Episode 3 - Welcome to SHINee World

Seven Seas Apart

Recap : Riya was rescued by a SHINee Member. She flew to Seoul along with SHINee without Korean visa. To get her visa Minho started with a bold lie. Both of them came to SHINee Dormitory. Everybody was shocked while they listened to Minho's lie.

 

Suddenly all kept mum. It was a pin drop silence. 

Onew – “Hyung, I think we have to continue this situation. Otherwise it’ll be all mess. Though he had already explained us about her situation over phone yesterday. But Minhoyaa I did not expect this sudden decision to announce her as your girlfriend. You just made it hard for both of you.” 

Minho – “I did not have much time to think then. It just happened, but they assured me that it’ll not gonna out.” 

Manager (with sigh) – “Okay.(With Sigh) But make sure that all of you have to handle it very sensitively. Or else I’ll be the first one who’ll be kicked out from here. Arasseo?” 

Minho – “You can trust us.” 

Onew – “Park your car backside of this house.” 

Minho – “Okay hyung. And everybody thank you for all your support. I’m really very thankful to you.” 

Jonghyun – “Jha!! Our Minho is super fast among us. We never predict that he is such a charming man. Well done my boy. You’re very protective. I’m proud of you. Hahaha!!” 

Minho – “Hyung, it is nothing. I just did it for the sake of humanity.” 

All were pretending to listen Minho very seriously but ended up with huge laughter. 

Taemin – “I never imagined that I would have my sister-in-law in our dormitory!! Hahaha!!” 

Key – “But I liked her fashion sense. Finally someone is here who is actually as good as me. She’ll definitely be my bae.” 

Minho – “Oh!! Can you guys please stop joking!! She is waiting outside.” 

All at the same time, “Ahhh!! Yes yes go go.. You’re also waiting!! Hahaha!!” 

In that car I was having cold sweat.. “Why is he taking so long?” 

Finally he came and started the engine. 

-“Where are we going now?” 

-“Here only.” 

He parked the car at the backside of the house. 

-“Come outside. This is our SHINee Dormitory.” 

I had not much option left so I just followed him. 

While we entered into the hall… 
Everybody – “Welcome to SHINee World.” 

I looked at them all four members were stainding there and were welcoming me warmly.. My heart started to flutter out of joy. I never imagined that I would be welcomed in a totally new country even though I had no idea that who they were.. 

There was a cake on the table. I was asked to cut it as because it was for my welcome. I cut the cake and offered them all.. They all ate it. I offered one piece to the manager brother too. 

Manager – “Welcome. Now probably you are the luckiest one in Korea, who is protected by our almighty SHINee members.” 

I smiled and answered, “Hmm.. May be. You are all very generous and kind.” 

Key – “Boya??!! You don’t have any luggage!! You are wearing the same dress from flight before!!” 

Onew – “Bomi!! You started again? How can she have luggage in this situation?” 

Minho – “My mistake. I didn’t think about it.” 

Jonghyun – “She is now our friend too. We’ll now take her responsibility with you Minho. By the way she is pretty.” He winked. 

Key – “Here comes our Bling Bling Jonghyun!!” 

Me – “Oh!! So he is Jonghyun?” 

Jonghyun – “Yes, pretty girl.” 

Me – “Thank you.” 

Onew – “Guys I’m here too.. “ 

Everybody except me and Onew left the room. 

Onew – “Boya??!! Why are you guys leaving me? You mischievous!!” 

He looked at me and said, ”Hi!! I’m Lee Jinki. SHINee leader. You can call me by my stage name ‘Onew’.” 

Me – “Nice to meet you.” I smiled. 

Minho came and told me, “Go and freshen up. You can use my wash room.” 

I went and took a bath. 

“Riya!!” 

“Riya!!” 

”Riya!!” 

“Riya!!” 

“Riya!!” 

Everybody was shouting my name one by one even louder each time. I came out and saw that everybody was sitting to have lunch. 

All – “Come and join us.” 

Me – “Okay.” 

We were having food and chatting over so many funny jokes. I never knew that these guys have this funny side too. Suddenly Taemin suggested, “Key hyung, we need to do something for Riya. We need to go for a shopping.” 

Key – “Yes, it’s been a while we went together for shopping. Let’s go tonight.” 

Onew and Jonghyun, “I’m in.” 

Minho – “Okay then what about dinner tonight? Let’s have Pizza together. Oops!! Sorry. We did not ask you.” 

Me – “It’s okay for me.” 

Everybody - “Yeyyyy!!” 


I was wearing Jonghyun’s three quarter pant and Taemin’s T-shirt. Though it was a three quarter but for me it was like a full pant.. But the T-shirt was quite okay for me.. 

Key – “You need a complete makeover.” 

Me – “Oh please don’t worry for me so much. I’m okay with anything.” 

Key – “When SHINee is your friend, then how can you be okay with anything!!” He smiled. 

All – “Hmm.. Majo, majo.” 

Me – “Majo??” 

Onew – “Majo means “I agreed” in Korean. You may not know anything of Korean language, right?” 

I nodded. Then suddenly from somewhere Minho came with a bowl of fruits. 

Jonhyun – “Aigo, ige boya!!?? Onul  uri Minhoyaa is becoming jinja Namja. Naneun leul jal hago issneunga ?” 

Key,Taemin,Onew altogether – “Aaahhh. We do. Yes we do.” 

I was just looking at them surprisingly.. 

Minho – “Please stop it guys.” 

Everybody was laughing loudly then. 

After having lunch I lied down on the sofa in living room and slept. 

After a while I woke up and saw that everybody was standing there. 

Me – “What happened?” 

Everyone – “Nothing!!” and started to hide something. 

I doubted but went to washroom. 

Me – “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” (Screamed loudly) All came to the door and started laughing so loudly! I was feeling so annoyed. They had used marker and tried their excellent Drawing talent on my face! I was looking like a Ghost! I even came out of wash room and seeing me in that position they even started laughing more loudly. 

Me – “Who did this?” 

Key – “Jonghyun” 

Jonghyun – “Taemin” 

Taemin – “Noona, no it was not me.” Pointing to Minho, “Hyung did it.” 

Minho tried to have a serious look, “No, no it was Onew hyung” 

Onew – “Wah chincha!!! You guys just made me the culprit. And oori Taemin-ah has grown up already. Doing those things and putting blame on Hyungs!!” 

I was just watching their stunts to pass the ball to one anothers’ court. 

Me – “Whoever it is. I’ll definitely take revenge on him.” 

Again went to the wash room. 

While it was 10 pm everybody told me to get ready for the shopping. 

Me – “Now??” 

Jonghyun – “Yes, now. Otherwise we would not be able to shop anything.”

Me – “But what do I wear? I don’t have any clothes.” 

Key – “Ige boya. Minho, you did not buy even one dress to her? Now what shall we do?” 

Taemin – “We can ask somebody to manage.” 

Everybody – “Are you mad? If anybody knows then it’ll be all mess!!” 

Onew  - “Aa batta! What about to take manager hyung’s wife’s dress?” 

Minho – “Yes we can do that. But who’ll ask him?” 

Taemin – “Ofcourse our Tofu leardernim Onew Hyung!!” 

Onew – “No no I won’t do that.” But everybody was pleading to him. 

Me – “Please.” (with a cute expression) 

Everybody just stopped and started staring at me. Onew  swallowed a time and said, “For you I’ll do it.” 

Everybody – “Yeyy.” 

Jonghyun – “But I never knew that you have this side too. Looking at you that time my heart just skipped a bit seriously.” 

Me – “Oh stop this already.” 

We both smiled. 

Minho was giving a suspicious looks to us (Me and Jonghyun). 

Minho – “Okay then Onew hyung please call manager hyung.” 

Onew went other side and tried to call the manager. After sometime he came and said me that problem is solved. 

Within few minutes doorbell rang, Taemin went and opened the door. 

Manager – “You guys are lucky that my wife agreed to help. Riya please hurry up and change.” 

I went to the wash room and changed my clothes. Her clothes were too skinny for me, but somehow I managed to put them on. 

At 11 p.m. we started from the dormitory. It was decided from beginning where we were going to shop. Key had already asked his friend to get ready with some clothes for me. 

Finally we reached there. I got down from the car. Wow!! It was a very big shop and decorated nicely. At the gate I was welcomed as one of the precious VIP there. 

Jonghyun – “Ige booji?!! We are SHINee here and only she is getting the special welcome!!” 

Me – “Well I am more special today. Of course SHINee are my Angels here!!” 

We all smiled. 

Key introduced me to his designer friend there. Then we went inside and Key was there selecting clothes for me. 

Designer – “You are lucky girl that Key is your personal designer. Not many people get the chance to have the luck!” 

I smiled with a shy complexion. 

Key took so many clothes and sent me to give trial all of them. I went and kept coming with each of the dresses on. 

Finally they have decided some clothes for me. 

Designer – “It will be bad if the pretty young lady went outside without make up.” 

Key – “Hmm. I was thinking to try a makeover for her. Okay Henry, can you please take care of her make up?” 

Designer – “It will be my pleasure. Wait with others.” 

Key – “Then I am going to wait in the hall with others. Come back as prettier soon.” He smiled and went. 

I went to the make-up room with the designer Henry. 

Writer's Note : What a dream come true situation! Readers must will think that Riya is SHINee's Cinderella, right? Will it be that perfect? What do you think? Please comment down your thinking.