Chapter 7

Someone You Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara was dreading the shoot today. The drama was more than halfway through its run and as per usual the love story between the leads have progressed to where they are required to kiss. She’s not even comfortable being that close to Donghae in some of the scenes, let alone kissing him. She was insisting on the need to shoot the scene at an angle that would make it seem they were really kissing. Donghae didn’t look like he had a problem with it. He even brought his girlfriend to watch today.

 

Donghae was just as nervous but he couldn’t let it show because his girlfriend would probably throw a tantrum. She insisted on going when she found out they will be shooting a kissing scene. He wondered how Hyukjae would react once he sees it. He was never comfortable with any of Dara’s kissing scenes before. 

 

Director: Okay are you both ready? Let’s start...action!

 

Donghae cupped Dara’s face and raised her chin. Dara instinctively closed her eyes, she was too shocked by his tender touch. She can’t look at him straight in the eyes so maybe having her eyes closed was better.

 

Donghae tried to get to the angle he was supposed to be at but after being that close to Dara, he couldn’t help himself and went in for the kiss. Dara immediately opened her eyes, why did he have to kiss her when they already talked about the angles. The director yelled “Cut!”. Dara glared at Donghae. 

 

Director: That was a good take! Perfect reaction Dara. Let’s take a break.

 

Dara was still shaking when she went to sit next to Ji Eun. The next scene would be Ji Eun witnessing the kiss and confronting the two about it.

 

Ji Eun: Dara, are you okay? You don’t look good. (Referring to Dara’s flushed face)

 

Dara: I’m not, but I’ll be okay when I’ve calmed down.

 

Ji Eun: I’m just here if you need to talk.

 

Donghae on the other hand was trying to calm down his girlfriend who was upset about the kiss. He led her off set to talk to her.

 

Girlfriend: You said they were going to shoot at an angle, why did you kiss her?!!

 

Donghae: I missed my mark, didn’t know where I was supposed to stop.

 

Girlfriend: Your mark? Maybe you missed her!

 

Donghae: You know if I only knew you will react that way I shouldn’t have brought you here.

 

Girlfriend: If you could do that in front of me, imagine what you could do when I am not with you.

 

Donghae: Unbelievable. We are together almost everyday except when I’m abroad. We are just acting out what’s on the script. What can’t you understand about that?

 

Girlfriend: Take me home now!

 

Donghae: Are you serious right now? I’m working...

 

Girlfriend: I don’t care, make up an excuse.

 

Donghae: I thought you knew everything about me, you should know that I take my job seriously. I’ll let the manager take you home.

 

Girlfriend: Fine!

 

Donghae was shaking his head as he went back to the set to tell his manager to bring his girlfriend home. He saw Dara still glaring at him across

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter