001

When One Goes Missing

Good Base
Yesung POV
I jump to the sound of our loud speakers with our leader, Leeteuk telling us all to come to the living room in our base. One by one we all go into the main room and noticed that Twice is there, all ready to see what is going on.
“Let’s wait until our other allies come in,” Leeteuk says as we all nod. Two minutes later, Seventeen comes in with UKISS right behind them.
“Now everyone is here. Our nemesis, IKON, stole gold from one of our shelter bases and also recruited a few people in their gang, so one of us needs to go undercover to retrieve it back” Leeteuk says.
“Should it be 4 of us instead? One for each group?” Kibum suggests as all including Leeteuk nod.
“We’ll send Momo” Jihyo, Twice's leader, says.
“We’ll send AJ” Soohyun, UKISS' leader says.
“We have Hoshi” SCoups, Seventeen's leader, says.
“And we’ll send Eunhyuk. Tech boys. Status?”
“Here’s the address of the party,” Kyuhyun says a Sungmin sends the GPS.
“Earpieces Henry?” Leeteuk asks as Henry and ZhouMi give the outsiders the earpieces. With a quick check, UKISS Twice and Seventeen say their goodbyes as we get Eunhyuk geared up.

That night IKON’s mansion
Hoshi POV
“Listen up, Hoshi. You 4 need to find the jewel room where everything is kept. And don’t get caught” Jun says in the mic as he and The8 find the exact room.
“Ok, Jun ok,” I answer as I lower the volume. “Jun told me the room where it’s kept.”
“Sana found the location and Tsuyu GPSed it, "Momo says in her earpiece as we all go to the stairway. All of a sudden, AJ jumps.
“Holy crap Kevin you scared me. We all are together.” AJ whispers at Kevin on the other line. We found the room as we all tell the leaders.

Good Base

Leeteuk POV 
“Got it Hyuk,” I say.
“Hyung I’m worried about him,” Donghae says panicked.
“Don’t worry. They’ve got it. I got it from here. I could see Mi’s tent from here” I say winking. The boy is embarrassed as the tech boys go into the rooms. I see the 4 going upstairs(thank you Sana and Tsuyu) I don’t realize that I fell asleep.

Next Morning
“HYUNG” I hear Shindong knocking. I wake up.
“3 of the 4 never came back. AJ came back bruised.”
“WHAT?” I ask as I call the other groups to come. Shortly, they all crowd the desk as the Tech boys sit in their seats. We all rerun the video and Momo Hoshi and Eunhyuk are chloroformed and but AJ escapes with a beaten and I turn to notice that he’s missing.
“Where’s AJ?” I ask.
“He’s recovering. He got beat bad” Alexander answers.
“This is why I didn’t want to leave the room” Kyuhyun nags. “Who sleeps while on the job?”
“Here we go,” Ryeowook says.
“Where are your honorifics?” I ask angrily.
“Knock it off Kyuhyun! You aren’t perfect either,” Kangin, our CoLeader, yells.
“It’s not like we could do anything to stop it” Jeonghan, CoLeader of Seventeen, adds.