Chapter 4

Missing Kibum and Operation: KyuMin

School Cafeteria
“Hey Baby. Henry. Jongwoon. Kyuhyun” Hyukjae says.
“Hi hyung” Kyuhyun answers.
“Hey baby,” Donghae says.
“Feeling ok?” Hyukjae asks.
“Yeah” Kyuhyun answers.
“I have a question since ZhouMi is out of the picture, got any crushes lately?”
“Why you ask”
“Cause I’m your future brother in law.”
“You and Donghae aren’t married.”
“I know that, Mr. Grumpy. So who you like?”
“Ok, I’ll tell you. It’s…” Kyuhyun starts.


School Cafe
“Hey. Jinwan, get me a hot americano with only sugar."  ZhouMi requests as he sits with Sungmin Donghee and Ryeowook. "What did you want to talk.about?”
“Since you and Kyu broke up, who do you like at the moment?” Sungmin asks.
“Do I have to?” ZhouMi asks.
“Yes,” Donghee says.
“Now spill the beans,” Sungmin says.
“I’ll tell you…” ZhouMi starts as Jinwan gives ZhouMi his coffee.
“Thanks, Jinwan hyung. It’s…” ZhouMi starts to finish.


Cafeteria
After Kyuhyun confesses, Jongwoon, Henry, and EunHae are left speechless
“It's Sungmin?” Jongwoon asks in disbelief
“I hate to kick you while you’re down, but I like…” Henry starts as he texts Sungmin

Cafe
Shindong and Ryeowook sits there trying to process of what ZhouMi said before he bolted
“His best friend too,” Ryeowook says
“Speaking of which, I kinda like…” Sungmin starts as he gets a text

Cafeteria
“Donghee and Ryeowook need to meets us at my house after school. This is crazy” Donghae says.
“I agree,” Hyukjae says as he texts Ryeowook while the bell rings.

Cafe
After he gets a text from Henry, Sungmin bolts.
“Talk about chaos,” Donghee says.
“I agree,” Ryeowook says as he gets Hyukjae’s text “We are meeting at Donghae’s place after school.”
“Ok. I hope they give us the opposite of chaos,” Donghee says as the bell rings.


After school,  House of Han
“Hey, Mrs.Han?” Hyukjae quickly says as they run to Donghae’s room.
“You boys staying for dinner?” Heechul yells.
“Maybe,” all boys say in unison.

After school, House of Kim
“ Hey, Mrs.Kim. Did you find Kibum?” Henry asks.
“No, not yet. Staying for dinner Henry?” Jungsoo asks.
“I think so” Henry answers as they see if Hyukjae is home. Once the coast is clear, they rush to Sungmin’s room.


House of Kim
Sungmin and Henry sit there in silence while processing what happened with shocked faces
While Henry tries to say something, Jungsoo knocking the door beats him to it.
“Your dad is home so we’re looking for Kibum,” Jungsoo says. “And Hyukjae is staying at Donghae’s for dinner.”
“Ok,” the boys say as they greet Youngwoon and head to the car to look for the missing sibling of Sungmin’s.

House of Han
“This is bad. Why Henry?” Eunhyuk asks.
“And why Sungmin?” Shindong asks.
“Should we try to get them together?” Donghae asks.
“They could probably do so without help,” Jongwoon says.
“And you two think that this ain’t wrong? This is an outrage” Ryeowook says.
“And I agree, but it’s already said and done and we can’t do anything to change their minds. Saying all that, we could probably set up a fake blind date” Jongwoon answers.
“That’s not what I meant. I was saying that we could make sure KyuMin and HenMi don’t split."Donghae says. "And as for who could make sure that it’s not anyone else as well as not HenMin and KyuMi get back together, Donghee could deal with Sungmin and YeWook could do Henry. That means ZhouMi is Mine and Hyukjae’s.”
“What about Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook asks.
“Crap. Didn’t think this through” Donghae says.
“Ya think?” Jongwoon says annoyed.
“I wish Kibum didn’t run away. He could be perfect in this situation,” Shindong says, panicked.
“ I got an idea,” Hyukjae says as he texts a certain mentor.