Chapter 8

Someone You Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara couldn’t sleep. She still can’t get over that kiss. Did he deliberately do that? Was he planning to make Hyukjae jealous? Or his girlfriend jealous? What was he thinking? She was still trying to figure out the reason when she got a text message from Ji Eun.

 

Ji Eun: Hyukjae and Donghae have just patched things up. 

 

Dara: Good to hear that.

 

Ji Eun: And they are in the other room talking. They must have missed each other that much, I’m kinda jealous.

 

Dara: Yeah, they’re usually like that. 

 

Ji Eun: And your name has been cleared as far as the other members are concerned. 

 

Dara: Good to hear that.

 

Ji Eun: Are you okay? 

 

Dara: Yeah, just tired.

 

Ji Eun: Oh okay, goodnight then. Talk to you tomorrow. By the way Dara, don’t forget about the Johari window, okay?

 

Dara: Okay, goodnight.

 

So what does it take to be aware of what I’m really like? Dara thought. She felt she was honest enough with herself. Which part of her life was she not as truthful about? Admitting that she was at fault when she and Donghae broke up? She tried to think about that day, she forced herself to forget because it hurts each time she thought about it.

 

5 years ago...

 

Donghae: Where were these pictures taken? Where are the rumors coming from? Why don’t we just go public and tell them about us...

 

Dara: We don’t have to, did you ever admit to any of your relationships?

 

Donghae: No, but I at least told you about them, is there any truth to this rumor? Since when has Top been linked to you? It has always been with Ji Yong, right? Which you still have not confirmed nor denied because you said it was in the past.

 

Dara: Does it matter to you?

 

Donghae: Of course it does?!! Did you think I told you about my previous relationships just to make you jealous? 

 

Dara: I don’t see the point. I don’t like talking about it. 

 

Donghae: How can I trust you when you don’t give me enough reason to.

 

Dara: What has trust got to do with this?

 

Donghae: Because you don’t even open up to me. How many boyfriends did you have before me?

 

Dara: Boyfriends? Really? Boyfriends? You think because I am close to my male friends I must have been dating around, is that it?

 

Donghae: Why can’t you answer a simple question? How many Dara? 3? 5? 10????

 

Dara: Please stop, you’re really testing my patience right now.

 

Donghae: Maybe even more than 10?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter