Shots and stamps

Variosity

"Noooooooooo! I don't want to get shots!" a teary-eyed Yoseob cried.

"Seobbie, stop acting like a baby. It doesn't hurt that much I told you!" Junhyung rolled his eyes at Yoseob's drama and continued walking towards the clinic, dragging the smaller male behind him.

"It does hurt! I don't like needles! I don't want the shots!" Yoseob continued to whine, struggling against Junhyung. "I don't need shots! I'm perfectly healthy!"

B2ST's 'umma' sighed and shook his head at the unofficial maknae's antics.


"But there's always a possibility you might get sick. That's why you need to get shots." he stopped walking and turned to look at Yoseob, "Imagine how heartbroken the B2UTIES and the rest of the members, including me, will be if you get sick just because you were to scared to get the shots."

The main vocal pouted and looked up at Junhyung with big pleading eyes. "B-but..." he whimpered.

The older male mentally cursed B2ST's leader.'Damn you Yoon Doojoon..! You just HAD to make ME take 'Mr.Irresistible-Puppy-Eyes' for shots, didn't you?!' He sighed again thinking back on the leader's words.


'You're his boyfriend! He needs your support! No one better for the job!'

Junhyung grumbled as he recalled his hyung's sheepish smile.
"Wait till I get back to the dorm.." He whispered under his breath, "Stupid Yoon leader."

 

He looked back at Yoseob's still teary eyes.
"Listen Seob. I'm getting these shots too and I'll be right beside you the whole time. There's nothing to worry about." he smiled softly, "It won't hurt I promise. I won't let anything hurt you."

The still slightly panicked Yoseob replied in a shaky voice, "R-really...?" he blinked his eyes cutely, lower lip trembling.
Junhyung smiled again and nodded, pulling the younger boy in for a hug.

He whispered in his ear. "Of course I will Yoseob-ah. I love you remember?", he pulled away enough to see his boyfriend's face and smiled again, "I'll even give you a prize~"


Yoseob's eyes brightened at the mention of a prize. "Will you give me a 'Cham Jalhaesoyo' stamp..?"

Junhyung raised his eyebrow and chuckled "A stamp..?"

Yoseob nodded his head eagerly, eyes sparkling.


"Sure." Junhyung replied with another chuckle, "Stampit is."


Yoseob's face broke into a bright smile, lighting up his whole face in a way that made Junhyung unable to resist smiling with him.
He held his beloved's hand and lead him into the hospital.
An alarmed expression started to crawl back onto Yoseob's face as they entered the hospital.

Junhyung smiled reassuringly at him and squeezed his hand.
"I'm right here~. Don't worry Seob~."


Yoseob looked up at his lover and smiled weakly pulling himself closer.
B2ST's rapper smiled and pulled them into a room.


A doctor came in a few minutes later and smiled warmly at them. "Here to get your shots?" she asked.


Junhyung nodded with a friendly smile, then turned to Yoseob. "Yoseob-ah you want me to go first?"
The boy answered with a hesitant nod.
The older male turned back to the doctor and nodded. "I'll go first"

 

A minute later Junhyung was rolling down his sleeve and looking at his lover.

"Seobie your turn~." He cooed in a soft voice.


Yoseob chewed on his lower lip and nodded uncertainly, rolling up his sleeves.


The doctor smiled, "Okay, I just need you to relax Yoseob-ssi it'll be over in a second and it doesn't hurt very much." She turned and got the needle ready when Yoseob nodded.
"J-Junnie...." He reached his hand out for his boyfriends comfort.

Junhyung smiled gently and took his Seobbie's hand, it softly. "You'll be fine baby. Don't worry, I'm right here."

 

Yoseob nodded playing with his hands.

"Yoseob, will you please relax for me? It might hurt if you're tense." the doctor asked as she cleaned his arm.

The boy took a deep breath and tried his best to relax, squeezing his eyes shut.

 

"Okay. We're done" the doctor said with a smile.

Yoseob blinked and looked at his arm,

Nothing.

It wasn't bleeding.

Or damaged.

Not a single mark.

 

Junhyung smiled at the sight of his cutie staring dumb-foundedly at his arm. "Seobie~. It wasn't so bad right?"

The main vocalist nodded as he rolled down his sleeve. "Not at all.."

Junhyung chuckled, "Told you so~, Babo."

Yoseob pouted at Junhyung's teasing. He got up and stomped off, only turning back to stick his tongue out at the surprised Junhyung.

The rapper jumped out pf his seat and hurried after his Seobie. "Yaaah~. Seob, I'm just kidding. Don't be mad~" he said when he finally caught up, "You know it's just a joke~"

Yoseob crossed his arms and stuck out his lower lip, responding in only silence.

Junhyung sighed, "Baby..?" he shook his lover's shoulder gently, "Don't you want your stamp..?"

Yoseob blinked and turned back "Yes~!" he responded, smiling once again.

Junhyung smirked and leaned in pressing his lip's to Yoseob's.

"Cham Jalheaseoyo.."


A/N: okay im in a rush BUT AT LEAST I GOT IT POSTED :DDDDD the ending is really messed sorry ><

THIS IS A "Cham Jalhaeseoyo" STAMP! :D