Finale

Something Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’re special, special

We’re special, special

I think we’ve got something special

You know too, our promise

We’ve got something special

You and I, we’re special, yeah

Author’s POV

In the morning, she tries her best to reach the office before her boss. She always takes a subway from the apartment where she uses to live. Today, she wants to come the office early because her boyfriend insists to drop her. Believe that she always reject her boyfriend’s offer whenever her boyfriend spent night at her place. So, she wakes up early before her boyfriend does.

She reaches at the glorious building in the meantime. She greets the staffs who wander at the lobby. She wears the ID badge after scan it. Some staffs who arrive early waiting together with her. She bows to them. So did them.  Inside the lift, only she presses the highest level of this building. Yeah, everyone knows that the highest level of this building belongs to their CEO. She is the lucky person where she working as a secretary of this CEO. Guess what, the CEO himself pick her as his secretary and interview her personally.

They bows to her once reach their floors. She returns it. Once the door closed, she sighs and looks at her watch. ‘Nice, I got 30 minutes before he come in!’ The highest level arrives. She steps out from the lift. Today, she decide to wears something like this https://cdn-images.farfetch-contents.com/14/18/33/25/14183325_24259249_1000.jpg (Imagine CL wear like that) since she need to accompany her boss for meeting.  She put her handbag at the desk and looks at the plaque. Lee Chaerin. Secretary of CEO K-Holdings. Chaerin immediately enter the office and clean it before he comes. After organize the room, she back to her place and switch on the PC. Suddenly, the phone is vibrating.

From: Baby G

Why don’t wake me up? Did you arrive at yours? Did I tell you that I will drop you today?

From: Hunchae Love

You’re such a sleepy headed! Never mind. I already reach my place. Where are you now?

From: Baby G

At the sub-parking. Today we are going for a lunch and dinner. It is okay for you?

From: Hunchae Love

I don’t think so since I got a plenty meeting with my boss.

She waits his reply but nothing. Chaerin stares the phone till don’t realize that her boss analysis her. The young CEO makes a fake cough. Chaerin stands up from her sit. She bows to her boss. Chaerin greets him. He adjust his tie before replied her greets. Chaerin sighs when the CEO enters his room. Chaerin smack her forehead for being dream day.  However she admit that today her boss quite stunning handsome when he wears https://cdn-images.farfetch-contents.com/14/12/33/91/14123391_21806619_1000.jpg (G-Dragon wear like that).

“Miss Lee!” his voice comes out from the intercom. Chaerin shocks and press it.

“Yes, sir?” replies her.

“Come to my office. And bring the coffee as well. As usual,” he instructs.

“Will do, sir!” Chaerin immediately stand up and walk away from her desk.

Jiyong’s POV

Five minutes later,

Knock! Knock! I heard the knocking and answer it to come in. I rise up my head a little bit. There is my secretary. Jeez, why she wears like that today? I quickly change my gaze before she realizes it. She put a cup of coffee that she usually makes it for me. I nod once she put the cup.

“Any appointments need to attend today?” I ask her.

“Yes, sir. Around 11 am, you need to attend the finance meeting with the managers. On 3 pm, you had a contract meeting between Elle Korea and us. And 7pm you need to attend the dinner that your mother set for,” she explain it.

“Did I tell you that I’m not going that dinner?” I speak.

“But, your mother…” she tries to defend.

“Am I your boss or my mother?” I cut her before she finishes it.

“You are my boss, sir!” She replies it slowly.

“Good, Miss Lee! And please reject the dinner that my mother plan it. Jeez, she tries to set me up with random girls,” I scoff. She nods. I stand up from my seat. I put back my suit button and start walk to her.

“Did you lock that door?” I ask her. She nods. “Good, Miss Lee!” I crash my lips on hers.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong!” she bursts once push my chest away. I smirk.

“What, Hunchae? Why you need to remind that dinner for me? Did I tell you that I want had my dinner with you only?” I ask her while wrap my hands around her waist.

“Of course, I need to remind you since your mother tell me every day for that blind date,” she answers with jealous tone. I like when she became jealous. It is mean she still loves me since I propose her during my graduation.

“Baby, I tell you many times that only you meant to be with me,” I speak softly. I put my forehead on her forehead. Her hands wrap around my neck.

“Then when you would tell your parents about me, baby? Seriously I had been dating with you for 8 years since your graduation. I feel like that I’m a mistress or secret lover,” she burst it.

“Yes, you are! You’re my y mistress. You’re my gorgeous secret lover. And you’re my favourite kitten,” I tell her and once again crash my lips on her. She moans. Jeez, she is so special for me! Just for me!

In the sky filed with starlight

The neon signs are signs of love

For us, the world is

Party up, up, yeah

We know just by looking into each other’s eyes

Even if we don’t say anything

You make me feel so comfortable

That comfort becomes special this moment

Author’s POV

It is very rare when see the super cheesy and clingy couple come separately. Not only that both of them show the annoyed faces each other. Chaerin come with super daring attire in order to piss off Jiyong (CL wear like this https://cdn-images.farfetch-contents.com/14/62/98/50/14629850_24069711_1000.jpg). Meanwhile Jiyong already flares up with his girlfriend’s attire. Chaerin immediately catch Bom’s arm and quickly stay away from Seunghyun and Jiyong. Seunghyun shocks and quickly punch at Jiyong’s arm.

“What the ? Why you hit me, Hyeong?” Jiyong piss.

“What the you do till Chaerin stole my fiancée away from me?” Seunghyun become piss off. Jiyong sighs. “Yah, Kwon Jiyong!” Seunghyun shout.

“She found that I met up the girl who my mom set up for,” Jiyong explained. Seunghyun doing a palm face.

“Why I had you as my friend? Yah, you and Chaerin already be a couple for Jesus Christ’s sake 8 years!” Seunghyun tell.

“Yeah, Hyeong! I noticed that…thank you for remind me again,” Jiyong scoffed.

“Yah, Ji! Did you make Chaerin piss off? Or she having a period time?” interrupt Youngbae.  Before Jiyong open his mouth, Seunghyun volunteer tell everything.

“No, man! Jiyong made a stupid action. He met up the girl who his mother set up for blind date,” Seunghyun tells the truth.

“Gosh, thank you Hyeong!” Jiyong bursts.

“It is my pleasure, my man!” Seunghyun cheers. Youngbae doing a palm face.

“Can you tell your parents that you have Chaerin as your girlfriend? Or even better your future wife?” Youngbae scold him.

“Yah, Youngbae ah…This furious CEO K-Holdings is too afraid to propose his furious secretary. He took it forever just like he did it before confess his feeling to Chaerin,” Seunghyun . Jiyong chug his liquor before he change his gaze to his friends. (Shall we refresh the memory when Jiyong call Chaerin 'Hunchae'?)

 

“What if she rejects me? I mean yes, she is my 8-years girlfriend but what if she doesn’t trust me and reject mine?” Jiyong tells his worries. Youngbae and Seunghyun laughs on him. They can’t believe that this young CEO who the staffs call him ‘The D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter