One Amazing Day

Hyunseung Meets Lana

Review: Lana is now on her first official date! It started off with her not being able to find the place she will meet Hyunseung but fortunately found a person who knew and kindly told her directions. Little did she know it was actually L FROM INFINITE! Will this day go as Lana imagined it would? or will it end with two broken hearts...

Lana enters the coffee shop and spots Hyunseung with his sweet smile.

Lana: "Hiii!" *Tries to say it without being nervous, but still comes out a little shaky*

Hyunseung: "Hey b2utyful" *smiles*

Lana blushes. They go in line to order take out coffee instead of staying because Hyunseung wanted to go somewhere.

Hyunseung: "Wow.....you look amazing, did i call you b2utyful yet?"

Lana: *Is blushing* "Yeah"

Hyunseung: "Well I'll say it again b2utyful" *chuckles*

They are next in line and Hyunseung orders what he wants.

Cashier: "And you miss?"

Lana: "Hmmmmmm........." *can't decide*

Hyunseung: "She would love the one I'm getting because its sweet....like her"

Cashier: *not phased by the comment* "Okay step to the side, NEXT!"

They step to the pick up area is. They grab their coffee's and head out while Hyunseung holds the door for Lana. They are walking down the street enjoying the sunny gorgeous day.

Hyunseung: "Such an amazing day outside, such an amazing view, and such an amazing girl next to me experiencing it too."

Lana: "Wow I feel so boring when your making all these flattering comments and I haven't spoken a word."

Hyunseung: "Well, I already know how much you feel about me just by showing up, actions speak louder than words, so don't worry about it gorgeous just enjoy the day." *Again with that smile, this time with the sun in the background its like he's an angel*

They walk down having a great conversion. Going to a lot of stores, of course not buying anything, but trying on goofy silly things, they laughed a lot.

*Writer's Note: The sky is getting darker, it's around 5:30 p.m.*

Lana stops while Hyunseung keeps walking. She looks through a window with a heart-shaped necklace. She has few jewlery and had an attraction to it. 

Hyunseung: *calls from a distance* "HEY LANA I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING!"

Lana: "Okay coming!" *As she walks faster down the street*

She turns the corner and is in shock what she saw. It was a small stage with a single mic on it, and christmas lights surrounding it. A chair is also up there right in front of the mic. On stage Hyunseung is directing Lana to come up. Her body automatically moves by itself and before she know's it, she's sitting in the chair. Hyunseung grabs the mic. 

Hyunseung: "I will now perform a song i wrote for my one and only, on the stage this very instant."

As the music starts Lana feels very anxious because people are gathering around. Hyunseung whispers in her ear before his que.

Hyunseung: *Whispers* "Imagine I'm the only person standing in front of you, no people around and remember, you're mine<3"

Now Lana is more embarrassed than anxious now. That helps alot as Hyunseung sings, people are truely amazed by his talent. Some people even start recording it. The song is so beautiful, it's about how he his love shows up from the skies and changes his life for the better. The song ends and everyone applauds. Hyunseung turns to Lana and grabs her hand to get her up from the chair.

Hyunseung: "I'm not done" *the people listen* "This girl's name is Lana, i wrote this song just for her because everything that is in that song is my true feelings." *Turns to Lana* "Lana, I know at the show i asked you to be mine, but I never actually said 'girlfriend', Can you look at the floor behind you really quick?"

Lana turns around, her heart stops. The floor was lit up with sparklers *fireworks* spelling out 'W-I-L-L-Y-O-U-B-E-M-Y-O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L-G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D'. She turns to Hyunseung who already was grabbing her hand.

Hyunseung: "Lana, will you be my real girlfriend? I know there may be rough times but I would love it if you would say yes."

Lana: "...Hmm let me think about it." *Hyunseung has a panic look on his face* "OF COURSE! not even a question!" *The crowd cheers as they hug*

Hyungseung and Lana leave with a cheering crowd as if they got married.

*Writer's Note: It is now 8:00 p.m.*

Hyunseung is walking Lana home after a dream date. It turned out greater than she ever imagined. Of course she was a little upset about one thing, but it didn't matter that much to her. They both arrive at her door.

Hyunseung: "So how does it feel to be my girlfriend."

Lana: "There are some things you just can't describe in words" *says it while smiling but is more comfortable around him*

Hyunseung: "Yeah I think you should sleep so you could let this sink in hehe, goodnight!"

Lana: "Yeah....goodnight" *sounds a little disappointed*

They both part ways. Lana is walking away while her phone has *1 New Text Message* she opens it and it reads:

*Where do you think you're going? Turn around*

She reads it again and turns around slowly, its Hyunseung standing there with a serious face on. Then he comes closer and leans in. Lana closes her eyes as their lips touch. Hyunseung's hand is gently holding the back of Lana's head as this oh so sweet night comes to an end.

Next Chapter: The After Effect

Written by: Njgirl816