Chapter IX

Knock-on effect

Hands hovered her view, the moment her hand turned that knob, pushing it forward.

Jungkook cursed slamming the door closed, while the other hand that blind folded her pulled her against his chest, closing every inch of space they had between them. His hand let go of the knob wrapping his hand over her belly, push forcing her towards the room across from the mistaken one.

"What are you doing?!" She drunkly spoke, trying to wobble her way out of his hold but he just tightened his grip, letting out a small grunt.

"Stop moving like that" a husky whisper tickled her ear, feeling her hips swerving from side to side against his crotch. Trying to hold in the pleasure he was feeling he quickly let her go for that one second, turning the door knob, pulling her in by her forearm and slamming her against the wall, the moment the door was closed shut.

He rested his forearm against the wall, leaning in so close she could feel his hot breath embrace her skin, while she dived in to those beautiful brown orbs that felt like it held the universe.

"Don't do that again" His husky voice trembled. Eyes fluttering, gulping with mind feeling so unstable and uneasy, gaining tingly sensation or maybe that wasn't it...

"I don't feel too good" His eyes widened slapping his hand over , while her cheeks swelled up wanting to relieve the tension that built up in the pit of stomach.

"Don't you dare" He forced his hand, not letting her do what she most wanted and instead she was lift to horribly have to gulp back down what wanted to come out.

"That was a close one...." He mumbled, scrunching up his face in disgust, brushing his hand away from her lips as she cried out herself in disgust. "Argghh... that sobered me up" Disgust was shown in her tone.

"Don't scrunch up you're face at me" She scrunched up her brows looking up at him, shoving his face away with hand. "I'm the one that needed to do the ... Forget it. I feel nauseous just reminding myself that I had to do that" she walked past him still light headed. Taking a seat on the corner of the bed.

"So are you going to tell me?" He walked towards his wardrobe.

"Tell you what?" She rested her hands on the comfy mattress.

"That you know me" He grabbed a pair of track pants, while she let out a cute chuckle, her upper lip. "I really don't know you... it's just that my friend is a fan of your group, so I remembered her watching some Vlive videos" her sweet giggles filled the air. "She was like ' You gotta watch this!' and you were saying you weren't drunk when you so were" She shook her head in amusement.

"First of all... I wasn't drunk and second that means you know me" his pants flew over his shoulder walking towards the bathroom.

"Having a glimpse of someone doesn't mean that person knows them mister and why are going to take a another shower?"

"Because someone decided to do this" His hands flew straightly aiming for his crotch. "Oh" she got startled at his action, coverings her view with her hands, but letting a V shape form between, taking a peek. "Oooohh" She felt embarrassed at the stain. "Did I do that?"

"Wasn't me for sure" He let out a sigh, turning his back. "Go to sleep so I can take you back in the morning"

"Wait... but if I'm sleeping here then where are you sleeping?!"

"There" He pointed at his bed, making her instantly jump away from it, with the sound of his bathroom door closing. "That ain't funny Jungkook! How am I suppose to be able to sleep with you in the same bed?!"

The door squeaked open with his head peaking out like a kid. "I know I'm tempting but I'm sure you can manage"

"It's not me I'm worried about it's y-" He shut the door with the sound of the lock, locking the door. "-y-ou.... did he just lock the door" she scoffed crossing her arms. "I wouldn't peep on you even if you were the last human flesh remaining" She slumped on the bed, letting her body fall on the comfy blanket, while a deep sigh escaped her lips.

".... You idiot..." she mumbled with hurt, remembering what just happened today. A tear escaped, trailing down the corner of her eyes towards her ears. She closed her eyes trying to erase her thoughts.

After half an hour passed, the door opened with a look of disbelief crawling in. "Couldn't sleep my " he walked towards the unconscious body that laid in the middle of his bed.