Unannounced Meeting

Hyunseung Meets Lana

Review: Lana is on stage along with Hyunseung in complete shock after hearing what every fangirl dreams of. The moment he said "Will You Be Mine" everything went black, and before you know she says "yes!" That concert ends with a sweet hug and an encore performance of 'Fiction'. Which brings us to our next chapter...Unannounced Meeting.

It's the next day and Lana is sleeping from a crazy unbelievable night. Her phone has *1 new text message*. She opens her eyes and sits up still not believe that last night's concert was reality. She reaches for her phone and looks at the text:

*Hey cutie, I wanted to be the first one to say Hello to you in the morning....and I wanted to know If you wanted to have our first official date ;) Meet me at the Coffee Shop on B2 ST in an hour*

She has an embarrassed face on as she realized the time she has and gets up to start the shower. Her phone has *1 new text message* again. She walks back to look at it and reads: 

*Love you :)*

It's amazing how he knows what words Lana needed to hear, now she is certain this date will be incredible. She gets ready for her long awaited day.

*Writer's note: Little does she know Hyunseung took 15 minutes just thinking of what he should say*

She sets out of her house wearing her best outfit she has and leaves. Of course she realizes...SHE HAS NO IDEA WHERE THE COFFEE SHOP IS, and theres only 15 MINUTES LEFT! She goes to a random person, who is wearing a hat and glasses, asking for directions.

Lana: "Excuse me? Do you know where The Coffee Shop on B2 ST. is?"

Bystander: "Wae?"

Lana: "Umm....The Coffee Shop on B2 ST.?"

Bystander: "OH, go down about 3 meters, than take a left on the corner and it's the first shop on the right." *Has a sweet smile*

Lana: "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

In the back seen is a person running towards the bystander with cameras behind him. It says 'Manager' on his shirt.

Manager: "FOUND YOU!"

Bystander starts screaming and starts to run but the Manager is too fast, he catches him and brings him towards Lana.

Manager: "I've been looking for this guy everywhere! Sorry for any disruptions. Goodbye!"

They walk away as the Bystander's hat falls off....Lana recognizes him...........she thinks for a sec or two...then she realizes

ITS L FROM INFINITE!

She is surprised and knows now that this show is 'Sesame Player' one of her favorites. She looks at her watch and counts that she only has 5 MINUTES LEFT! She starts to run in the direction L gave her *she still can't believe it*. She finally arrives at The Coffee Shop and spots Hyungseung through the window wearing a really nice hat. He spots her and gets up with the sweet smile he is known for and waves towards her. She puts on a smile *but she thinks its dorky* and walks towards him.

NEXT CHAPTER: One Amazing Day

 

written by: njgirl816