FINAL

THINK ABOUT IT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyeon feels so excited and energetic today because it’s her boyfriend of two years birthday. She woke up early and went for grocery shopping. She also bought a birthday decoration for the party. She was cooking his favourite meals when suddenly her phone rang. She quickly washed her hand and rushed to answer the call.

“Hello?”

“Hi baby, it’s me,”

“Oh, Jinyoung oppa. What is it? Are you coming home early?”

“Uh... no. actually I wanna tell you that I’m not going home today,”

“Awhh… really? Why?”

“Because… we have to practice. Yeah, we must practice longer. So, I’ll be sleeping at our dorm with the others,”

“But today is your birthday, and we’ve promised that we’ll be celebrating it together…” Jiyeon mumbled quietly. Jinyoung sighed at the end of the line.

“Look, it’s just a birthday, and it’s mine. It’s not a big deal if we’re not celebrating it together or whatsoever. I don’t care at all. Can you be mature and reasonable sometime? This is so annoying,” Jinyoung said coldly.

“I’m sorry oppa. It’s okay, you can stay at the dorm tonight,” Jiyeon replied softly.

“Okay, bye,”

“Oppa wait!” But it’s too late. Jinyoung had already ended the call. Jiyeon sighed. Her boyfriend has changed a lot. He became a lot distant and cold with her this few weeks. Was it because he’s tired? Jiyeon look at her unfinished cooking.

“What should I do? I’ve already prepared the ingredients…” Jiyeon thought for a while before her mind found a solution.

“I know! I’ll just cook the dishes and sent them to the boys. They must be hungry and tired after the long practice, they can eat this for dinner. Okay Jiyeon, let’s do this!” Jiyeon chirped happily before continued cooking for her boyfriend and s. Sometimes she humming to her boyfriend’s new song and did a little dance while cooking.

After almost an hour, she finally finished the dishes. She put the dishes into plastic containers before putting them into a paper bag.

“Finally, I’ve finished the dishes. It’s almost dinner time, I better get ready and go to the dorm,” Jiyeon said and walked to her room happily. She can’t wait to see Jinyoung’s reaction towards her surprise. Little did she know, she’s the one that would be shocked…

 

*****

 

Meanwhile, in GOT&7’s dorm

“Where are you going?” Mark looked at Jinyoung. He was combing his hair and putting some cologne.

“Meeting Irene,” Jinyoung replied. Mark’s stoic face changed.

“Why? As far as I know, you don’t have any schedule with her,” Mark said.

“She wanted to meet me, she had something to give,” Jinyoung checked himself for the last time before heading out of the room.

“I thought you’re busy practising, that’s why you have to sleep in our dorm,” Mark’s words stopped him. Jinyoung turned around and look at Mark.

“Were you eavesdropping on our conversation?” Jinyoung asked Mark coldly.

“What if I did?” Mark asked him back, challenged him.

“Urm… What is going on here?” Jackson asked worriedly. The other members were watching television when they noticed the tension between the two members.

“I don’t know, ask Mark. He started it,” Jinyoung replied, still glaring at the said person.

“Mark, Jinyoung, what’s going on? Where are you going Jinyoung?” Jaebum asked.

“I’m going out,” Jinyoung replied shortly.

“You asked a wrong question Jaebum. Instead of asking where, you should ask him with whom he’ll be going out to,” Mark replied. He too, didn’t look anywhere else other than Jinyoung.

“Of course, he will be going out with Jiyeon noona. Today is his birthday, so he must be wanting to spend his time with her girlfriend,” Bambam said and chuckled slowly, but it died awkwardly because Jinyoung did not say anything at all.

“Jinyoung hyung, you’re going to meet Jiyeon noona, right?” Yugyeom asked warily.

“Okay, fine! I’m meeting Irene okay? Can you guys stop this? Why are you guys keep on meddling in my life? It’s annoying okay,” Jinyoung yelled.

“Meddling in your life? It’s Jiyeon noona we’re talking about. She’s my sister, for sake. Of course, I must know. Wait… are you cheating on my sister?! What the hyung?” Yugyeom yelled back.

“Look, I’m getting tired okay. She’s a normal girl, she doesn’t even know how hard our life is, she didn’t understand my passion at all. She constantly pestered me to meet her every day, and I’m getting annoyed with this. I’m an idol, for sake! I have lots of things to do, unlike her!” Jinyoung yelled frustratedly.

“You bastard!” Yugyeom rushed to Jinyoung and try to punch him but the other members stopped him. Yugyeom keep on cursing him and tried to get off from Jaebum’s, Bambam’s and Youngjae’s strong grip.

“You er. Let go of me. Let me kill him. How could you hurt my sister? How could you?!!” Yugyeom yelled.

“I didn’t hurt her okay? I just get tired of her bull! She keeps on clinging onto me, and I’m so ing done with her!” Jinyoung yelled back.

“Shut the up, Jinyoung. Don’t make it worst,” Jaebum snapped at him while struggling to keep Yugyeom away from Jinyoung.

“You bastard! Let me go hyung, let me kill him!” Yugyeom yelled. He successfully escaped from their grip and pounced on Jinyoung. He kept on punching the man hardly while Jinyoung tried to block the hit. The other members tried to separate them from each other.

“Kim Yugyeom, what are you doing?!” Jiyeon yelled and rushed to them. She glared at Jinyoung and Yugyeom. Yugyeom stopped punching Jinyoung when he heard his sister’s voice.

“Jiyeon noona,” Yugyeom said slowly. Jinyoung look at her without saying anything.

“What are you doing Yugyeom? Our parents didn’t raise us to go around punching people like this,” Jiyeon said angrily. Yugyeom looked at the floor guiltily. Jiyeon shook her head in displeasure and turn to Jinyoung. She looked at him softly and take a step closer to him. She wanted to touch the corner of his bruised mouth, but she stopped halfway and put her hand back to her side.

“Are you okay oppa?” She asked softly. Jinyoung nodded quietly.

“You should treat that oppa. You didn’t want Irene to be scared and worried about you, right?” Jiyeon said softly. All of them look at her warily. Yugyeom hold Jiyeon’s hand.

“Noona…” Jiyeon patted his hand softly. She looked at the rest of the members and smiled softly, but all of them could saw that her smile didn’t even reached her eyes.

“Urm… I’ve prepared dinner for all of you. I know you guys must be tired and stuff, so… yea… I am so sorry I left them in front of your door because I heard loud noises just now,” she said.

Jackson cleared his throat and clasped his hand.

“Wow, you brought us food? We’re starving! Let us take them and put them on the dining table,” he said and scurried away to the front door followed by Jaebum, Bambam and Youngjae.

“Yugyeom, let’s go to my room, I’ll treat that,” Mark said and pulled the said boy when he didn’t move at all, leaving Jinyoung and Jiyeon in the living room together. The other boys also went to their own room after putting the food that Jiyeon brought for them, wanting to give the two of them privacy.

They both were quiet for ten minutes, and the silence has been killing Jiyeon actually. She waited for Jinyoung to say something, anything, but Jinyoung didn’t seems like he had something to tell.

“Do you… have something to tell me?” Jiyeon asked. Jinyoung didn’t say anything, keeping his silence. Jiyeon sighed softly.

“I guess you don’t have anything to say oppa. If you don’t, I want to excuse myself. I need to prepare the dinner for the boys,” Jiyeon said and getting up from the sofa.

“Wait,” Jinyoung said. Jiyeon stopped and went back to sit. She waited for his explanation, but all she heard was his numerous sighs.

“I guess you didn’t know how to start the conversation, so let me just ask you. how long you have been meeting Irene?” She asked straightforwardly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter