Where it all started

Fan Meets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV  

 

ATEEZ were at a fan meet and enjoying their time with fans. When they were taking a small break from talking, San was being affectionate with s, but mostly Wooyoung. Wooyoung was putting up with it until he reached his limit and snapped. "San can you just leave me alone?! I don't want your affection!" Wooyoung snapped into the mic. San looked shocked. "I... I'm... sorry... sorry Wooyoung...." he mumbled but it was so quiet that you could hear San clearly. Everyone was shocked at Wooyoung's outburst. San sat there, wondering what to do next when everyone else slowly resumed what they were doing.

Wooyoung went off to flirt with the other members. San still sat there, looking at his lap. He hadn't moved, and when he did, it was to get his phone out. He was scrolling through social media, trying to contain his tears. His self esteem got even lower, into the negatives. A few tears escaped but San was quick to wipe them away. He felt a presence next to him but he didn't dare look up, fearing it was Wooyoung. "San..." Yunho called out softly. San looked up and felt like he wanted to cry again. Yunho was sitting there, holding his arms open for a hug and San gladly took it. "Thank you." he whispered as he pulled away.


They had finished the fan meet 30 minutes ago and we're currently in the van. He was seated next to Wooyoung and everyone felt the tension between them. San didn't participate in the conversation they were all having and just settled on listening to some music through his headphones. He was softly humming the melody as he was looking out the window. He felt a small tap on his shoulder and turned to see everyone looking at him expectantly. He pulled out his headphones and looked back at them confusedly. "Were you even listening?!" Wooyoung snapped and San flinched. "S-sorry, I wasn't really interested..." he whimpered. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and ignored him the rest of the ride. 

 

When they arrived at the dorms, San changed into more comfortable clothes and put a mask on before he left again. "Where are you going?" Jongho stopped him. "I'm going for a walk, to clear my head, if Seonghwa hyung needs to know." he smiled at Jongho before slipping his shoes on and left. Truth is, San was going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter