Art Bar

Six Nineteen

Paints
Brushes
Canvas
Art Bar


The smell of paint— is indulging to Moon Byulyi. It was always a pleasant smell to her, especially when she's working on a canvas.

For the Art Majors— it was always a crisis, they'd always shed a tear whenever they see their receipt. But not for Moon Byulyi— budget isn't her problem here, but rather how to paint a masterpiece like Kim Yongsun. Is she getting the right paint? The right brushes? Is there a need for her to study the basics of art again?

"Hey babe."

"Hyejin— Hello, Wheein."

"Hello, I'm here to help Hyejin choose the paints she needed."


"Wheein bab— babe. Please choose the paint that will match your personality."

"Okay, Hyejin! Now will you excuse me, I'm gonna pick myself some Wheein-themed paints."

Hyejin may come as intimidating to other people, but she's softer than a marshmallow— she's the softest when it comes to Wheein.

"She's such a babie— my Wheein."

Hyejin clears .

"So anyway, did you find Kim Yongsun?"

"I—"


It strucked Moon Byulyi— Hyejin is Solar's bandmate.

"You knew all along, didn't you?"

"I don't know, do I? Think of it as.. I'm doing you a favor, babe."

Little did Moonbyul know that Yongsun planned this all along. Yongsun felt she owe Moonbyul and Yongsun thought she'd pay her back— she couldn't directly ask Moonbyul to become her model— or inspiration for her art, so she asked for Hyejin's help.

"Are you really not interested in Kim Yongsun?"

"I'm not interested.. in girls, Hyejin."

"You mean, in other girls?"

"What? No—"

"Denial comes first."

"I'm not denying anything."

"I can smell my own kind, babe."

"I'm a human."

"That's what they say. Even Yong."


Even Yong.

"What do you mean?"

"Hyejiiiiiiin, help me out here!"

"Sorry, Moonbyul. Wifey calls."

As she turned her back away from Moonbyul, she let out a mischievous smirk. She can definitely see how confused Moonbyul is.

Maybe Hyejin was a little too enthusiastic to help Yongsun— She thought teasing them while the two work together is going to be an amusing view, a new drama that she'll look forward to.