Make ups and confessions

Fan Meets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

San POV 

I wake up and head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I learned from my friends in middle school that every time you go to sleep, bacteria grows in your mouth so that's why you should brush your teeth after you take a nap. After I'm done, I walk into the living room but collide with someone's chest. I look up to see Mingi gently smiling at me. I smile back and hug him. He hugs back and kisses the top of my head. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He mumbles. "Better than yesterday." I admit. He nods his head and drags me to the kitchen, holding my hand.

"Hey San!" Hongjoong calls, helping Seonghwa hyung with dinner. "How are you feeling? Are you sick? Do you feel depressed? Did you have a concussion? Are you feeling suicidal? Did you harm yourself?" Seonghwa asked, checking my body over. "Hyung quit fussing over him. If I'm a big boy then so is San hyung." Jongho declared. "No, San is our baby boy that we must protect at all costs." Mingi said, pinching my cheek. Yunho back hugged me and left kisses all over my cheeks. "Eww, guys stop. That's gay." Yeosang fake gagged. "Oh shut it, you're just jealous." I tease. "Maybe, maybe not." He smirked cupping my face and bringing our faces closer together. I went into gay panick and pull away. "Gotcha." He winked. I felt a heavy blush paint my cheeks.

Wooyoung walked in and everyone went quiet and just looked at him. "What? Why is everyone just staring at me?" He asked irritatedly. "I need to talk to you. In private." Hongjoong said sternly and Wooyoung looked kind of scared. They walked into Hongjoong hyung's room and we resumed what we were doing.

I was scrolling through my phone when a post an ATINY made caught my attention. It said: 

Guys, today my dog passed away and my grandma passed away yesterday. I'm feeling really down and I can't stop thinking about them without crying. Here are the last pictures I took with them... 

I looked at the photos and I felt super sad for the ATINY. I replied to his tweet and said: 

I'm sorry for your loss... 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 I wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter