, Chanyeol whispers into Baekhyun’s ear and kisses it.

 

“I know right. Bless your hospital’s department head.”

 

Chanyeol laughs. “Bless him.”

 

Chanyeol leads Baekhyun to the bedroom while dancing.

 

“The bed’s much more comfortable than the couch. My back hurts a little.”, Chanyeol said.

 

Baekhyun laughs loudly. “Mine too.”

 

Chanyeol lies on the bed with Baekhyun beside him. Baekhyun turns and faces Chanyeol. He entwines his fingers with Chanyeol’s.

 

“You know, Yeol? You make me feel like I’m in my bed on a rainy Saturday morning. I love you, I really do.”

 

“I love you too, Baek. So much.”, Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun into a long deep kiss. Chanyeol tilts his head and captures Baekhyun’s lips again. His hand makes his way to Baekhyun’s nape and his thumb caresses Baekhyun’s jaw as both lips mould perfectly together. Chanyeol’s lips moved along Baekhyun’s jaw and he continues kissing every inch of Baekhyun’s face with Baekhyun giggling.

 

Can I go where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)

You're my, my, my, my

Oh, you're my, my, my, my

Darling, you're my, my, my, my lover

 

Baekhyun sings it for Chanyeol.

 

“Forever and ever, you’re mine.”, Chanyeol smiles widely and he hugs Baekhyun warmly.

 

 

 

 


Lmao, how y'all like it? I wrote it like in an hour-ish so forgive me for any errors. Leave comments guys!! TT (don't forget to subscribe and upvote too!). Enjoy and thank you! <333