사랑 싸움. (Lovers' Quarrel.)

Variosity

A/N: Uh. Yes. Warning. Minor(?) use of swears?

I don't ship JunSeob as much as I used to OTL sadly. I just ship everyuthing there and still have a tiiiiny tiny dislike for the couple which I shant name for fear of an angry mob. But yea.

I feel like I'm losing grip on the Beast Fandom.

BUT I REALLY HOPE "Would It Be Okay." FIXES THAT. UGH

ANDIMMAINLYDRIFTINGAWAYBECAUSEDRAMASANDACTORSANDLEEFREAKINGJONGSUKANDKIMWOOBINANDSCHOOL2013ANDMY.FREAKING.HEUNGSOON.FEELS. 

Yea so. Happy reading. Leave me a cookie if you enjoyed. Or not. You can just be lazy like I always am.

YAAAAAY FOR MAY 29TH. YAY FOR TMR AT NOON FOR MEEEEEEEE.

YAY FOR PST TIMEZONES

YAY FOR FINALS

YAY FOR PROCRASTINATING

PS.the end part is retarded and blue because i copy and pasted it and it wont go away .3.


The boy had a glare so intense that he could've tore a hole through his precious phone. And his tightening grip on it didn't help.

Doojoon blinked up from his own phone as Yoseob fiercely pulled his earphones away from his ears. From his fiery expression, the older was half-convinced that the smaller  would throw his phone across the room. But the boy simply sat and slouched slowly into the couch, expresion turning to one of self pity and childish loathing.

The leader couldn't help a fond smile at Yoseob's cute, sulky, mumbling. He had an idea of what the main vocalist was so worked up about and it honestly only made his pursed lips and dark expression seem cuter.

Doojoon looked up from his chuckling when Yoseob shot up from his spot and practically sprinted to his room. The leader blinked at the younger's hasty foot steps and pulled up his knees to his chest. The frantic-looking red head grabbed a jacket and scurried around looking for his things.

"Doojoon-ah, I'm going to go practice my sparring. I'll be back in a few hours! Explain for manager hyung please!"

Doojoon yelled back a word of understanding and a farewell, as the door slammed shut and the same footsteps recided. Shaking his head he couldn't help the smile still brushed up on his face. What a group of untamed idiots he led. Though he himself was not much better.

Doojoon stretched his legs out and moved to get up from his seat at the foot of the couch when he heard a faint vibrating. Glancing over his shoulder at the couch, he reached for the lit up screen. Oh. This was Yoseob's. He blinked at the bright screen and the name across it.

'♥♥♥♡JUMYEOM♡♥♥♥'

 


 

The sound of heightening voices echoed around the practically empty dorm.

"I told you I'm sorry!!"

"Don't get so ing worked up! I was worried sick! Is that really all you can say!?"

"What more do you want me to say?! It's not going to be fixing anything!"

"Because you never ing try to fix anything! That's all you do!! Whatever's most comfortable for you! You run away! That's why you left the dorm and didn't even bother picking up my calls!!"

"You've got to be kidding me. I've told you enough for you to be able to understand. I left. My phone! Here!!"

"Yes perfect. Which is why someone picked up then hung up right away after I called you a few times..!?"

"I don't know who did it!! It wasn't me!  Ask Doojoonie! Or maybe he picked it up!!"

Doojoon looked up from his peaceful(?) cup ramyun at the mention of his name. His eyes widened in realization that both young men were staring at hin expectantly. The previously flared up emotions and words barely held down by pressed lips and clenched fists.

"Uh. I.... Yea. I picked it up accidentally. Sorry.... About that."

"You see! Proof I left it at the dorm! I went to the gym to practice sparring!!"

Doojoon flinched as the lava began spouting again. Normally he would've chided not to drag him into their childish fights, but today was different. As close as Yoseob and Junhyung were, they were an active volcano.  Always rumbling, even in their playfulness.  They were Tom and Jerry. Back and forth, tugging and pushing. The closer they were, the more hazardous. The discussion had started as a playful nitpick with underlying complaints. That had been half an hour ago, the smiling insults and sharp comebacks with a laugh.

And it had only gotten worse.

Neither one seemed to understand the other. In fact they had each others opinion completely wrong. But Doojoon really didn't think intervening would help. Yes he was a leader. Yes there was an unspoken rule he should solve conflict. But the bickering between "JunSeob" was definitely something he never wanted to mix with.

That was how he ended up picking up his cup ramyun and tip-toeing out of the kitchen. Past the flailing arms and deadly auras.

His ramyun was finally, actually, peaceful since he'd boiled the water for it.

Well. As as peaceful as it could get with two of s lunging at each other with words.

The leader the TV and sat back when he settled on a channel he liked, slurping up his noodles. This was his time to relax and laugh at the funny sitcom and grin at the cute little girl and look away and cringe at B2ST's recent sap-fest commercial or Junhyung's cheesy drama preview. His time to ignore his duties.

The time were he didn't notice the two members managing to move to Dongwoon and Yoseob's shared bedroom. Where he didn't need to here the yells turned to murmers and almost-blows turned to soft touches.

He really didn't need to though.

Because when Yoon Doojoon had had his break and strode to his own room, he knew.

He saw from the simple, sweet,  chaste kiss that Yoseob planted on Junhyung's lips. He saw from the small, quiet, meaningful smiles they shared. That it didn't matter in the end. The leader had to take care of s, sure. He should resolve conflicts. And melt grudges. But Lovers' Quarrels weren't in his category of things to take care of.   Pushing open his room door with the same smile he always wore, he thought that he'd need to share his room with the maknae again.  

 


 

"Yes. I'm sorry if you saw it that way. The director just couldn't be satisfied babe."

"I suppose I understand. Still. Couldn't you have asked for it to end as soon as possible?"

"Yah. You know that's rude as an inexperienced idol. Besides. You're the one who chose to watch it."

"You're so mean how do I not watch my boyfriend's official acting debut?" "I didn't watch your first kiss scene."

"Yes  that's why you didn't talk to ne for three days after the music video was released."

"......Shut up shorty."

"Ouch. That hurts."

"Come on. Let's get some sleep."

"Neh hyung-nim~."

"Pft.