One Day

No One else but You, my Valentine
Please log in to read the full chapter

-----B1GB4NG-----

The smell of pancakes, bacon and eggs filled G.D's nostrils as he opened his eyes to a new day. He looked around and saw that there was an empty space beside him on the soft, white and messy bed. G.D ruffled his red hair and remembered that he wasn't wearing anything, just the thin quilt covering his lower half.

He heard the floor squeak and looked in front of him where there was a table against the foot of the bed. He smiled at the sight of a tray containing two plates of eggs and bacon. There was also a small plate of pancakes, and there was syrup poured in a heart-shaped way on top of it. And, for a finishing touch, there was a fluffy panda toy holding a rose at the corner of the tray.

G.D smiled his famous smile as he saw his boyfriend's head pop up from behind the table. He slowly stood up and walked around the bed. He sat down beside him and kissed him with the utmost passion. Once they pulled apart, Seungri softly rubbed his palms against G.D's cheeks and around the back of his neck.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby." Seungri smiled.

"Hmm? It's Valentine's Day?" G.D teased.

"Yah~" the younger pouted.

G.D giggled, "'Cuz I would've actually expected you to do something like this any other day. That's a compliment."

Seungri lit up, "Oh, right. Yeah!"

It was a beautiful day and so they decided to go outside and just hang around the city of Seoul...after they finish their breakfast. Seungri got the tray and placed it between the two of them and started to dig in. G.D took the first bite as Seungri watched his reaction.

"Hmm! They're really nice!"

"Really? I made them!"

G.D put on an impressed face and smiled. Then, he remembered something, "Oh, honey, I almost forgot to tell you. My parents are coming over tomorrow. They called me last night and they said that they miss me."

Seungri whined, "Oh, Jiji, you know I can't stand your parents."

G.D shrugged and said, "And you know they can't stand you. But, please, just for once, try to get along. Please, baby." The older cuddled up beside Seungri and put up his puppy-eyes. Seungri looked at him and smiled, "You know I'll do anything for you."

G.D smiled and replied, "I know that, Ri. Besides, I'll make it up to you tonight."

Seungri grinned as G.D wiggled his eyebrows and he said, "Can't wait, then."

-----B1GB4NG-----

When they finished getting dressed and ready, they headed outside and took Seungri's BMW 6 Series. G.D wanted to go to the mall so that was where they headed.

When they got out of the car, they walked inside the shop, hand-in-hand. Sure, they get a few looks from time to time but they don't care. Who are they to judge them?

They went around a few shops, buying a few clothes and then, after all of that, they decided to eat at Starbucks. Once they've ordered, they picked a cosy and isolated corner for them to relax in.

They sat beside each other and held hands on top of the table, just talking about random stuff. G.D noticed a few schoolgirls from the other side of the room and saw that they were looking at Seungri.

G.D told the younger and he looked at them, but at this time, the girls were already up on their feet and walking towards them. G.D hid his glare but just smiled up at them.

One of the girls spoke, "An

Please log in to read the full chapter